Should I do it? Sleep with BPD's ex female lover

A

AJ84

If your first reaction to someone saying they dated a BPD is to gaslight and blameshift them, with zero empathy, and make eslxcus for the BPD(I'll highlight)....
Gaslighting

Do you know where that term orginated? It's from an old movie.
Google it.

And I'm not blame shifting.

What I'm saying is that many times, if someone has a relationship that doesn't work out, the blame isn't all 100% on one person.

When my gf dates guys who cheat and she breaks up with them months after because she can no longer trust him I say well you could no longer trust him the minute you found out so why did you stay with him for 8 months? What part did you play in feeling crappy by staying? You stayed with him knowing you could no longer trust him so is that his fault that you stayed? No.

So if some guy is with a BDP girl and she cuts her wrists because he didn't text her back right away and he stays with her and continues onto a toxic relationship, why did he stay and let this emotionally unwell person get more and more attached? Then place all the blame on her for causing his life to be hell weeks or months later.

Of course she is at fault too LA, but it's not all on her.

That's what I mean.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@AJ84 has balls.

Makes me ashamed that some of my fellow men refuse to take responsibility for their part in any failed relationship.

A man must be a leader of his own ship.

And must be courageous to acknowledged his leadership failings.

A

AJ84

I know what it means and I itemized each time you did it in your response to OP

Totally irrational to project your gfs situation onto OP.

When you have EVIDENCE of such behavior, sure mention it. But that is not even the topic of this thread anyway, OP already ended his relationship. But you were more concerned with trying to make OP take blame and feel crazy...I wonder why...

I already explained that I am not trying to place blame all on him, my examples are illustrations of the point I was trying to make.

I don't think the OP is crazy. I actually said its human nature to want to get back at people who did us wrong, I'm not sure what in my posts made you come to that conclusion, maybe that's how you yourself would interpret what I wrote.

LA, believe what you want to believe. I don't care.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so a hot ***** is literally asking to **** you. I don’t see what the problem is. And she’s bisexual too? Tell her to get a 3some going. If your ex finds out you had a 3some with her best friend and another chick, she’ll be livid. Do it you pansy. Can’t believe someone needs confirmation on whether or not he should bang a hot chick.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing about all this. The supposed bpd ex caused so much drama that both her victims are still entangled in her web.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Funny thing about all this. The supposed bpd ex caused so much drama that both her victims are still entangled in her web.
Yep, it’s a classic example. Usually a trail of emotionally messed up people left in their wake.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it because you think she is hot and you want to bang her not because of any of the other nonsense...although I have to admit I'm all about banging an ex's friend

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diagnosed as bipolar and anxiety disorder. Diagnosed as ADHD. Former sex worker that was molested as a child. She isn't bipolar tho - bpd - that's just what her psychiatrist called her and gave her meds for. She is a walking red flag. OBVIOUSLY. Not the point.

I like how you come in, making a bunch of assumptions.

Who gives a fvck what a made up movie character would do?

Funny on how a lot of the guys here talk a bunch of sh1t. No different than women really.

Yeah, probably not a good idea, I guess. Her friend is fvcking hot, though. Think i'll pass.

And no, no reason to get revenge as I dumped her last and it was all pretty peaceful, surprisingly.
Let me get this right.. She is diagnosed as BIPOLAR? Has ANXIETY disorder.. Diagnosed with ADHD

Holy Chit... A former SEX WORKER! She is taking meds!

And you chose to enter into a RELATIONSHIP with this woman!

This had disaster written ALL OVER it.. The fact that you dated a former sex worker, proves that as a man, you have set your standards WAAAY to LOW.

What did you expect from a BROKEN woman like this? Some kind of fuking Disney ending!

You did not screen her, you did not walk away at the first sign of serious trouble.. You chose a damaged woman!

You have to take responsibility for the disicions YOU made!

Forget seeking revenge! Ask yourself WHY you even entertained a former sex worker, or a woman with this many Issues!

People only treat you, the way you ALLOW them to treat you..

Quit on the revenge... Focus on yourself and how you can learn to make better decisions in the future!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do ittttt this sounds like it'll be the best story to ever tell

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this right.. She is diagnosed as BIPOLAR? Has ANXIETY disorder.. Diagnosed with ADHD

Holy Chit... A former SEX WORKER! She is taking meds!

And you chose to enter into a RELATIONSHIP with this woman!

This had disaster written ALL OVER it.. The fact that you dated a former sex worker, proves that as a man, you have set your standards WAAAY to LOW.

What did you expect from a BROKEN woman like this? Some kind of fuking Disney ending!

You did not screen her, you did not walk away at the first sign of serious trouble.. You chose a damaged woman!

You have to take responsibility for the disicions YOU made!

Forget seeking revenge! Ask yourself WHY you even entertained a former sex worker, or a woman with this many Issues!

People only treat you, the way you ALLOW them to treat you..

Quit on the revenge... Focus on yourself and how you can learn to make better decisions in the future!

Simple...I DIDNT CARE. She was a nut job and it was easy for me to get what I wanted from her for sex and other things. Look, I know you are trying to be helpful. But it’s not like every girl you date has to be the one you eventually marry. I kept this chick away from friends and family. It wasn’t like I thought she was my future wife.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple...I DIDNT CARE. She was a nut job and it was easy for me to get what I wanted from her for sex and other things. Look, I know you are trying to be helpful. But it’s not like every girl you date has to be the one you eventually marry. I kept this chick away from friends and family. It wasn’t like I thought she was my future wife.

You didn't care? Then obviously she didn't mean much to you.. You kept her away from family and friends, as you stated... You knew she was a nut job!

If you didn't care, then why the need to exact revenge? If she didn't mean anything to you, then why make this thread, expressing such ANGER towards her, and the need to ruin her!

When a person doesn't care, they just shrug there shoulders and move along.. They don't make threads on forums, expressing anger!

The fact is you DO CARE

You need to take some responsibility, otherwise you will be back in this similar situation all over again!!

If you choose to get emotionally involved with sex workers, woman with mental issues, or toxic low quality woman, then DO NOT be surprised when they MIND fuk you over, and leave you scared for years to come.

Chooose wisely the woman you get involved with!

This is not us having a pop at you, but we are advising you, have better judgement, blaming her will not keep you away from a repeat situation like this.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This validates your post is only meant for "seeking attention".

Last edited:

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends how hot she is and I’m being totally serious. If the chick is a true 8 or above, I don’t care how bad **** crazy she is I would bang her. Anything less hell no. A true 8/10 is hot as **** though...guys give out 8’s so easily these days

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you know, BPDs are usually bisexual
Your damn right...every BPD I have ever been with is into women as well.You shouldn't fvck her just to piss off your ex though...If you fvck her do it because it's what you want to do,if you do it just for revenge that means your BPD EX still owns your ass.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends how hot she is and I’m being totally serious. If the chick is a true 8 or above, I don’t care how bad **** crazy she is I would bang her. Anything less hell no. A true 8/10 is hot as **** though...guys give out 8’s so easily these days
If the girl really is a sugar baby to a very wealthy man, I would bang her raw with a camera on.

The guys who are saying he’s hung up over his ex are dumb. If he’s hung up over his ex it will get him LAID. This BPD is offering sex on a silver platter. Why not go for it?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you dumb fvcks shut the fvck up about being mind fvcked about some fvcking BPD? DATE WHO YOU WANT AND ILL DATE WHO I WANT. When I was younger, I would've been fvcked up by them because I would've thought the love was real. But when you can get to the point of viewing them as mentally ill people with the emotional maturity of a 4 year old, how can you take them seriously? IT WOULD BE PEDOPHILIA WERE IT NOT FOR THEM BEING IN AN ADULT BODY. They're just jokes. But they are just for fun. Tell me, would a normal girl eat out your ******* for an hour straight as you watch House of Cards? Normal girls are fvcking boring, and I enjoy the games.

I will post a pic of the billionaire's former sugar baby when I get around to it. This is the girl I can fvck. The only problem is the EX has dirt on me and I'm worried about thermonuclear war. Some NPD who would hit up the strip clubs has a bunch of dirt on her (recordings of him jizzing on her face and stuff), and I may see if I can get some dirt from him, if he would be willing to play. She fvcked him over recently over airplane tickets, so I am sure he would be down.