I've been home for last couple days recovering from hair transplant surgery

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I had decent hair but I had a badly thinning patch in the crown that was driving me crazy. I had 4000 grafts done (which is around 12,000 hairs added). It's going to give me a slightly lower hairline (which improves facial aesthetics quite a bit) and the thinning patch will be gone (thank god). I already have very thick, wavy jet black hair. It takes about 6 months for the transplanted hairs to really come in properly and it will look fantastic

Anyways, I've had a lot of time to think about my life, my friends, my family, everything. I've been very blessed to have everything that I have. I'm going to try to be extremely grateful everyday from now on and not let small stuff bother me. I will try to be a great son to my parents, a great brother to my sisters and a great friend to all my friends (which I already try but I will try that much harder),

As far as it relates to my dating struggles, all of it stems from my childhood days of being fat in high school and it destroying my confidence and me convincing myself that I would never be good enough to have a girlfriend. I've worked obsessively hard at improving every aspect of myself. I'm going to try to put all that behind me and just look at everyday as a fresh start to finally meet the love of my life. I'm going to try to put myself in uncomfortable situations

As weird as it sounds, as ****y as I may seem here (which I'm not ****y at all in real life), that's strictly on a surface conscious level. Subconsciously, I still struggle to believe that a hot woman would want to be with me. I'm gonna try to put that behind me and make myself believe 100% with every ounce of my being that I deserve an awesome girlfriend

I'm out of commission for about 10 days (off gym/work/everything) so I'm going to do a lot of introspection

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post reminds me of @RichardTheFrog. Is he your alter ego? Or, perhaps, vice-versa?
There are a lot of key differences in the two. Richard is a lot more defensive, for instance. And like Dave says, he actually likes women (unless their skin is going to look wrinkly in 10 years). But you're right, I've always associated the two with each other for some reason. Maybe because they are both a couple of characters.

Dave says he's good looking, Richard doesn't really claim that.
Dave says he's in the top 95% of guys, Richard just says "I'm better than you".
I don't think Dave has ever said whether or not he drives a Lamborghini though.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
There are a lot of key differences in the two. Richard is a lot more defensive, for instance. And like Dave says, he actually likes women (unless their skin is going to look wrinkly in 10 years). But you're right, I've always associated the two with each other for some reason. Maybe because they are both a couple of characters.

I love women as long as they look like this

but I love their personality and character too, as long as they like all the same stuff I like ;)

I don't care about a Lambo, huge waste of money. I have a very nice, practical, Lexus GS with a billion features

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Again, alter-ego.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, alter-ego.
I've always found interesting that there was always a renewal of memberships at SoSuave with the same writing style but with alter-personality (same behaviour but opposite side).

When BigNeil got banned... Richard The Frog and BigDave appeared.

When Richard The Frog got banned. Someone with "plastic surgery" appeared.

It might be market population ratio but still.

Anyway, SoSuave has been lacking in productive threads these days.. It might be a good sign that man are more succesful now.

To OP, the girls you share the pictures of.. You will find them at: Gym, Crossfit, Bodybuilding, and bars next to the beach full of beachboys guy/muscle man

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love women as long as they look like this
Do these women know how narcissistic they look, taking pictures of themselves in a mirror like that, so they can admire how hot they look? I guess it isn't going to last forever though, so may as well get it documented while you can. I actually wish I had more pictures of myself when I was younger. Our family was never big on cameras, and of course it was before the days of social media and smartphones.

As for cars, I prefer practicality and luxury over flash also. I have no real use for being able to go 200 mph. It's not like there's an autobahn anywhere near me.

Again, alter-ego.
Anything's possible, I guess. Then you've got the "big" in "bigdave", reminds me of the "Big" in "Bigneil". Maybe they're all the same person. Richard and Neil shared a love of strippers. They all claim to have money. Neil only liked white women though, while Dave only likes ethnic women.
Another similarity is that they've all posted pictures of themselves. Hmm. Is Tenacity in on this somewhere?

Reactions: Von

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
the recovery from this surgery hasn't been too bad but today I got nasty swelling under my eye. I hope it goes away soon

I just wish I could skip ahead to 6 months from now and have my perfect thick glorious head of hair

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's a social reject with horrendous social skills who hates women

I love people and I love women
Let's not judge people. Everyone has their own struggles and demons. Until you walk a mile in anyone's shoes, no one else has a right to judge. Yea, he has some problems, but we all do. No one is perfect.

I've always found interesting that there was always a renewal of memberships at SoSuave with the same writing style but with alter-personality (same behaviour but opposite side).

When BigNeil got banned... Richard The Frog and BigDave appeared.

When Richard The Frog got banned. Someone with "plastic surgery" appeared.

It might be market population ratio but still.

Anyway, SoSuave has been lacking in productive threads these days.. It might be a good sign that man are more succesful now.

To OP, the girls you share the pictures of.. You will find them at: Gym, Crossfit, Bodybuilding, and bars next to the beach full of beachboys guy/muscle man
I have no idea of who BigNeil is.

the recovery from this surgery hasn't been too bad but today I got nasty swelling under my eye. I hope it goes away soon

I just wish I could skip ahead to 6 months from now and have my perfect thick glorious head of hair
Like your bionic d!ck? :confused:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Let's not judge people. Everyone has their own struggles and demons. Until you walk a mile in anyone's shoes, no one else has a right to judge. Yea, he has some problems, but we all do. No one is perfect.

I have no idea of who BigNeil is.

Like your bionic d!ck? :confused:

i hate plastic surgery but it was a requirement for me unfortunately. I've lost a lot of my hair. Most people can't tell because my hair texture is so thick and wavy but when I shower you can tell

It's not like I'm trying to have something unnatural, I just want to have the hair I had 10 years ago

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate plastic surgery but it was a requirement for me unfortunately. I've lost a lot of my hair. Most people can't tell because my hair texture is so thick and wavy but when I shower you can tell

It's not like I'm trying to have something unnatural, I just want to have the hair I had 10 years ago
Don't we all bro. It's called aging. No judging. Do what ever works for you. A bit extreme, but you do you. If you are not confident within yourself, how is any woman going to? I still think it's best you get to work on your brain and sideline this other stuff. WORK ON YOU ON THE INSIDE!

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Don't we all bro. It's called aging. No judging. Do what ever works for you. A bit extreme, but you do you. If you are not confident within yourself, how is any woman going to? I still think it's best you get to work on your brain and sideline this other stuff. WORK ON YOU ON THE INSIDE!

white guys can do that shaved head with beard **** and look fine. I'm Middle Eastern. Me with beard and shaved head = 40 year old arab terrorist. Me with clean face and nice hair = look like a handsome 29 year old European male

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had decent hair but I had a badly thinning patch in the crown that was driving me crazy. I had 4000 grafts done (which is around 12,000 hairs added). It's going to give me a slightly lower hairline (which improves facial aesthetics quite a bit) and the thinning patch will be gone (thank god). I already have very thick, wavy jet black hair. It takes about 6 months for the transplanted hairs to really come in properly and it will look fantastic

Anyways, I've had a lot of time to think about my life, my friends, my family, everything. I've been very blessed to have everything that I have. I'm going to try to be extremely grateful everyday from now on and not let small stuff bother me. I will try to be a great son to my parents, a great brother to my sisters and a great friend to all my friends (which I already try but I will try that much harder),

As far as it relates to my dating struggles, all of it stems from my childhood days of being fat in high school and it destroying my confidence and me convincing myself that I would never be good enough to have a girlfriend. I've worked obsessively hard at improving every aspect of myself. I'm going to try to put all that behind me and just look at everyday as a fresh start to finally meet the love of my life. I'm going to try to put myself in uncomfortable situations

As weird as it sounds, as ****y as I may seem here (which I'm not ****y at all in real life), that's strictly on a surface conscious level. Subconsciously, I still struggle to believe that a hot woman would want to be with me. I'm gonna try to put that behind me and make myself believe 100% with every ounce of my being that I deserve an awesome girlfriend

I'm out of commission for about 10 days (off gym/work/everything) so I'm going to do a lot of introspection
Lmfao hair transplant. You're a funny guy.

I would go Steve Austin/Neil Strauss mode.

Good head of hair. Slight Bradley cooper. Always said, if it goes,it goes. No comb over. No weird stuff. Gone.

Ts,probably could have just did a undercut or buzzee it. Hopefully, you're happy.

I recommended meditation in another thread. You need to let go. Your past holds you back. Being a fat guy and a fat girl aren't the same since your value isn't barely based on aesthetics.

Lift. Go Chris Pratt, skylord ectomorph jacked aesthetic on the world.

Start a challenge. Create a YouTube and IG page. Track your progress. Ho solipsism on the world. Do it for you.

I know of a fitness YouTuber that liked a guys post. He now has a sponsor and blew up. Its pretty cool.

Your audience can be about your demographic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white guys can do that shaved head with beard **** and look fine. I'm Middle Eastern. Me with beard and shaved head = 40 year old arab terrorist. Me with clean face and nice hair = look like a handsome 29 year old European male
You got it wrong.

If you're Beckham, you can do many things. Most don't have the jaw line nor hear shape for bald but, buzz can suit guys.

Regardless, obsession on looks caters to the female biological strategy. Don't bother.

Mystery put it best. Balding isn't a choice. Bald is.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You got it wrong.

If you're Beckham, you can do many things. Most don't have the jaw line nor hear shape for bald but, buzz can suit guys.

Regardless, obsession on looks caters to the female biological strategy. Don't bother.

Mystery put it best. Balding isn't a choice. Bald is.
read this very carefully

I'm middle eastern

me will full head of hair and no facial hair = handsome European 29 year old
me with shaved head and beard = look like a 40 year old Arab

I want you to guess which will be more successful with the women in the US

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read this very carefully