Do red pilled women possess more testosterone than average women?

Breakfast

Banned
Reaction score
Do red pilled women possess more testosterone than average women and even blue pilled men as they see the world through their version of red pilled men's eyes? Would you consider red pilled women since they are awoken and don't have the standard hamster brain, chicks with dycks as they are more in tuned with men who know how the world really works?

I find red pilled women fascinating. Standard women pop birth control pills. Red pilled women pop red pills. Red pilled women are unicorns in their own way.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't think hormones are responsible for this as much as I think intelligence is. It's a trait of dumb and poorly educated people to not see the world as it is. Even with perfect hormone levels an idiot is an idiot.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
red pilled women simply embrace their natural femininity in the presence of a masculine frame

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do red pilled women possess more testosterone than average women and even blue pilled men as they see the world through their version of red pilled men's eyes? Would you consider red pilled women since they are awoken and don't have the standard hamster brain, chicks with dycks as they are more in tuned with men who know how the world really works?

I find red pilled women fascinating. Standard women pop birth control pills. Red pilled women pop red pills. Red pilled women are unicorns in their own way.
You're in on a con.

They font exist. Its a means to an end. The being, no job, babies, and you going out to get the gwappp.

That ship sailed. Its no longer about aesthetics. Its about dating up across culture. Its part of the evolution.

Its 2018. Wine and dine me.

Nothing about more testosterone in women is attractive. Enough already have **** ****. Are on gear. Many women lack femininity this begin with. Its not the Jungian animus. Its pretentious town the max.

Karen S is among the only red pill woman and probably Helen Smith. Do not get it twisted. Everyone has an agenda.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
red pilled women simply embrace their natural femininity in the presence of a masculine frame
Maybe. Maybe not.

Women's ability to roleplay shouldn't be lost. She is a kitten to one man and a **** to another.

Find a red pill woman on top form SMV. Be my guest gents.

99% are liberal. Are promiscuous. Are a slut for Chad's. They're conservative once that paradigm no longer to provides.

Women adapt better evolutionarily.

If its a feast for free resource's, women will go full retard.

If the welfare state fails, if free resources ended, women would act accordingly.

Their evolution is hardwired. Hypergamy is coded into her genes. Acquire resources. Procreate with the highest rank male in the dominance hierarchy.

You're seeing fake trad cons, women with breast implants and sluts promote red pill, and cucks allocating resource's to her.

There are cucks buying in. Its not real life.

Its like the male feminist. He poses as an ally because he can't compete in the dominance hierarchy.

These women cannot compete in alternative domains so,they jump on red pill and are fraudin.

Cucks eat it up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can make a comparison based on testosterone level. Afterall, how do you know what a woman's actual testosterone level is unless she was tested and told you?

Out of all the women I know, only one has told me what her testosterone level was and to my surprise it was next to zero and she has the sex drive of a guy and has her entire life. So that's a bit contradictory if you correlate sex drive to testosterone which is commonly accepted.

The most red pilled women I know were also highly rational thinkers and easiest for me to relate to and deal with as well as the least frustrating, yet still feminine. Its a very rare combination. @BeExcellent is probably a good example.

You are better off sorting them out based on the Myers Briggs personality test. The red pill like women will be more Thinking oriented than Feeling. They are also more apt to be Judging rather than Perceiving. These are your critical thinkers that don't let their irrational hamster wheels govern their direction in life.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can make a comparison based on testosterone level. Afterall, how do you know what a woman's actual testosterone level is unless she was tested and told you?

Out of all the women I know, only one has told me what her testosterone level was and to my surprise it was next to zero and she has the sex drive of a guy and has her entire life. So that's a bit contradictory if you correlate sex drive to testosterone which is commonly accepted.

The most red pilled women I know were also highly rational thinkers and easiest for me to relate to and deal with as well as the least frustrating, yet still feminine. Its a very rare combination. @BeExcellent is probably a good example.

You are better off sorting them out based on the Myers Briggs personality test. The red pill like women will be more Thinking oriented than Feeling. They are also more apt to be Judging rather than Perceiving. These are your critical thinkers that don't let their irrational hamster wheels govern their direction in life.
Actually, there facial signs of a woman with higher testosterone than her peers.

Bigger jaw is a sign of higher testosterone than normal. Bigger jaw is a male characteristic and when women have it, it indicates genetics with more dominant women.

Excess facial hair, especially around the check-ear connecting area, too.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, there facial signs of a woman with higher testosterone than her peers.

Bigger jaw is a sign of higher testosterone than normal. Bigger jaw is a male characteristic and when women have it, it indicates genetics with more dominant women.

Excess facial hair, especially around the check-ear connecting area, too.
I don't disagree, but what about Mexican/Persian girls, they seem to have tons of arm hair like dudes! I think there is more to it.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I see it. She is aware of masculine and feminine energies and accepts that role in the relationship.

I would classify more traditional women as red pill.