I've been home for last couple days recovering from hair transplant surgery

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that white women (on average) do not age as well as the darker skinned races.
Some white women get fat when they get old, and don't get wrinkles, but they're fat. So they look fat and old.
Or they stay thin, but then they seem to be more inclined to get wrinkles (they've lost some of the fat content in their skin). Sometimes their skin starts to look like thin crepe paper.

I don't have any wrinkles, but I've tried to stay out of the sun for the last 30 years. When I was younger I was in the sun so much I was probably darker than you are.
yes I try hard to avoid the sun. I have a very nice golden olive complexion year round

All the women in my family look 15 years younger than their age for white standards. I have an aunt in Armenia who is 53 who looks 38

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
want one as a best friend/lover/girlfriend/wife
When do you plan to come back from cloud 9? You're in a pipe dream if you think this is likely. It's certainly possible. Someone will win the jackpot this week, but it is likely not going to be you or me. This is dreaming about something similar. You need to get your feet planted firmly on the ground and eyes wide open to actual reality.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol # light skin black... That's just racist.
He's not calling them inferior, it's just a preference for dating. I prefer to not date black women and am partial to white women and Latinas. That doesn't make me racist, but it shows I have dating preferences.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
He's not calling them inferior, it's just a preference for dating. I prefer to not date black women and am partial to white women and Latinas. That doesn't make me racist, but it shows I have dating preferences.
honestly only reason I probably wouldn't date a dark skin black woman is their genetics are very dominant

I want my kids to look like me. Light skin black woman + my genetics = they still look pretty similar to me. Dark skin black woman = kids are very dark

Otherwise, plenty of dark skin black women are gorgeous

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are the flattest black girls I've ever seen. I'm okay with small boobs, but it would be nice if there was at least something there.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
no excuses for me anymore guys

I got the hair transplant done which was the only thing I felt sorta self conscious about
I'm the leanest and most muscular I've ever been
I'm absolutely dominating at work
I have great relationships with all my friends

there are men out there who don't have anything that I have who still have a beautiful girlfriend. No excuses for me anymore

If I can't get a hot girlfriend within the next year or so, it's just due to massive failure on my behalf

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're absolutely wrong, he needs CBT bare minimum, not message board word salad. You can't just put your head in the sand and ignore his other 10000x threads on the same issue and the disorder demonstrated within.

Virtually all of us struggled with negative thought processes and virtually none of us made 1000 threads on the same word salad issue.
You don’t understand. This IS therapy for him or Richard. The threads are just benchmarks. If you used to have autism or a spectrum disorder of it, then you would get what I mean. It’s different. You along with most others here were just average dudes who were weird. People like Dave might actually have something wrong and this shows improvement. It’s like hating on a cripple who can’t walk because you think he needs to get out more.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll date a black chick as long as she is very white washed culturally and looks like this

So you want her to have an identity crisis going on inside, just like you do... that actually makes a lot of sense

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you would be to focus on smaller victories. I say this because you have been trying to go from one extreme to another with little or no point of reference/experience in between. Fat kid/no women >> GQ dude/Hot trophy wife is a very hard transition. Even men who have always done well with women rarely get that far.

Seems you're trying to do it in one huge leap.

Just break down your weaknesses with women, tackle it in smaller steps and stay obedient/dedicated to maintaining the slow and steady progress that comes out of it.

There is no man on this forum, myself included, who could make the extreme transition you are trying to make without achieving a few milestones in between through the process. Doing it in one leap is a big mistake and a threat to your goal, because you'll have no experience to maintain that good thing once you find it. You'll still be the inexperienced fat kid trying to keep it together.
He can get alot of experience gaming and fvcking the women who already chose him . Women choose men other women have chosen .

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My advice to you would be to focus on smaller victories. I say this because you have been trying to go from one extreme to another with little or no point of reference/experience in between. Fat kid/no women >> GQ dude/Hot trophy wife is a very hard transition. Even men who have always done well with women rarely get that far.

Seems you're trying to do it in one huge leap.

Just break down your weaknesses with women, tackle it in smaller steps and stay obedient/dedicated to maintaining the slow and steady progress that comes out of it.

There is no man on this forum, myself included, who could make the extreme transition you are trying to make without achieving a few milestones in between through the process. Doing it in one leap is a big mistake and a threat to your goal, because you'll have no experience to maintain that good thing once you find it. You'll still be the inexperienced fat kid trying to keep it together.

I've been with some good looking women. I was smashing a gorgeous 35 year old woman (black hair, most beautiful blue eyes ever) last year who was a single mom

I know how to carry myself around women and people. My thing was just getting the process started (Which is a result of my lack of confidence and self trust) - all that changes today

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
À
I've been with some good looking women. I was smashing a gorgeous 35 year old woman (black hair, most beautiful blue eyes ever) last year who was a single mom

I know how to carry myself around women and people. My thing was just getting the process started (Which is a result of my lack of confidence and self trust) - all that changes today
You got into a pvzzy drought trying to play sniper game hunting for your "ideal GF, ideal wife" .

I tried the same things years ago and it fvcked up the pvssy I was getting . Plus it made me needy and vulnerable to a lady who passed my looks scale . She used me for attention and help while feeding me crumbs .

This is why I said it doesn't work, cause I tried the same thing . I should've kept fvcking the puzzies that had chosen me. I wouldn't put up with a chick whose not putting out .

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
À

You got into a pvzzy drought trying to play sniper game hunting for your "ideal GF, ideal wife" .

I tried the same things years ago and it fvcked up the pvssy I was getting . Plus it made me needy and vulnerable to a lady who passed my looks scale . She used me for attention and help while feeding me crumbs .

This is why I said it doesn't work, cause I tried the same thing . I should've kept fvcking the puzzies that had chosen me. I wouldn't put up with a chick whose not putting out .

except I don't get needy or vulnerable

that's one thing I will say about myself. No matter how little dating success I've had with the women I want, my mind is still very strong. I'm not willing to settle, I don't tolerate any bullsh*t...I'll walk away from a woman in 5 seconds if I don't get treated the way I want.

This is all with me still being a very good loyal person but I'm only like that if the other person is also treats me wonderful the same way I will treat her

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
except I don't get needy or vulnerable

that's one thing I will say about myself. No matter how little dating success I've had with the women I want, my mind is still very strong. I'm not willing to settle, I don't tolerate any bullsh*t...I'll walk away from a woman in 5 seconds if I don't get treated the way I want.

This is all with me still being a very good loyal person but I'm only like that if the other person is also treats me wonderful the same way I will treat her
The dating world has no honor or loyalty . So that doesn't help you inside that realm. Women need to know you can choose and have multiple options you can fvck at any time . Or else theyll jerk you along .

And settling ain't fvcking a female a PT down on your looks scale or one that's fine enough but 4 years older than you like or one baby. Fvcking them is considered taking care of yourself. The same as you take care of your grooming and your body .

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
The dating world has no honor or loyalty . So that doesn't help you inside that realm. Women need to know you can choose and have multiple options you can fvck at any time . Or else theyll jerk you along .
women need to know you won't tolerate any f*cking bullsh*t

which I never do

but I'm only going to date somebody who is genuinely a great person just as I am...