Always be on your toes/saving the best

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at this and really let that sink in. Most women have a sexual past, but what if you to come to fully know about it accidentally and your whole relationship is flipped on it’s head. A Harlem back to Rollo’s “saving the best”. Women have a past, but if a man finds out she was dirt nasty with guys before and now she won’t do it for him, goodbye relationship.
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/com...s_a_very_promiscuous/?st=JFHCE3I9&sh=95b774b9

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A solid reality check. Always assume that your girl, any girl is a hoe. Why wouldnt she be? Its just feminism, cant stop it.

Its just one of the first steps you make.

Reminds me of beautiful girls sometimes telling me "they dont kiss on the first date, dont do this and dont do that". Who the fck are they kidding? I dont give a sht about what comes out of a womans mouth, what I care about is when I get my **** into hers. Its all a game of bullshting eachother and see whos flinching anyway.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other news... sluts wear yoga pants everywhere.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A solid reality check. Always assume that your girl, any girl is a hoe. Why wouldnt she be? Its just feminism, cant stop it.
It's more than an assumption, it's a probability of 97%.

Hoes are the norm.:eek::(:mad::confused:

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at this and really let that sink in. Most women have a sexual past, but what if you to come to fully know about it accidentally and your whole relationship is flipped on it’s head. A Harlem back to Rollo’s “saving the best”. Women have a past, but if a man finds out she was dirt nasty with guys before and now she won’t do it for him, goodbye relationship.
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/com...s_a_very_promiscuous/?st=JFHCE3I9&sh=95b774b9
What a night mare. She doesn't have a lot of sexual desire with him, is a prude and he founds out one of his friends and most of his buddies hit it. Women just don't understand.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We want them to be hoes. Why are we complaining? Last time I checked, no one on this board wanted a girl who was a prude and didn’t put out

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There r some decent girls out there, I've had a few.

I've had 27-29 yrs old women who were still virgins. Those were really hard nuts to crack, and went into an LTR. Really some of the toughest women to be in an LTR, they basically have high standards and sets high expectations. Extreme loyalty towards family values.

On the plus side, they are extremely feminine, most like gardening, animals, plenty of girly hobbies. They can do clubbing but generally dislike it, more open towards outdoor activities like camping etc.

Highly recommended getting into LTR with these type of women, provided you have a strong frame.

U

user43770

For the most part, we're all fvcked when it comes to modern relationships.

Our entire generation was bombarded with sex. The more the better. Mtv spring break? Jesus.

So, we all started fvcking at an early age, and now it's coming back to bite us. Bunch of worn out sluts walking around. Dudes that have no interest in kids...

It's all a fvcking joke these days, man. Spark up a spliff and watch it burn.

Or, be your own man. Live your life the way you want. Have kids if you want to. Home school them so they don't learn retard, i.e. public education. Stay away from big cities. Because that's where all the bad stuff happens. Not even kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, there is nothing wrong with a girl who has a life that didn't start the day she met me, i don't care if she knows how to party and has some wild stories to tell as long as some criteria are met:

1. She's loyal and faithful, not getting into a relationship with a girl who cheats on all her boyfriends or gets bored easily and dumps them for a new 1 inch taller guy

2. Not crazy or intentionally pulling me into drama, this ones a no brainer, why deal with someone that wants to make your life harder?

3. Most importantly, she has to still be fun for me. No telling me wild stories of how other guys got to do anal but i don't, no letting me find out that i had to buy 3 dinners to get laid but other guys only needed to buy 3 drinks, etc.

As i see it, if you find a girl who didn't like sex before you, she won't like sex with you either. And if you find a girl who likes sex with you, she liked sex before she met you too. Most of the virgins I've ever met were extremely boring people, most of the girls that knew how to be any fun were taking d!ck since they were like 14.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, there is nothing wrong with a girl who has a life that didn't start the day she met me, i don't care if she knows how to party and has some wild stories to tell as long as some criteria are met:

1. She's loyal and faithful, not getting into a relationship with a girl who cheats on all her boyfriends or gets bored easily and dumps them for a new 1 inch taller guy

2. Not crazy or intentionally pulling me into drama, this ones a no brainer, why deal with someone that wants to make your life harder?

3. Most importantly, she has to still be fun for me. No telling me wild stories of how other guys got to do anal but i don't, no letting me find out that i had to buy 3 dinners to get laid but other guys only needed to buy 3 drinks, etc.

As i see it, if you find a girl who didn't like sex before you, she won't like sex with you either. And if you find a girl who likes sex with you, she liked sex before she met you too. Most of the virgins I've ever met were extremely boring people, most of the girls that knew how to be any fun were taking d!ck since they were like 14.
The main point of the article is that he heard that she had a shagtastic past, she was super horny, and did some kinky ****. But she doesn’t do it with him at all, he thought she was very conservative, starfish sex.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The main point of the article is that he heard that she had a shagtastic past, she was super horny, and did some kinky ****. But she doesn’t do it with him at all, he thought she was very conservative, starfish sex.
Yup, it's important to know ones past in situations like that, especially if you suspect something totally different. In his case, he got too complacent with how he viewed her (aka when she didn't answer about her number, he disregarded it) and he had the truth slapped on his face.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she seemed like more of a conservative type to him.

Yup, it's important to know ones past in situations like that, especially if you suspect something totally different. In his case, he got too complacent with how he viewed her (aka when she didn't answer about her number, he disregarded it) and he had the truth slapped on his face.
The signs are always there... you either perceive them yourself or your gut tells you. In every case I've read that the guy feels screwed it comes out sooner or later, one way or another that there were signs but the guy ignored them and so do women. They want love and they're willing to believe the best about a person to keep it.

"Believing the best":

1. She wasn't really like that before, this is a false lead or other people are trying to screw up my relationship (blue pill denial)
  2. She was different sexually before and she changed when she met me because she's "matured"/"found herself" and she's not like that anymore (beta feminism)
  3. I know the signs but I feel our connection is special and she loves me (purple pill/blue pill idealism)
All of them involve believing that she's knowingly or (in the cases of more damaged women) unknowingly saved her best, and it's your duty or ability to bring it out and let love the overcome.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We want them to be hoes. Why are we complaining? Last time I checked, no one on this board wanted a girl who was a prude and didn’t put out
We do. Our heroes story was that his fiance was a nasty h0e for other guys. With him she was sexually conservative and a prude. See the problem?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me the only thing worse than a prude, is a prude that's also a manipulative liar seeking beta bux

My point was that a lot of guys seem to get hung up on the fact that their girl isn't a pure snowflake instead of the fact that she's holding out on them. He seemed more concerned that he wasn't dating an angel than the fact that she wasn't very into him, which i feel is the wrong focus.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The signs are always there... you either perceive them yourself or your gut tells you. In every case I've read that the guy feels screwed it comes out sooner or later, one way or another that there were signs but the guy ignored them and so do women. They want love and they're willing to believe the best about a person to keep it.

"Believing the best":

1. She wasn't really like that before, this is a false lead or other people are trying to screw up my relationship (blue pill denial)
  2. She was different sexually before and she changed when she met me because she's "matured"/"found herself" and she's not like that anymore (beta feminism)
  3. I know the signs but I feel our connection is special and she loves me (purple pill/blue pill idealism)
All of them involve believing that she's knowingly or (in the cases of more damaged women) unknowingly saved her best, and it's your duty or ability to bring it out and let love the overcome.
I remember reading somewhere that one "falls in love" with their perception of the person, not who they actually are.

That's why it's important to remain logical, as those feelings allow someone to react irrationally in situations like these. I've seen it countless times, especially with inexperienced cucks who think that a woman actually loves them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me the only thing worse than a prude, is a prude that's also a manipulative liar seeking beta bux

My point was that a lot of guys seem to get hung up on the fact that their girl isn't a pure snowflake instead of the fact that she's holding out on them. He seemed more concerned that he wasn't dating an angel than the fact that she wasn't very into him, which i feel is the wrong focus.
They have another similar Reddit story where the wife who had sex once a month or so and no bj or anal or any special requests. He comes to find a old sex tape of her getting a train ran on her, getting called dirty slvt, *** in face, anal, giving all the guys head. The husband literally threw up. He was cool with her having a past. He was not cool with her saving her best for her past "having fun".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that one "falls in love" with their perception of the person, not who they actually are.

That's why it's important to remain logical, as those feelings allow someone to react irrationally in situations like these. I've seen it countless times, especially with inexperienced cucks who think that a woman actually loves them.
I'd rather be an unexperienced cuck than a experienced one? I don't think men should sign up for that and be familiar with it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Inexperienced cucks who think that a woman actually loves them" LOL, that made me laugh out loud.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather be an unexperienced cuck than a experienced one? I don't think men should sign up for that and be familiar with it.
He means someone who is inexperienced and a cuck not inexperienced at being a cuck lol

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have another similar Reddit story where the wife who had sex once a month or so and no bj or anal or any special requests. He comes to find a old sex tape of her getting a train ran on her, getting called dirty slvt, *** in face, anal, giving all the guys head. The husband literally threw up. He was cool with her having a past. He was not cool with her saving her best for her past "having fun".
Ah yes, I've read that tragic tale and seen things just as bad also on reddit

A woman posted asking what she did wrong when she got drunk and hooked up with a random guy after telling the guy she was dating for 5 dates that she's not the kind of lady that gives it up easily

He went ghost on her immediately after finding out