advice on EX GF would be helpful

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
we broke up about a month ago and went straight in with no contact. She is now in a new relationship but still contact me asking if im ok and what ive been doing, every call ive had has been ignored but then got a call from an unknown number and it was her. Ive told her that its best to leave eachother alone and that im in a good situation now with life so she then went on to tell me how she was happy she found this new man bla bla bla but then said she still loved me and didnt want it to be like this, I said it was for the best and the leave it how it is.

So i still have a few things in the garage, im not concerned about getting them but she is adament that i do, I am also owed money from deposit of the house we rented something i am also not fussed about getting just wanna move on now and forget about everything but she still keeps popping up in my life and trying to put me down with all the NEW things in her life.

I guess this is just my way of venting and any other advice or links you could post to put me off this horrible girl even more would be helpful!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just remain in no contact. Dismiss her from your mind.

If needed, change you contact number.

Each time I dismiss a woman, she totally doesn't exist, even my things at an ex place will be dismissed as useless, everything will be replaced that's newer and better then before.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just block her d@mn number. Stay 100% no contact.

You have done well for a month. No reason to go backwards now.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send a friend to get that stuff
Also id be a bit rude with her and tell her i dont want to waste my valuable time talking to you.

She wants to keep you on a leash for security/back up
So far your doing things right

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS, tell her to get lost, to accept you and her are not friends and move on. She's being a huge ***** by trying to tell you about her life with her new man. **** this broad. Do you realize how disrespectful she's being?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS, tell her to get lost, to accept you and her are not friends and move on. She's being a huge ***** by trying to tell you about her life with her new man. **** this broad. Do you realize how disrespectful she's being?
This

And also she prob a psycho, hiding number so you would answer lolllllll
Things are prob bad with new guys and she wants a back up.

Not GF material if you ask me

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is don’t answer the phone and block her if possible. Is the stuff you have with her valuable? Chicks say this stuff about finding a new man and then said she still loves the former love. My mind works in a simple formula. My parents have been together for almost 50 years. If a chick is with another guy and then she says she still loves me, she doesn’t love me because she is with another **** and servicing another ****. I do not accept any form of love if they went on to another or years later not with the guy and then she realizes I was the guy. It all goes back to the vision of my parents being together. That’s me and I know everyone is different but this is why I don’t buy women today saying they love because if their parents aren’t together still how would they know how a relationship works if they are going from guy to guy.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i had a phone call from her today, she was balling her eyes out crying, i asked her what she wanted and she asked to speak to me, I should of just put the phone down but its difficult when the girl you spent 2 solid years with is in tears.

She said she was finding everything really difficult that i was her best friend and she loved me so much, She didnt know why she was phoning me but said she was really emotional at the moment and didnt know why. She then went on to tell me that she had fallen out with her mom and sister over christmas - something that always happens..Big family issues there which i know all about..Finally the penny dropped...So this is why youre ringing me i asked - she laughed and said i was the only person to make her laugh when she was upset.

I told her that it wasnt my problem any more and that she had a new boyfriend to confide in, Bareing in mind 2 days earlier she posted a merry christmas picture on facebook with her and the new man, now shes contacting me telling me all this about how she feels...bla bla bla!

I gave her some quick words of advice, told her to leave her place and go to her new boyfriends - she told me she didnt want to see him and that she was going to see mates. The conversation ended.

Then i get another call about an hour later from her apologizing for calling and that she didnt mean any disrespect by it - she didnt want me to think that she was using me. I kinda showed indifference and told her not to worry and have a good rest of her xmas but it was best that we both not chat like this especially when she is in a new relationship - she agreed and said she didnt want to disrespect him either - told her that was find and then that was it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you did not handle this right, be an *******.
Tell her someone crying on the phone is killing your good mood that you are not her personal Psychologist.
Then hang the phone.

Billtx49

Reaction score
that i was her best friend and she loved me so much

I gave her some quick words of advice, told her to leave her place and go to her new boyfriends - she told me she didnt want to see him

she didnt want me to think that she was using me
This screams out her trying to keep you in the friend zone in case things go south with the new BF…

Last edited:

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you did not handle this right, be an *******.
Tell her someone crying on the phone is killing your good mood that you are not her personal Psychologist.
Then hang the phone.

Totally agree, with both of you. I wont let it happen again. Clearly obvious that she was using me to make herself feel better and to see if i was still available - which i was.. weak move!

I will never pick the phone up to her again regardless of her intentions - i cant and wont be a back up option or her emotional tampon!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree, with both of you. I wont let it happen again. Clearly obvious that she was using me to make herself feel better and to see if i was still available - which i was.. weak move!

I will never pick the phone up to her again regardless of her intentions - i cant and wont be a back up option or her emotional tampon!
Id like to add that what your ex is doing calling you when in an other relationship is sleazy af.
Your ex is a low quality women,i have a feeling things are not going great with other guy.

The new guy is probably doing w/e he wants and acting alpha so she is feeling insecure about her relationship and want to know someone is there if things turn out for the worst.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id like to add that what your ex is doing calling you when in an other relationship is sleazy af.
Your ex is a low quality women,i have a feeling things are not going great with other guy.

The new guy is probably doing w/e he wants and acting alpha so she is feeling insecure about her relationship and want to know someone is there if things turn out for the worst.
I have now blocked her number so she cannot get through. They have been together less then a month, i have no idea what its like but however she is portraying it online to how it really is is so different, otherwise she wouldnt be in contact with me. Anyway non of my business.

i need to get out there and find something new to play with!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have now blocked her number so she cannot get through. They have been together less then a month, i have no idea what its like but however she is portraying it online to how it really is is so different, otherwise she wouldnt be in contact with me. Anyway non of my business.

i need to get out there and find something new to play with!
Incoming unknow caller lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP you do need to go find a new toy to play with and stop letting the ex toy with you.

She knows exactly what she is doing. I agree with others that you are probably a nice guy and you need to stop being nice with her.

If you end up taking to her again, calmly tell her that you and her are no longer friends and that you dont want to talk to her again and to move on.

If she sent me a long text I would be tempted to screen shot it and send it to her new bf with a simple message of "can you keep your new gf on a leash? She is living in my inbox still begging for my c0ck". Now that's alpha and she asked for it and deserves just that.

Go find a new chick or four. Be a d!ck to her.

I'm "nice" to chicks that I date but when its over, I'm just direct with them. I once had a girl I was dating tell me that I was "not being nice and being different" when she reached back out months after we stopped banging. I simply told her that I'm not going to go out of my way to be "nice" for her anymore because we arent having sex anymore. That's the truth.

Good luck man. Go have someone else get your stuff back.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How is it that when it's almost Christmas guys get dumped ?

It's like the gal's can't wait to open their new presents.

Remember that OP the next time she calls...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her this....."sweetie....you can come over and ride my cahk and if you do so successfully I will listen to your problems!?!?" :p

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s rough out there, which brings things back to conditioning yourself to building a life that is awesome where women can be swapped in or out and your life in general stays amazing.

While it doesn’t feel like it this woman did you a massive favor. Just imagine if this relationship had continued to marriage or children and this **** happened.

You lost some time and you are now a bit more jaded. Use this as an experience to be extremely selective in choosing a woman as a life partner.