• girl

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • money

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
She's not the greatest woman on the planet by any means, but she's aight. I'd bang her before your Kardashian woman. You just don't like her cuz she's white.
i don't like her cause she has an ugly, pale complexion (fake tanning doesn't count), a masculine face, no ass or hips, arms as big as thighs

Brunna has a beautiful face with perfect olive complexion, gorgeous smile, glorious ass and thighs and hips for days and days

she looks nothing like Kim. Kim has no muscle tone and looks awful

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Brunna?" IDK if it's just the angle in the second image but she looks like Helga Lovekaty

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting the vagina on a pedestal again. Lose this mindset. Even banging the same hot chick vagina gets boring after a while. I am currently banging a hb9 and a hb7. The Hb9 is boring in the sack, the hb7 is an animal. Give me the million.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand both sides. When you have money, you want women. When you have women, you want money. It's like how women can get sex anytime so they want money. Guys who are successful want women. Luckily there are a lot of women like her that are attracted to success. You just have to find them.
If you have no money and no woman, then you'd choose the money!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bro her ass is not fake. Look at the difference

obvious fake ass with chicken legs. No muscle shape to it

brunna's amazing fit body

her whole body is ridiculously perfect
....and best of all, you can have her for $ 60.00 They have a whole bunch of them working on Dufferin/Eglington in my town.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If you have no money and no woman, then you'd choose the money!
money doesn't make you happy

I can buy absolutely anything I want and I'm nowhere near happy, meanwhile the guy with the hot, loyal awesome girlfriend making 30k is way more happy than me

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
money doesn't make you happy

I can buy absolutely anything I want and I'm nowhere near happy, meanwhile the guy with the hot, loyal awesome girlfriend making 30k is way more happy than me
You really honestly believe it's possible to segment women from money? I tried that and I got divorced by my ex-wife. It doesn't work in the real world. If it did, then I'd still be married. There is no such thing as a loyal woman. Women's loyalty extends to how your pocket-book is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score