Which one of you did this? lol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logically yes. But not realistic.

No hot 23 year old is going with a 30+ year old guy, no matter how much money he is.
Are you ****ing retarded? Serious question is serious?

My last throater was from a girl on the early side of twenty and younger then 23.

I got picked up by a chick in a grocery store requesting my IG with a pen and paper in hand.

You must be new.

While I am not saying women pick me up everywhere is common practice, you clearly are an idiot. I am a biz guy. I am not rich either. I am deezed and I sure as **** don't look my age like say a woman my age.

Do not vomit this sort of horse **** nonsense on this forum. Take that **** to reddit with all the other incels. Pathetic.

They stick with their own age, looking for novelty, excitement, experience. It’s not 1970s. Anything more than 5 years older for the woman not going to work.
You've outed yourself as a cuck with really low testosterone and you've never seen a vagina before.

You call yourself a man?

Maybe you are a slick talker, good looker. Rest of the men in the world not. Prince Harry married cratered smv, and he has more money, experience, height and looks than the men in the world.
I spit game 24/7, 7days a week. It's not time to put on my fake ****in mustache and wig and do routines.

I am a man. I hit on everything aesthetics with a pulse. Pull or #nextset!

The ability to get baes always goes back to being Chad or winning the genetic lottery. That or maybe I am deezed, maybe I look good maybe I spit ****ing game nonstop. Maybe every set is just practice.

If you aren't hitting it, who is?

My first month here, I linked a spoiler tag from a chick who texted about 'my lady parts are sore.'

Right now, some cuck is probably trying to marry her. I pulled out and nut'd on her face. She loved it.

This is what happens when you don't suffer from low test. You go balls deep and you beat it rotten. Not play house with cratered smv.

Not doing it right kuz.

Early side of 20 ftw.

But Sosuave members who don’t have jobs and smoke weed and live in basements are supposed to smash 22 year old models and throw away cratered smv like Kleenex?
You make it sound like these girls are all models, porcelain dolls, and princesses who are at the top of a castle guarded by armies. There are women EVERYWHERE begging for a man to step the **** up.

Women are walking contradictions.

#metoo is for the large part a **** test. Sure, one guy in the history of man was SAVAGE. it was only reported when smv cratered and Hollywood stopped calling.

What's the number one book sold for women? It is illegal to act out in said manner but guess what gets her wet?

Im in 30s have a lot more assets than a lot of people. Cannot get a 26 year old. Maybe my choice of weed during Netflix. o_O
You're inability is not a reflection on anything but your lack thereof.

Step it up. Low hanging fruit, single moms, divorcee. #gross!

The path isn't simple. Nor is being a man. Evolve. It is not linear. There is no saving grace. We ain't getting out alive. So, what other option is there?

March to the beat of your own drum. Hit on baes. Seek self knowledge. Explore consciousness. Go get girls but, they're of secondary importance. You and your path in life supersedes WOMEN. Every set is practice. Every blow out is a comedy.

These girls are being cheered off the cliff by society, feminism by girl power, and the state.

In 2018, she can drink like dad. Cant cook like mom. Entitled as ****kkk. That is, until playboy stops calling. Until smv plummets or craters.

Your the prize should son. Flip the script.

Statement of intent. What are you doing... Let her know. Tell her to come. REPEAT UNTIL DEATH OR D FALLS OFF.

no matter how hawttttt, they are all practice. And guess what? Tomorrow new girls are turning 18 everyday.

Come at me broooo

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you ****ing retarded? Serious question is serious?

My last throater was from a girl on the early side of twenty and younger then 23.

I got picked up by a chick in a grocery store requesting my IG with a pen and paper in hand.

You must be new.

While I am not saying women pick me up everywhere is common practice, you clearly are an idiot. I am a biz guy. I am not rich either. I am deezed and I sure as **** don't look my age like say a woman my age.

Do not vomit this sort of horse **** nonsense on this forum. Take that **** to reddit with all the other incels. Pathetic.

You've outed yourself as a cuck with really low testosterone and you've never seen a vagina before.

You call yourself a man?

I spit game 24/7, 7days a week. It's not time to put on my fake ****in mustache and wig and do routines.

I am a man. I hit on everything aesthetics with a pulse. Pull or #nextset!

The ability to get baes always goes back to being Chad or winning the genetic lottery. That or maybe I am deezed, maybe I look good maybe I spit ****ing game nonstop. Maybe every set is just practice.

If you aren't hitting it, who is?

My first month here, I linked a spoiler tag from a chick who texted about 'my lady parts are sore.'

Right now, some cuck is probably trying to marry her. I pulled out and nut'd on her face. She loved it.

This is what happens when you don't suffer from low test. You go balls deep and you beat it rotten. Not play house with cratered smv.

Not doing it right kuz.

Early side of 20 ftw.

You make it sound like these girls are all models, porcelain dolls, and princesses who are at the top of a castle guarded by armies. There are women EVERYWHERE begging for a man to step the **** up.

Women are walking contradictions.

#metoo is for the large part a **** test. Sure, one guy in the history of man was SAVAGE. it was only reported when smv cratered and Hollywood stopped calling.

What's the number one book sold for women? It is illegal to act out in said manner but guess what gets her wet?

You're inability is not a reflection on anything but your lack thereof.

Step it up. Low hanging fruit, single moms, divorcee. #gross!

The path isn't simple. Nor is being a man. Evolve. It is not linear. There is no saving grace. We ain't getting out alive. So, what other option is there?

March to the beat of your own drum. Hit on baes. Seek self knowledge. Explore consciousness. Go get girls but, they're of secondary importance. You and your path in life supersedes WOMEN. Every set is practice. Every blow out is a comedy.

These girls are being cheered off the cliff by society, feminism by girl power, and the state.

In 2018, she can drink like dad. Cant cook like mom. Entitled as ****kkk. That is, until playboy stops calling. Until smv plummets or craters.

Your the prize should son. Flip the script.

Statement of intent. What are you doing... Let her know. Tell her to come. REPEAT UNTIL DEATH OR D FALLS OFF.

no matter how hawttttt, they are all practice. And guess what? Tomorrow new girls are turning 18 everyday.

Come at me broooo
Truth! First chick I pulled after my last LTR was a hot 20 and I'm turning 40 next month. Drank on her dime, then smashed box. It's to be had out here.