I've been home for last couple days recovering from hair transplant surgery

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women need to know you won't tolerate any f*cking bullsh*t

which I never do

but I'm only going to date somebody who is genuinely a great person just as I am...
women need to know you won't tolerate any f*cking bullsh*t

which I never do

but I'm only going to date somebody who is genuinely a great person just as I am...
Well they gonna know you ain't fvcking. And then they'll try that let's be friends shyt you know that doesn't work .

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Well they gonna know you ain't fvcking. And then they'll try that let's be friends shyt you know that doesn't work .
you guys give way too much credit to women's sensing abilities.

If you come across strong and confident, they have no idea if you've been with 5 women or 5000 and besides, it's not like I'm a virgin. I get female attention all the time. I had one last thursday who just grabbed me and pulled me on the dance floor, but she wasn't good enough

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys give way too much credit to women's sensing abilities.

If you come across strong and confident, they have no idea if you've been with 5 women or 5000 and besides, it's not like I'm a virgin. I get female attention all the time. I had one last thursday who just grabbed me and pulled me on the dance floor, but she wasn't good enough
Smh . Dude it comes across in your body language and voice . Trust some of the advice.

The females need to know that you can easily fvck others just like them or even better.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Smh . Dude it comes across in your body language and voice . Trust some of the advice.

The females need to know that you can easily fvck others just like them or even better.
I get female attention all the time

and they can sense the confidence in your body language and voice regardless of anything else. That's what they care about. They don't have some magic detector to see how many women you've been with

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get female attention all the time

and they can sense the confidence in your body language and voice regardless of anything else. That's what they care about. They don't have some magic detector to see how many women you've been with
Dude trust us. They can hear it in your voice and see it in how you move. It's not about pounding the most females . It's simply about having consistent sex. Consistent sex gives a confidence that cannot be faked .

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude trust us. They can hear it in your voice and see it in how you move. It's not about pounding the most females . It's simply about having consistent sex. Consistent sex gives a confidence that cannot be faked .
I have this saying and it's "Pu$$y breeds Pu$$y". The more girls I have, the more come onto me. I've noticed this phenomena multiple times in my life. It always happens when I am involved with multiple women at once. I've never been needy or anything close to it. I'm always secure, independent and naturally aloof at times. But there is some pheromone/vibe/aura or something that a man emits when he has women. What ever it is attracts more women.

When I get super picky and holdout for Ms. Perfect, I go with out and struggle. My attitude doesn't really change much that I am aware of but women don't come as easy. As soon as I get 2 or 3 on the line, here they all come. And it seems they work much harder for my attention because after all my attention that I provide is spread thin amongst all of them. I know I am slightly more confident, care less about how I am perceived, and harder to tie down when I have multiple girls.

When I play this game more like women and act like a 25yo female(non committed, don't care, multiple options, high value, flakey, don't remember the details)..... I win. And attractive women always have multiple men they keep around. When I hold out and only date one at a time, I struggle.
But once I get the pump primed again, and start giving that vibe off, they all pick up on it and Uncle Howie is rocking and rolling! And right now things are real good. So good that I am in the process of trading in 3 I had for some new (hopefully better) ones.

These chics have radar for guys that have multiple women they are entertaining. It makes their little gina's tingle to know you are a man that all the other women want. That's the nature of the beast.

Take all that honor/respect/loyalty schitt and toss it out the window if you want to win. Women don't operate on those principals.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvssy begats pvssy. This should be a Bible verse.

I noticed that same thing too. The sniper approach for my ideal lady failed tremendously.

Even if I'm fvcking one many want me.

When I'm not fvcking I almost can't even pay for it.

3rdLeg

Banned
Reaction score
I had decent hair but I had a badly thinning patch in the crown that was driving me crazy. I had 4000 grafts done (which is around 12,000 hairs added). It's going to give me a slightly lower hairline (which improves facial aesthetics quite a bit) and the thinning patch will be gone (thank god). I already have very thick, wavy jet black hair. It takes about 6 months for the transplanted hairs to really come in properly and it will look fantastic

Anyways, I've had a lot of time to think about my life, my friends, my family, everything. I've been very blessed to have everything that I have. I'm going to try to be extremely grateful everyday from now on and not let small stuff bother me. I will try to be a great son to my parents, a great brother to my sisters and a great friend to all my friends (which I already try but I will try that much harder),

As far as it relates to my dating struggles, all of it stems from my childhood days of being fat in high school and it destroying my confidence and me convincing myself that I would never be good enough to have a girlfriend. I've worked obsessively hard at improving every aspect of myself. I'm going to try to put all that behind me and just look at everyday as a fresh start to finally meet the love of my life. I'm going to try to put myself in uncomfortable situations

As weird as it sounds, as ****y as I may seem here (which I'm not ****y at all in real life), that's strictly on a surface conscious level. Subconsciously, I still struggle to believe that a hot woman would want to be with me. I'm gonna try to put that behind me and make myself believe 100% with every ounce of my being that I deserve an awesome girlfriend

I'm out of commission for about 10 days (off gym/work/everything) so I'm going to do a lot of introspection
So you're at home recovering from hair transplant surgery yet still hacking up hairballs on the forum.

Will @bigdave17 be hair today and gone tomorrow?

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's making the forum look horrible. Don't project your issues onto the rest of us, we don't owe you or him anything
All I’m saying is that you trying to stop someone going through this process is inhibiting them. It isn’t projection of any kind, it’s just pointing out that there’s things you don’t understand.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll date a black chick as long as she is very white washed culturally and looks like this

I was kidding bruv. Personal type preference I have none but i find that girl looks masculine. I like feminine.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not calling them inferior, it's just a preference for dating. I prefer to not date black women and am partial to white women and Latinas. That doesn't make me racist, but it shows I have dating preferences.

I'll troll harder next time. Wait wut?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kidding bruv. Personal type preference I have none but i find that girl looks masculine. I like feminine.
Dude's got some of the worst taste in women I've ever seen. They're all flat chested or muscle bound, they all look like men, a bunch of muscle heads. It's like he's looking for a mirror image of himself. I'm with you, give me soft and feminine every day. Girls can be fit without being deezed, brah.