Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of studies show girls are bi..
it's amazing <3

R

Ranger

I read an evolutionary study on this.
At different times, the number of men was severely reduced. Accidents. Warfare between tribes. Hunting parties falling prey. Avalanches. Etc.

Women still needed sexual release. There is evidence to support a very severe lack of males at different times. Whereas there is no evidence to support a lack of women. Anywhere. There are no stories of lack of women in any folklore or legend.

There was a whole section in the article of excommunicated homosexuals and unfit males that banded together at times for survival purposes. Thus the natural instinct for heterosexual males to stay away from homosexual males. There’s no fear, just a biological drive to separate themselves from homosexuals.

Serenity

Reaction score
There is a difference between being a lesbian and trying it out or doing it once in a while. So no, all of them aren't lesbian and many wouldn't even consider doing anything sexual with another woman. The vast majority are still heterosexual, but some are curious or occasionally enjoy it while they're still mostly interested in men.

If they're lesbian they're mostly or totally uninterested in men sexually speaking, this clearly isn't the case, so again the answer to your question is no.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an evolutionary study on this.
At different times, the number of men was severely reduced. Accidents. Warfare between tribes. Hunting parties falling prey. Avalanches. Etc.

Women still needed sexual release. There is evidence to support a very severe lack of males at different times. Whereas there is no evidence to support a lack of women. Anywhere. There are no stories of lack of women in any folklore or legend.

There was a whole section in the article of excommunicated homosexuals and unfit males that banded together at times for survival purposes. Thus the natural instinct for heterosexual males to stay away from homosexual males. There’s no fear, just a biological drive to separate themselves from homosexuals.
What's interesting is how Nature allows there to still be a balance of boy and girl. Nature apparently wants 50/50 still and no evolution to a lop-sided birthed sex seems to have developed. There's argument of our ability to reproduce being stamped out by "Designer babies" whereby we no longer grow sex organs 200+ years into the future. A book called "The Revolutionary Phenotype" addresses this danger that China is already dabbling with (and No One is alarmed). Once machines/computers begin to say "what's best" genes to go into a baby for any given "family," then the decision to have your children naturally will be deemed "not the best decision" to be able to compete with other people's "Designer babies." Then we stop growing sex organs through evolution, then our race Dies out without reliance on machines/computers. No military action currently is being taken in China to stop this designer baby dabbling which once the ball gets rolling, WILL Not STOP!

R

Ranger

What's interesting is how Nature allows there to still be a balance of boy and girl. Nature apparently wants 50/50 still and no evolution to a lop-sided birthed sex seems to have developed. There's argument of our ability to reproduce being stamped out by "Designer babies" whereby we no longer grow sex organs 200+ years into the future. A book called "The Revolutionary Phenotype" addresses this danger that China is already dabbling with (and No One is alarmed). Once machines/computers begin to say "what's best" genes to go into a baby for any given "family," then the decision to have your children naturally will be deemed "not the best decision" to be able to compete with other people's "Designer babies." Then we stop growing sex organs through evolution, then our race Dies out without reliance on machines/computers. No military action currently is being taken in China to stop this designer baby dabbling which once the ball gets rolling, WILL Not STOP!
In the cases of governments. The genes to activate and use will generate very docile homogeneous people. Basically feminized.
Now THAT is scary. Governments can do whatever they want and the populace will remain civil and obedient. No masculine traits.

R

Ranger

There was some factual history stuff that I looked up in the Library of Congress.

The Roman Empire, to prevent uprisings in conquered provinces, made the populace convert to agriculture. Grains.
Grains are used to reduced aggression by lowering testosterone in Hunter Gatherer tribes.

The US government realizing that grains and agriculture reduced aggressive individuality in human beings, set up a program to “civilize” the American Plains Indians by forcing them into agriculture. This is documented in the Library of Congress. It was borrowed from the Romans as a strategy. Canada did the same.

The plains and Rocky Mountain aboriginals were fiercely independent as nations. As well as the Iroquois Nations. Agriculture was used to pacify them.
They have no defense against alchoholism genetically. Thus is was illegal to sell alchohol to native tribes.
Alcohol is a form of sugar. It wrecked the tribes and they have never recovered.
Grains also turn to sugar for all human genetics in the stomach and act as a form of opiate.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think evolutionary biology makes perfect sense. Girls are designed to use their pvssies and emotional manipulation skills to extract resources. So to some extent you can't prevent that happening guys here we just try to level up the playing field a bit. there's no man around of course she will try to extract from another woman. Makes sense as an evolutionary survival trait.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard more stories about women experimenting with other women than guys experimenting with guys.

Several women I've been with have mentioned they appreciate the beauty of the female body. A few have told me about sex with other girls.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was some factual history stuff that I looked up in the Library of Congress.

The Roman Empire, to prevent uprisings in conquered provinces, made the populace convert to agriculture. Grains.
Grains are used to reduced aggression by lowering testosterone in Hunter Gatherer tribes.

The US government realizing that grains and agriculture reduced aggressive individuality in human beings, set up a program to “civilize” the American Plains Indians by forcing them into agriculture. This is documented in the Library of Congress. It was borrowed from the Romans as a strategy. Canada did the same.

The plains and Rocky Mountain aboriginals were fiercely independent as nations. As well as the Iroquois Nations. Agriculture was used to pacify them.
They have no defense against alchoholism genetically. Thus is was illegal to sell alchohol to native tribes.
Alcohol is a form of sugar. It wrecked the tribes and they have never recovered.
Grains also turn to sugar for all human genetics in the stomach and act as a form of opiate.
Forcing agriculture also has to do with creating a power structure. If we all work to produce grain, someone has to store it, guard it, and divy it out to the people. That necessiates a hierarchy of authority that did not exist in the hunter gatherer structure. If you can go make it on your own in the wilderness, then you don't need the authorities to feed you.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Not this woman. Lol. I can appreciate beauty, sure. But to have sexual activity with another female? Ick. Seriously icky. I actcually find the thought personally nauseating. I've got all that equipment, I prefer the complimentary equipment of a male, thank you very much.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of single men don't really like being surrounded by other men all the time, period, sexual orientation notwithstanding. I went to a predominantly male school that had so few females that I was going crazy by Spring from the sausage fest.