Do I have a chance or am I Cucked

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys. After I put in my studying I went on a date today. The girl has been fvcking one of my co-workers for a while. They get into a lot of fights though. She invited me out so I thought she was trying to monkey branch from my coworker to me.

We went out bar hopping and had a good time. I held a masculine frame and flirted with her a bit. She actually invited the dude who she had been fvcking out though. He stayed for a bit and then left. She's washing her clothes at his place and everything. Yet at the same time, she was telling me about how she had her nipples pierced and her clyt hood pierced and all this shyt. Am I just being used for attention or is there genuine interest?

She had work at 5 AM the next day. So I invited her to come over to my house and see my new speakers tomorrow. She said sure, and suggested a time even. So she's willing to be alone with me. Asuming she doesn't flake. Do I have a chance to fvck her or am I just wasting my time? Should I just focus on the high interest Tinder Date I have next week instead? I don't really know what to do.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
So guys. After I put in my studying I went on a date today. The girl has been fvcking one of my co-workers for a while. They get into a lot of fights though. She invited me out so I thought she was trying to monkey branch from my coworker to me.

We went out bar hopping and had a good time. I held a masculine frame and flirted with her a bit. She actually invited the dude who she had been fvcking out though. He stayed for a bit and then left. She's washing her clothes at his place and everything. Yet at the same time, she was telling me about how she had her nipples pierced and her clyt hood pierced and all this shyt. Am I just being used for attention or is there genuine interest?

She had work at 5 AM the next day. So I invited her to come over to my house and see my new speakers tomorrow. She said sure, and suggested a time even. So she's willing to be alone with me. Asuming she doesn't flake. Do I have a chance to fvck her or am I just wasting my time? Should I just focus on the high interest Tinder Date I have next week instead? I don't really know what to do.
1. You won't know where you stand until you try to fvck her when she comes over. And neither do we.

2. It's possible she's just a huge slvt.

3. Focusing on your other Tinder date doesn't say anything about this situation, so isn't an answer to this question.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing it wrong , dont focus on any of them w/e happens happens.

No expectations and ngaf. Go for the tinder girl also
So just fvcking go for it huh. Idk why I'm so nervous, I can't tell if I'm in the friendzone or not. Idk when I'll reach the point where I have no nerves

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You won't know where you stand until you try to fvck her when she comes over. And neither do we.

2. It's possible she's just a huge slvt.

3. Focusing on your other Tinder date doesn't say anything about this situation, so isn't an answer to this question.
Looks like I'm just gonna have to take that risk huh

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So just fvcking go for it huh. Idk why I'm so nervous, I can't tell if I'm in the friendzone or not. Idk when I'll reach the point where I have no nerves
Im not good at it either but yeah go for it man.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Bros before hoes dude. Always, haven't you heard many of us here say don't fvck with the ladies or co-worker's b!tches? It's not worth the headache.

She could be trying to jump from him to you, or try to make the other dude jealous. Either way you are in the middle of a bad situation. Abort and say something came up.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes dude. Always, haven't you heard many of us here say don't fvck with the ladies or co-worker's b!tches? It's not worth the headache.

She could be trying to jump from him to you, or try to make the other dude jealous. Either way you are in the middle of a bad situation. Abort and say something came up.
That's why this is such a damn headache. I'm so tempted to go for it after hearing about those piercings though

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why this is such a damn headache. I'm so tempted to go for it after hearing about those piercings though
Just make sure you can beat the others guys ass if you have to.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not good at it either but yeah go for it man.
I think I'm gonna be Red Pilled for once in my fvcking life and just go for it. Assuming she doesn't flake of course. That's why I have this Tinder Date coming up too. I'd like to fvck this first girl if I can but I have zero expectations

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna be Red Pilled for once in my fvcking life and just go for it. Assuming she doesn't flake of course. That's why I have this Tinder Date coming up too. I'd like to fvck this first girl if I can but I have zero expectations
It's not red pill, it's foolishness. Don't sh!t where you eat. Jesus Christ.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not red pill, it's foolishness. Don't sh!t where you eat. Jesus Christ.
I ended up taking your advice. One, abundance. Two, I don't need to start drama where I work like you said, especially if this backfires. This girl is obviously getting played but she's still head over heels for dude. Most girls would rather be in a bad relationship than be single...

Three, Low Interest. How is a girl inviting the dude she's obsessed with high interest at all? She needs to be at like an 8 to sleep with me anyways. It just shows she's head over heels. Therefore, as Roosh says, even if she is attracted to me, her availability is low. And I can't sleep with her because of that. I'm not even butthurt at all, I'm just looking at the facts.

It doesn't even matter cause I have a date next week anyways. I just need more lays and experience in general.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I ended up taking your advice. One, abundance. Two, I don't need to start drama where I work like you said, especially if this backfires. This girl is obviously getting played but she's still head over heels for dude. Most girls would rather be in a bad relationship than be single...

Three, Low Interest. How is a girl inviting the dude she's obsessed with high interest at all? She needs to be at like an 8 to sleep with me anyways. It just shows she's head over heels. Therefore, as Roosh says, even if she is attracted to me, her availability is low. And I can't sleep with her because of that. I'm not even butthurt at all, I'm just looking at the facts.

It doesn't even matter cause I have a date next week anyways. I just need more lays and experience in general.
Smart move dude. Always always always keep career and sexual relationships separate. In the environment we live in today, it's not worth the risk.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart move dude. Always always always keep career and sexual relationships separate. In the environment we live in today, it's not worth the risk.
Yup. I may want to continue with this job so not worth a potential mess over some chick. I'll get good at dating different hot women. If she wants to get played that's her own business.

I'm trying to work on getting my ego out of the way with this stuff

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not redpill. Oh boy!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask if you are cucked.....you are cucked. It is instinctual. Biologically...evolutionary....you are perfectly designed to know when you are cucked.
A better word would be “lead on” or “played”. Cucked is when a married woman sleeps with another man then her husband is that.

I think this community is different to others, is that we don’t see things in a dichotomy. Or alpha/beta. Life is more complex than that.

Its actually popular in incel culture, which they define it as anything between from being polite to a woman to your oneitis having sex with some1 other than you.

Basically such ideas and thoughts breed uncertainty as a future suaver. Why? Because it breeds insecurity. Best way to counter such negativity, is not to think in such extreme cases. Would a highly self invested man worry about such things as cuck theory? No, because its not real. Its fiction. If shes interested, then he communicates with her. If shes not interested, the man has better things to do.

Thing is, she is an attention seeker , and possibly wants to make her guy jealous by hanging out with OP. She’s baiting him in such a way, that if OP is healthy and mentally stable, he wouldn’t take the bait. Which he did not not, thankfully!

Question, did pook ever say such words? And if he did, would he have gotten to where he is right now?

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you’re trying to make this girl your girlfriend, you have absolutely nothing to lose. Don’t invest anything in her, minus your time here and there. Especially do not text back and forth with her everyday about nonsense - use the phone to make arrangements to see one another and leave it at that. Any more and you will be her emotional tampon/source for non-sexual attention.

Hangout, have fun, hookup. Who cares if she’s monkey-branching, she probably is.

Doesn’t sound like too bad of a situation. Just don’t make it weird or force anything

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better word would be “lead on” or “played”. Cucked is when a married woman sleeps with another man then her husband is that.

I think this community is different to others, is that we don’t see things in a dichotomy. Or alpha/beta. Life is more complex than that.

Its actually popular in incel culture, which they define it as anything between from being polite to a woman to your oneitis having sex with some1 other than you.

Basically such ideas and thoughts breed uncertainty as a future suaver. Why? Because it breeds insecurity. Best way to counter such negativity, is not to think in such extreme cases. Would a highly self invested man worry about such things as cuck theory? No, because its not real. Its fiction. If shes interested, then he communicates with her. If shes not interested, the man has better things to do.

Thing is, she is an attention seeker , and possibly wants to make her guy jealous by hanging out with OP. She’s baiting him in such a way, that if OP is healthy and mentally stable, he wouldn’t take the bait. Which he did not not, thankfully!

Question, did pook ever say such words? And if he did, would he have gotten to where he is right now?
But if you are "cucked" you will feel a wall of resistance from her and your stress will rise. Also you will be too anxious to have strong erections. Your c0ck and balls will not hang well around her. When they are cvcking a man they are literally taking his masculinity for herself and feeding the other guy some. Its terrible. But true cuck and simp and cheated on thoughts should receive zero energy. You care enough about yourself that you dont allow the positions. Your focused on positive scenarios and no longer feeding negative ones.