The Gym Will Heal Your Heart

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
For all the guys who are going through a breakup or have had dealings with a Toxic woman.

Here is your remedy... Embrace the Iron.. Hit the gym.. Train like crazy.. Make it your life and passion.

I swear nothing gets you through to the other side like fitness does!

Anytime I am in the gym, I feel a million bucks.. My troubles and worries behind me.

I walk into work in a T-Shirt and get a fuk load of compliments.. Self esteem & confidence through the roof.

Quit your whining.. Join the fuking gym!
I dont disagree, but it means you depend on hapiness and confidence from compliments

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the guys who are going through a breakup or have had dealings with a Toxic woman.

Here is your remedy... Embrace the Iron.. Hit the gym.. Train like crazy.. Make it your life and passion.

I swear nothing gets you through to the other side like fitness does!

Anytime I am in the gym, I feel a million bucks.. My troubles and worries behind me.

I walk into work in a T-Shirt and get a fuk load of compliments.. Self esteem & confidence through the roof.

Quit your whining.. Join the fuking gym!
Yes, take the iron pill but take **** out.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don’t have the balls to go skydiving F that lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it’s all fun and games until that door opens and then you have to waddle your ass to the door and look down. Your mind says “hey, ummm you’re flying on a plane with the door open and you’re standing on the edge, you should be scared”. Then the guy says “go on 3!” but jumps on 2.lol You can’t scream because the wind is so strong and no ones going to hear you anyways but it doesn’t feel like you’re falling that fast but you notice the ground IS getting closer. To me the worst part is when they throw the chute because it’s such a violent jerk and you can’t see him throw it and you can’t anticipate it.

The 15 min plane ride up also gives you time to do nothing but think. That’s scary.lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it’s all fun and games until that door opens and then you have to waddle your ass to the door and look down. Your mind says “hey, ummm you’re flying on a plane with the door open and you’re standing on the edge, you should be scared”. Then the guy says “go on 3!” but jumps on 2.lol You can’t scream because the wind is so strong and no ones going to hear you anyways but it doesn’t feel like you’re falling that fast but you notice the ground IS getting closer. To me the worst part is when they throw the chute because it’s such a violent jerk and you can’t see him throw it and you can’t anticipate it.

The 15 min plane ride up also gives you time to do nothing but think. That’s scary.lol
When i tried it we were 3 in the plane.
When i saw the instructor kicking the guy in front of me so that he let go and jump, i told.myself im not a ***** ill jump when you say it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i tried it we were 3 in the plane.
When i saw the instructor kicking the guy in front of me so that he let go and jump, i told.myself im not a ***** ill jump when you say it.
Well luckily I haven’t had to jump out of those small ass planes where you have to step outside on some small ass step just below the wing. The planes I’ve jumped out of all had a wide side door that opened and made it easier. The one I’m doing at 14,000 ft the back opens up like a military plane so that should be easier. I just love the fact that I took her one bragging thing and have surpassed it like it was nothing and now I’m just doing it because it’s fun. It really isn’t too expensive ($179 during the weekdays and $209 on the weekends).

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I heard was “go!” and I went whether he was ready or not. Lol. Did about 6 tumble overs before we got stable. Haha

Free fall is the BEST part. So peaceful.
It is the an awsome rush and once chute is open the slowly going down is very relaxing.

Both are great

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wonder with these thrill seekers, when something goes wrong and the chute doesn't open, and they're plunging to their deaths... I wonder if they have any regrets, like thinking damn now I'm going to die, for no good reason, I should have thought this out more carefully? Or do they think hey, it was totally worth it, I lived for adventure?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wonder with these thrill seekers, when something goes wrong and the chute doesn't open, and they're plunging to their deaths... I wonder if they have any regrets, like thinking damn now I'm going to die, for no good reason, I should have thought this out more carefully? Or do they think hey, it was totally worth it, I lived for adventure?
Girl that packed the chute knew he had buckets confidence but she said "fvck him"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I heard was “go!” and I went whether he was ready or not. Lol. Did about 6 tumble overs before we got stable.

Free fall is the BEST part. So peaceful.
Yeah I messed up bad my first time and caused us to do some weird ass spin where I thought we’d never recover. We were flipping head over foot sideways for what felt like forever but he said it was no more than 3 seconds and I jumped before he was ready and threw us off balance lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not really a thrill seeker but I just did it because I felt like I had my manhood challenged by some broad. The other times I did it because it was pretty fun and I wanted to see if 14,000 ft was much different than 8500 or 10,000. Luckily you have a backup chute that deploys electronically when you reach 4500 ft whether your other two chutes open or not. I honestly think it would be much easier to do if you didn’t have someone strapped to your back, kind of limits you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its that dangerous nowadays, its been years since the last time i heard about a skydiving accident.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think its that dangerous nowadays, its been years since the last time i heard about a skydiving accident.
It happens though. Anyway, doesn't have to be skydiving, could be climbing or anything else inherently dangerous. Like those guys who climb skyscrapers or tightrope walk without a net. I just wonder if they have any regrets when something goes wrong, that's all.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the “indoor skydiving” thing where you hover over those huge fans. Getting stable is a lot harder than it looks. I was all over the place.
The hardest part for me is not kicking my legs or throwing my arms out to the side even though it’s a natural reaction when you’re falling. You have to hold your straps and keep your feet up near your butt because if you start frailing frantically you’re going to throw your instructor off and then you’ll be in a world of ****.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I enjoy going to the gym. It's hard at times, some days I genuinely can't get up for it but still force myself. I don't really feel much different than the day I broke up. I don't feel like I'm the same confident, humorous person I used to be. I'm trying my best to change that but it's not happening yet.

Been on a few dates and had some sex but all it done was make me miss her even more. I even spoke to one girl about her.

I still need time but I honestly feel empty like there's something missing from my life.
You have a goddess perception of your ex that is false. It is false in the sense that it is worthless. Other than good sex with your ex, what can you NOT achieve with another women that you had with ex? What monetary, long term, value could your ex give you that you cannot achieve with a younger, hotter, sexier, girl?

Remember, your feelings and perception of the situation is completely different than your ex’s. You are seeing the situation from your selfish point of view. Your ex sees the situation from her selfish point of view, Not saying selfish in a bad way, but selfish as in reality. Remember, if she does not get her needs met by you, she will go elsewhere, she does not care about your needs. This is important for all men to understand. She does NOT care about your needs. She ONLY cares about hers.

I have been in the same position and the solution is NOT the gym. You go the gym, workout here for 2 hours, come home, your ex is still NOT there for you to talk to. The gym for your heatlh, that’s it.

If you’ve had sex with other women and you still miss your ex, you are craving that “companionship, relationship, closeness” feeling. It’s an awesome feeling I will admit. But it’s only that, a feeling. It’s does not help you in the real world.

Remember men, female love is conditional, transient, and fleeting. Do not count on it, depend on it, or rely on it. Rely on your mind, your body, your skills, your talents. You will get so much female love that you’ll have to bat them away with a stick.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I done that anyway before her and still do after her but I still feel.......broken.
Best thing is not gym or work or whatever other thing which is nothing but just a routine. This is the key, it should not be a routine. Out of LTR however fcked up it was, getting new ass is what the doctor ordered. It reaafirms your self worth and validates your ego, it’s good for you. If you can get a threesome even better.

Man, I am heartless at this point. I have been for quite a while. There is certain magic in feeling broken hearted.