How to handle?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a friend — man or woman — bailed on your plans at a fairly last minute, would you handle that situation the same as you would a plate bailing on you; silence and distance or would you overtly tell them this won’t fly?

Example: Had a hike planned with a guy friend this morning and was picking him up for 7am. It’s 6am now. During the night at 1:30am he messages me a long message saying he caught up with old friends and is now hammered, so he won’t be coming to hike. In the text he acknowledged it was a douche move.
I read it and was instantly annoyed at his behaviour.

And even though he bailed, I’m still going as it’s what I wanted to do, of course.

My objective: To become alpha in my life. Totally directed in every way; with women, friends, career, etc. Everything. To bleed out my beta ways.
Switching to red pill, alpha mentality and the way of the DJ requires a total transformation of perspectives and how one operates day-to-day. And this, is today’s challenge.

Question: I can’t stand when people bail, like anyone else. It lacks integrity and doesn’t align with my frame, or what I wish to surround or align myself with. How would you men handle people who bail or don’t align with your frame, even if it is a guy friend duh as this situation?

Serenity

Reaction score
would you handle that situation the same as you would a plate bailing on you; silence and distance or would you overtly tell them this won’t fly?
Neither in a single incident, that's just reactive. If it's repeated I'll stop contacting them though. For a few incidents I'd just ignore it, do something else instead and try again later.

The main point is to NOT be bitter and react like your happiness depends on it. So you're doing it wrong if you're very annoyed by this. Although they don't align with your frame, you're guaranteed to lose your frame if you act all pissed about it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s not a big deal. He made a poor decision the night before. People sometimes do that. If it happens again though, start downgrading your future mental expectations of his friendship.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a rare thing and they apologize, I would think it sounds like a human being screwing up, something we all could do I guess. When it comes to dates, specially the first, if someone cancel and dont come up with the idea of a new date, they are gone in my book.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stop asking people like that to join me. If I can't count on them to do what they say, I don't need them in my life. No sympathy from me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people disrespect you and your time repeatedly you simply force them out of your life.

There is no "Alpha" and "Beta" in this. This is getting to be utterly ridiculous to see people toss around Alpha and Beta ways of reacting for every situation that occurs