More plastic surgery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slay some good wh0res with that monstercock for me, bra!

Reaction score
April 10th is the first day I'm allowed to have sex.

I should call that girl up. You know the one I met at that place. The one who...

Oh who am I kidding? I'll just scroll through the first few pages of Backpage ads and call the hottest one.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But worse, the pain has started. I thought I was magically going to skip the pain this time. Apparently not. Last time, I was screaming so bad my neighbors could hear, even with painkillers.
Jeeesssus. How long does that pain last usually?

I wouldn’t ever do it myself (I’d rather just spend longer on foreplay), but in a way I can admire your tenacity.

Hope recovery isn’t too agonising...and I hope the effort was worth it for you.

Reaction score
Tonight was the 3rd time I changed the bandages, and the 1st time it looked enough like a normal penis for me to take measurements.

It's as big flaccid as it previously was erect.

I should be back in those Magnum XL's in about 30 days. I hope I didn't make it TOO big. Like too big to get head.

Not that anyone wants to give me head, anyway. But if they did.

Reaction score
Not that anyone cares, but here's an update...

So when they sent me home, there was about 20 pages of aftercare instructions. Among the items they sent me home with was a bag of rubber bands that go around the base to keep the "filler" material in until it can permanently become part of your body.

(Funny story, you can actually see the silicone "filler" from my previous girth enhancement in my penile implant surgery video which is on YouTube. I actually haven't watched it because I can't bring myself to watch someone cut my balls open, although I have no problem watching other people's implant surgery videos). But, anyway...

So these rubber bands were labelled either with a "1" or a "2." I didn't know what this meant and it was nowhere in the instructions. Well, apparently, the "1's" are a lot tighter than the "2's". I should have been using "2's" the whole time, but I was switching up. 2 weeks after the procedure, I started developing cuts around the base and every time I would change bandages, they would be filled with blood and pus.

The doctor put me back on antibiotics last week and told me to start taking daily Epsom salt baths and to change the bandages daily.

Every time I would change the bandages, some of the padding, or pre-wrap would get stuck to the cut and it would reopen and I would drip blood on my bathroom floor every day. Until I discovered "non-stick padding" that I put over it now, so I haven't seen any new blood in 2 days now.

Hopefully, it will still be ready on 4/11 like originally planned. If it takes longer, then I will wait.

And once the aftercare is over, I can start lifting weights.

Reaction score
Wow. So I just pumped my implant hard for the first time since the procedure while I was soaking and changing bandages tonight.

Time to go buy some Magnum XL's. Girth increased by almost 1".

Why the fvck do I need a Lamborghini? Yet I still want to get rich. And how would anyone know I was rich if I don't flaunt it some? I have to OWN the chrome Lambo, and not let it own me.

At 31, I wouldn't mind giving a super hot 19-22 year old a little money if she fvcks me all the time. That's just life. What else would I do? Make her laugh. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.