Can I just leave after meeting fat b1tch?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im really getting tired of these lame ass OLD b1tches who put up photos from HS and hide their excessive 50 lbs. Ran into another of these last nights.

Can I simply just look at her and say, "Sorry, you misrepresented yourself in your profile and this is not what I expected. Good night" and Leave. Too much douche? Should I stay and have one drink with her?

Any thoughts
I just bail. If you can be rude and more abrupt, maybe she won't do it again.

Op, school boy error. Use snapchats and face time. Online if you must but, actual pickup ftw.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
YES! In fact, I encourage you to do this.

Liars are liars, they dont deserve someone "overlooking" the obvious and placating to them, even for a minute. You guys always talk about training these females, this is absolutely one situation where you should tell her how you feel and leave, in an effort to train them to be honest.
Ain't a man's job to be training a girl, that's her mama's job.

When I said to be polite and offer her a drink, it's to maintain a man's dignity and reputation. A man can be a fvcking demon when needed but he must have standards and this is one of it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When I said to be polite and offer her a drink, it's to maintain a man's dignity and reputation. A man can be a fvcking demon when needed but he must have standards and this is one of it.
I disagree, you owe her nothing. She baited you with lies. I'm not advocating being a complete d1ck, but certainly mention the fact and bid get a good day on your way out

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Watch the movie “Brawl” about man being a demon. It’s really intense and good to see Vince Vaughn in a different role

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, you owe her nothing. She baited you with lies. I'm not advocating being a complete d1ck, but certainly mention the fact and bid get a good day on your way out
Sazc, everyone lies.

Every other day I'm sitting with someone who lies to my face and I'd just nod my head, smile and enjoy all those little tricks people pull out to make themselves feel good.

It doesn't hurt me. But it hurts their reputation and dignity.

You see, for a cup of coffee, tea etc I've already made a profit; I now know her/him and yet he or she doesn't know me.

It's all highly amusing.

I maintain my dignity and my reputation as a man plus I gain something.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually ask a girl for an on-the-spot selfie before I meet her. In a playful way. Not like "GIVE ME A SELFIE" but something like "How can I trust your hair's as great as you say it is without seeing it?"

Even if she poses it'll be much more obvious from this photo if her OLD pics are accurate.

Also all these really overweight girls do the same poses. Look for excessive cleavage shots paired with jutted out chin head closeups (to disguise the double chin).

I think if you've taken her on a date, you should just do the date until the end. Be courteous about it and just see it as an opportunity to practice your craft with a girl - all the social stuff will be the same with the next girl you're out with. It's only going to cost you 3 hours of an evening at most, and you don't have to see her again.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snapchat ftw

School boy error. I can imagine online days in its infancy in the early days.