Penetrating females within a group which has blackballed you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. There is this group several thousand strong that has a few members staunchly against me due to being a "player" 15 yrs ago. I know someone here must have had a similar situation and was able to achieve penetration into a group which had some members that were consistently politicing against you?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. There is this group several thousand strong that has a few members staunchly against me due to being a "player" 15 yrs ago. I know someone here must have had a similar situation and was able to achieve penetration into a group which had some members that were consistently politicing against you?
More detail needed imo
A group several thousand strong? A few people cant have that much of an effect no?

What i would do is try and make friend with a ppl from grouo that will help me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
telling us a little more is a must if you want to ask anything, I can hardly figure what you even mean

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More detail needed imo
A group several thousand strong? A few people cant have that much of an effect no?

What i would do is try and make friend with a ppl from grouo that will help me.
Sorority. Two of the outspoken ones werent liking me and got a group in there with the same sentiment.

logicallefty

Reaction score
What’s the setting of this group? Social, professional, online?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorority. Two of the outspoken ones werent liking me and got a group in there with the same sentiment.
Ahh, sorority women; they’re the worst. Super culty, and group-think mentality, which is probably how you ended up in the position you’re in. My advice: don’t try to date them, ever. Usually fun and a good lay, but often are boring as all heck and are very superficial/materialistic and place value on possessions rather than personalities.

The above is a massive stereotype, and many of them are fantastic women. The ones who are all group-thinky and who don’t have the “balls” to think for themselves are the ones to avoid, and there’s a lot of them.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That type of group doesn’t view you as good future marriage and economic advancement material for the girl you were seeing, therefore you’re out for all of them. Don’t know about recent years, but as of 20 years ago, that’s what big school sororities were all about regarding dating…
What school are you referring to ? The elitist factor varies by location.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've been out of school for around 15 years. Are you really still encountering so many of these women that it's still an issue? How does that work?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've been out of school for around 15 years. Are you really still encountering so many of these women that it's still an issue? How does that work?
Feminism allows these groups and sub groups to communicate. Their intent is to control men and to obtain resources. The women position themselves as "bosses" and "wardens" . In any case i need to find women outside of these zones.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must have made quite an impression if they're still affecting your adult life 15 years later.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must have made quite an impression if they're still affecting your adult life 15 years later.
I was a loving "good man" who had a weakness that i could cheat after 3-5 yrs. Theyd prefer a straiggt up all tbe time cheater vs a good guy who could cheat after some time. Anyway that group and subgroups stonewall, lie, spy and make things harder for me in general. Its motivated me to elevate. Stop complaining cause they had me hurt badly for some years. Focus on what im doing and be more responsible vetting women. I will no longer make excuses for others. And i dont plan on pursuing women strongly ever again. Deal with the ones who are coming for me.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL it could be that these chicks saw you as a bad ass in their 20s and now they see you as a "player", because they're past that zlut phase and looking for something stable...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL it could be that these chicks saw you as a bad ass in their 20s and now they see you as a "player", because they're past that zlut phase and looking for something stable...
Many never change your lqbel.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This story doesn't add up.
Im just figuring thats what it is. I didnt get a PI to infiltrate them and get all the facts. Im going by what ive observed externally. There have been many feedbacks to indicate communication and collusion is going down.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh, sorority women; they’re the worst. Super culty, and group-think mentality, which is probably how you ended up in the position you’re in. My advice: don’t try to date them, ever. Usually fun and a good lay, but often are boring as all heck and are very superficial/materialistic and place value on possessions rather than personalities.

The above is a massive stereotype, and many of them are fantastic women. The ones who are all group-thinky and who don’t have the “balls” to think for themselves are the ones to avoid, and there’s a lot of them.
Rationalizations from guys who can't date sorority girls. "Pfft, ferraris get bad gas mileage. Love my ford pinto!"