Getting tired of dealing with women

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with monogamy is it naturally makes a man needy over time, unless you’re a sociopath who can just walk away.

We can sit here in a circle and all give you hints on “oh you could have said this instead of that” etc but it won’t change the underlying problem.. that you still care too much. And ok you may not care about the girl in particular but you still have enough doubts about what you wrote to her that you want to analyze it.

I think the only cure for this is

1. Developing more options, which will

2. Develop more of an IDGF perspective.
For most ppl and someone like me i think caring too much can be a big problem indeed.

Right now i care too much about my ex.
I dump her and i dont love her or anything but i realy care about her well being ( she is taking care of my 2 kid so i dont want to **** up her delicate mental health)

She still tries to make me feel bad about stuff ik i should not feel bad about. I pretty sure that she is doing it on purpose to get some reaction from me.

Still hard af to ngaf
But im working on it.

The truth is im way happier without her, an other few week and ill start dating again.
But i dont want her to find out( delicate mental health)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't give you as some sort of womanizer then you're not in player frame, whether you are playing them or not is another issue.

I'm not talking about your version of frame which is your inner intention, I'm talking about an image presented to the girl.
Another contradiction.

How can a girl invest sexually if she knows she’s getting played?

Instead, you build comfort by feeding her want, which often is a guy who will Stick around. The player frame is attractive because of your demeanor and attitude. The words can belie the player frame but give her the comfort she thinks she wants, while at the same time feed her deeper need for challenge (will he stick around? Is he a player?)

You have an incorrect understanding of the player frame, hence your misuse of it. Your words are fine. Your overall frame is shlt.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because she likes casual sex with an experienced guy?
You still need to build comfort and decorum. “Let’s fvck,” doesn’t have high success rates.

You were given advice to help you. Ignore it to your own detriment.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 , I find it rather amusing that you'd rather listen to butthurt men who has shown not a single prove of pulling any women over men who has.

I wish you well.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
LA I think the problem isn’t so much what you wrote but that you care so much that you posted your texts and are now seeking to analyze it. It’s all about attitude, and I think the only problem here is that you care too much.

The only cure for this is having lots of options, if you had ten girls you were messaging you would not care less about what you messaged Sandra yesterday night.

Once you gain more options your confidence will improve and you will naturally get better at texting/interacting with these girls. It’s all about the attitude, which will breed confidence.
Man shut up lol, you don't need to be giving no type of advice to anyone due to the fact that you hate women, like guru said, players don't complain about women.

Your 37 years old just now learning things you should of known in high school lol.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man shut up lol, you don't need to be giving no type of advice to anyone due to the fact that you hate women, like guru said, players don't complain about women.

Your 37 years old just now learning things you should of known in high school lol.
Don’t get too angry chi town or you’ll end up back in jail ;)

btw go back to elementary school and learn how to spell

Last edited:

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even here u r posting ur delusions of me hiring prostitutes lmao

U might be having mental issues..
Have u put any more curses on posters here mr mental issues lmao

In every relationship you hv from now onwards will be fraught with the same disappointment you've been having in the past.

This is ur curse.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 , I find it rather amusing that you'd rather listen to butthurt men who has shown not a single prove of pulling any women over men who has.

I wish you well.
This is true.

Man who ignores evidence is a fool.

This thread is a dumping ground for the fallen. This rescuing business is a thankless business. But for every LARaider and Czar, there are readers out there who are listening and enfranchising as a result.

I have gotten dozens of PMs from readers over the years who never post and have made great strides. That’s why it’s important to stay civil with obstinate minds, to reach the audience who will make a change.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Have u put any more curses on posters here mr mental issues lmao
U r merely projecting part of my post and not its entirety thereby taking it out of context.

A childish errand that speaks volumes of ur desperation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is true.

Man who ignores evidence is a fool.

This thread is a dumping ground for the fallen. This rescuing business is a thankless business. But for every LARaider and Czar, there are readers out there who are listening and enfranchising as a result.

I have gotten dozens of PMs from readers over the years who never post and have made great strides. That’s why it’s important to stay civil with obstinate minds, to reach the audience who will make a change.
Agreed.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U r merely projecting part of my post and not its entirety thereby taking it out of context.

A childish errand that speaks volumes of ur desperation.
You like to argue even more than a crazy girl you may just have borderline personality disorder

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You like to argue even more than a crazy girl you may just have borderline personality disorder
Says the man who gets fetishly excited when challenged to produce even a single hello from any of his vast number of non existent plates.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the man who gets fetishly excited when challenged to produce even a single hello from any of his vast number of non existent plates.
That’s true you did post some texts when I demanded you do it.

Way to keep strong frame :up:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s true you did post some texts when I demanded you do it.

Way to keep strong frame :up:
I broke your narratives and as a result hurt your fragile ego.

I understand your need to have some "win" in your life now.

Would you like me to post something on mental illness to get your mojo going ?