Being rich means little in being attractive to 9s?

Breakfast

Banned
Reaction score
Is it true that having a lot of money is practically meanigless in being attractive to 9s unless you're a 9 yourself?

Is there any possible way a woman 9 could actually be attracted to a rich man other than being a 9 himself? Besides his cash? Would he have no other redeeming qualities besides his money if he isnt a perfect looking specimen?

I don't believe women 9s just shun the majority of the planet to only see anything of any dating value in a male 9.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone want a woman who only wants them for their money?

Basically you are asking if there are any women available who will use you, try to marry you and then dump you so they can get half.

Does that sound good to you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that having a lot of money is practically meanigless in being attractive to 9s unless you're a 9 yourself?

Is there any possible way a woman 9 could actually be attracted to a rich man other than being a 9 himself? Besides his cash? Would he have no other redeeming qualities besides his money if he isnt a perfect looking specimen?

I don't believe women 9s just shun the majority of the planet to only see anything of any dating value in a male 9.
Most women are not attracted to the mindset and ethic required to become so successful. They just want some of it or want some of their attention .

They are physically attracted to what their attracted to.

So no, it does not cause attraction . It creates a bigger target to be used.

Last edited:

Breakfast

Banned
Reaction score
Why would anyone want a woman who only wants them for their money?

Basically you are asking if there are any women available who will use you, try to marry you and then dump you so they can get half.

Does that sound good to you?
So you're saying a female 9 would only be interested in a rich man for his money if he isn't a 9 himself and find no other redeeming qualities in him unless he's a 9 himself?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying a female 9 would only be interested in a rich man for his money if he isn't a 9 himself and find no other redeeming qualities in him unless he's a 9 himself?
Maybe a 7 and up, so the money might let his looks be down a notch. It's not going to cause physical attraction and that's required for her to have sexual desire .

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breakfast aka NN said:

You had me fooled NN as to your identity, but here's my response:

Status > Looks

But status is context dependent. And so status is a great redeeming quality, which supersedes looks.

As it relates to looks, the reason you don't always find attractive men with attractive women is because both attractive men and attractive women usually have huge egos, and neither party wants to succumb. So should a 9 man and a 9 woman get into a disagreement, its often over, as neither he nor she will initiate or return. Hence, most 9 women as they approach the wall will settle with lower looks with compensating SMV factors with men whom they can control or have their way with.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently on a career break, working in a bar. Saturday night I was hit on by two different 9/10s. One was nervous, but probably pushing 9.5-10 physically. The other took my number and text me yesterday.

Both these girls were clearly not attracted to my hourly rate of pay; basically minimum wage.

Women are attracted to men for differing reasons. Look up alpha fux and beta bucks and you'll have your answer.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently on a career break, working in a bar. Saturday night I was hit on by two different 9/10s. One was nervous, but probably pushing 9.5-10 physically. The other took my number and text me yesterday.

Both these girls were clearly not attracted to my hourly rate of pay; basically minimum wage.

Women are attracted to men for differing reasons. Look up alpha fux and beta bucks and you'll have your answer.
This is a good example of contextual status.

MK works in a bar. He begins with high status ("Staff") within this particular venue. Although his money is low, contextually, his status is high. However, should he walk outside the bar and approach these girls in the street, his status changes. This is not considering his looks at all, which could also be at play.

Breakfast

Banned
Reaction score
So what we're saying here is basically a female 9 just has to be a 9 and nothing more to have redeeming qualities which gives her status.

A rich man is almost zero in terms of being attractive to a 9 woman unless he's a 9 in looks himself.

Otherwise if the rich guy isn't a 9 but is with a 9 woman it must only be because of some arbitrary "status" he possesses besides his money or shes using him for money. The 9 woman can't possibly like a non 9 male as a person it's just his arbitrary status she sees.

Is there a clipboard survey taken on these absolute theories?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just money. Yes, money is great, but so are tools in the toolbox.

Like a box...money is just a container for storing value.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed.

Rich guys will attract gold digging sluts who spend their money. If you’re broke and good looking, women will like you for YOU and you’ll have way more sex than rich average looking guys. Rich guys are resentful of hot women they get through sugar daddy game.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly attractive women are more of a headache then anything. It’s all about them. They’re very overrated. Fun for a bit, sure, however they make poor girlfriends or anything serious. Very solipsistic.

I honestly prefer 6/7’s. Because their most redeeming qualities are more than skin deep. They generally value deep talks, are more supportive, better communication, etc.

It all depends on the person of course. Some men could only value shallow talk, showing off a babe on his arm and their complaining. But to me, all women have vaginas; not all women have brains and great perspective. Choose the wrong woman, even if for short term, and your hard self work could be derailed rather than boosted. Attractive women are generally vampires and have a$$lods of orbiters because they know they really have nothing more than their looks to give. Most of the time.