Dear Prudence: I’m Afraid My Boyfriend Will Dump Me for a Younger Woman When He Gets Successful

A

AJ84

So what you're saying is all they have to do is not be overweight.

How many male strippers are there period? Compare that to the number of female strippers. There's probably 10,000 female strippers to every 1 male stripper.

And are "male models" with a pretty boy face actually seen as useful to females? They can't see through that?
I’m using those types as an example of what would reasonably be considered physically, attractive, maybe the male model thing isn’t a good example considering how feminine many of them look, but let’s say male models before the 2000s haha.

What I’m saying is that you don’t have to be ripped, jacked, full head of hair, 6’5’ with a big penis etc, but you have to be in shape and you have to make an effort to be the best looking version of yourself. Lots of average men can look better with some tweaking here and there.

Being out of shape, no sense of personal style and no effort in looking good, you can’t expect to land a hot girl using some 15 point PUA/ red pill/ book of poon instruction manuel. I mean this is like fat women saying being a nice caring person is all men really need. It’s insulting to many women when men think we don’t need them to be good looking, yet expect us to be. Why the hell would I try to stay fit and f**kable while my guy blimped out on the couch? Hell no lol.

Women do care and guys who get that are ahead of the game. Guys who don’t, continue to endorse the delusion that looks don’t matter to women. Remove money, remove status, when it comes to who she’s thinking about when she’s playing with herself, when she’s horny and it’s 2am and she’s going to text him for a booty call, when she’s at Victoria Secret getting tingly picking out lace panties that she’s hoping he will tear off of her, LOOKS WILL MATTER. Women don’t orgasm over money and status. He could be a billionaire throwing money at her but if he doesn’t make her tingly she’s faking it all the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’m using those types as an example of what would reasonably be considered physically, attractive, maybe the male model thing isn’t a good example considering how feminine many of them look, but let’s say male models before the 2000s haha.

What I’m saying is that you don’t have to be ripped, jacked, full head of hair, 6’5’ with a big penis etc, but you have to be in shape and you have to make an effort to be the best looking version of yourself. Lots of average men can look better with some tweaking here and there.

Being out of shape, no sense of personal style and no effort in looking good, you can’t expect to land a hot girl using some 15 point PUA/ red pill/ book of poon instruction manuel. I mean this is like fat women saying being a nice caring person is all men really need. It’s insulting to many women when men think we don’t need them to be good looking, yet expect us to be. Why the hell would I try to stay fit and f**kable while my guy blimped out on the couch? Hell no lol.

Women do care and guys who get that are ahead of the game. Guys who don’t, continue to endorse the delusion that looks don’t matter to women. Remove money, remove status, when it comes to who she’s thinking about when she’s playing with herself, when she’s horny and it’s 2am and she’s going to text him for a booty call, when she’s at Victoria Secret getting tingly picking out lace panties that she’s hoping he will tear off of her, LOOKS WILL MATTER. Women don’t orgasm over money and status. He could be a billionaire throwing money at her but if he doesn’t make her tingly she’s faking it all the way.
That's basically "blackpill" in a nutshell. L, M and S matter, but true lust is largely based on L.

Couldn't agree more*.

*The only area I would slightly disagree is not needing a full head of hair. I fear that is a much bigger SMV killer than many men realize, assuming he can't effectively rock a shaved head (or doesn't want to). But generally everything you said about looks and the need to "looks-max" are spot on.

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
So what you're saying is all they have to do is not be overweight.

How many male strippers are there period? Compare that to the number of female strippers. There's probably 10,000 female strippers to every 1 male stripper.

And are "male models" with a pretty boy face actually seen as useful to females? They can't see through that?

do an online dating profile with pictures of a male model and tell me that women don't care about looks - the profile will receive 10 million messages

the big difference though is that men are very strongly attracted to a huge variety of women. A 6 or a 7 female on a dating site with a nice body will get tons and tons of attention. For men, you have to basically be top 0.1% of men on dating sites to get attention. An average male 6 or 7 is basically considered nonexistent while the female 6 or 7 still has a million options on something such as online dating

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
do an online dating profile with pictures of a male model and tell me that women don't care about looks - the profile will receive 10 million messages
I've actually done this. The girls all left as soon as I started acting like a douche. As soon as I asked if they wanted to come over for sex, they all left.

Plus, I still don't think OLD sites are a good representation of real life.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score

I'm a guy and I can see through looks. Even if a girl is a "10/10" (let's pretend such a thing exists just for the sake of this post), if her personality is bad, then I wouldn't want to be around her. If she's dumb as a rock, it would get boring.

I'm not saying that looks don't matter at all. But I have actually had some girls tell me that it doesn't matter to them. Are you going to just call them liars? I attached some random pictures of female bikini models. There is no male equivalent to this. Not even a male underwear model. Why? Because men can't be "beautiful" like women can.

Male value = survival
Female value = beauty

This goes back to prehistoric times. This is a reason why large muscles can be attractive on males because it can equate to survival (or at least, it used to in prehistoric times. These days, you just earn money and the law protects us).

Just earlier tonight, I was out somewhere and there were some guys with large muscles that were not getting attention from females.

I agree with saying "don't be fat or obese," which seems like common sense except there is an obesity epidemic in the USA and many people live sedentary lifestyles.

If there are these 10/10 hunky male supermodels out there that all the girls masturbate to at night... I certainly haven't seen them. Even when you see the significant others of hot girls, they just look like normal guys most of the time. They are not some Superman. (Although I have yet to figure out what, if anything, sets them apart).

Just like this fictitious "alpha male" we keep hearing about. Does he actually exist?

Attachments

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's basically "blackpill" in a nutshell. L, M and S matter, but true lust is largely based on L.

Couldn't agree more*.

*The only area I would slightly disagree is not needing a full head of hair. I fear that is a much bigger SMV killer than many men realize, assuming he can't effectively rock a shaved head (or doesn't want to). But generally everything you said about looks and the need to "looks-max" are spot on.
I believe after your mid 30s a guy can afford up untill a nw2 (or a 3 given enough manliness) with no major damage as long as the rest is in place and his overall appearance swing toward manly rather than pretty.

The shaved head on an average sized white man is a huge malus especially in case of really pale skin, black guys can afford much more.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I believe after your mid 30s a guy can afford up untill a nw2 (or a 3 given enough manliness) with no major damage as long as the rest is in place and his overall appearance swing toward manly rather than pretty.

The shaved head on an average sized white man is a huge malus especially in case of really pale skin, black guys can afford much more.
black, spanish, indian and middle eastern men can all rock a bald head pretty good as long as you're in shape and you can grow some facial hair

A

AJ84

I'm a guy and I can see through looks. Even if a girl is a "10/10" (let's pretend such a thing exists just for the sake of this post), if her personality is bad, then I wouldn't want to be around her. If she's dumb as a rock, it would get boring.

I'm not saying that looks don't matter at all. But I have actually had some girls tell me that it doesn't matter to them. Are you going to just call them liars? I attached some random pictures of female bikini models. There is no male equivalent to this. Not even a male underwear model. Why? Because men can't be "beautiful" like women can.

Male value = survival
Female value = beauty

This goes back to prehistoric times. This is a reason why large muscles can be attractive on males because it can equate to survival (or at least, it used to in prehistoric times. These days, you just earn money and the law protects us).

Just earlier tonight, I was out somewhere and there were some guys with large muscles that were not getting attention from females.

I agree with saying "don't be fat or obese," which seems like common sense except there is an obesity epidemic in the USA and many people live sedentary lifestyles.

If there are these 10/10 hunky male supermodels out there that all the girls masturbate to at night... I certainly haven't seen them. Even when you see the significant others of hot girls, they just look like normal guys most of the time. They are not some Superman. (Although I have yet to figure out what, if anything, sets them apart).

Just like this fictitious "alpha male" we keep hearing about. Does he actually exist?
Yes they are lying. Especially if they have options. Don’t go by what she says go by what she does.

Introduce her to a guy who is 300lb overweight with greasy skin and shabby clothes and see how many excuses she makes not to date him.

Also, when some women say looks don’t matter, it could be a sign that they are at the point where they will settle for an agreeable dude because they have been disappointed too many times in the dating pool and have decided to forgo looks for agreeableness. Even then, there is some standard for looks, she just lowered them.

Not putting up with a nasty or boring girl just because she is hot is smart, girls like that assume men will fall at their feet and all they have to do is look pretty. I work with two girls, both very stand out pretty. One is a b*tch and the other is very nice. The nice one started to look even more pretty while the nasty one started to look more ugly.

Like I said the male model example was the wrong example as male models in this day and age look more like masculine women haha. In general, women typically respond sexually to a guy who looks good, as opposed an out of shape guy who doesn’t take care of himself. Are there women who are into ugly guys? I’m sure there are some, but they are the exception.

Most guys are not ugly,imo. I personally think that the average guy has the potential to look better. I think the same for average females as well. Fat can be lost, hair can be cut, wardrobe can be changed etc.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Introduce her to a guy who is 300lb overweight with greasy skin and shabby clothes and see how many excuses she makes not to date him.
These people are so infrequent that they might as well be caricatures. (Or at least that would be true if there wasn't an obesity epidemic, but that's another story).

Assuming a guy isn't so physically unappealing that he could be described as a caricature or should be living in the top story of the Notre Dame Cathedral (pics attached)...

So as long as he's not in the bottom 1% of looks...

Then "looks" is not what is most important in a man. Agree or disagree? And if you agree... Then what is?

You've also not said anything that would take the place of your male model example. And I believe that's because there is no male equivalent to female beauty.

Attachments

A

AJ84

These people are so infrequent that they might as well be caricatures. (Or at least that would be true if there wasn't an obesity epidemic, but that's another story).

Assuming a guy isn't so physically unappealing that he could be described as a caricature or should be living in the top story of the Notre Dame Cathedral (pics attached)...

So as long as he's not in the bottom 1% of looks...

Then "looks" is not what is most important in a man. Agree or disagree? And if you agree... Then what is?

You've also not said anything that would take the place of your male model example. And I believe that's because there is no male equivalent to female beauty.
Looks is the resume, everything else is the interview, in that regard looks is most important because it gets him in the door. This is also the case for women.
Not saying a guy whose looks she may not be into initially can’t create attraction, but it may be harder to get in the door if she doesn’t immediately find him good looking, because she may not go on a date with him. This is very common in online dating when most everyone is going by the pictures alone.
Think of a so so girl you see online, if there are a few girls you’re chatting up which one is the least likely to get asked out first?
Not saying this is fair, it’s not because many decent men and women automatically get disqualified before being given a chance, but it it what it is.
And because most people are using online tools to date, it’s even more so important to have the looks that someone will like and again I don’t mean he has to be a Greek god, just the best looking version of himself. This is also where social circles come into play because then he is around girls and they can see what’s attractive about him in real life rather than just going by a picture.

Regarding male models, I’ll find something and post it later you keep insisting lol but remember I acknowledged that male models may not be a good example.