Should I do it? Sleep with BPD's ex female lover

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opportunity has presented itself. As you know, BPDs are usually bisexual. Her ex-lover (who is a female) wants to get back at her and texted me. Her ex-lover is pretty hot. She was the sugar baby of one the richest people in the world. Not sure what the deal is, think money is involved. I don't mind pissing off my bpd-ex because she deserves it.

A

AJ84

What is it with these BPD posts?

Really? Because either there is an unusually large number of BPD women running around, or a certain kind of man is attracted to the sense of importance, pedestal placing and sexual intensity that BPD women give them. Think about it - these women know how to play on the ego, making you feel like a big man, like you are everything to her and she can't live without you. Like she is blessed to have you. Of course that feels good right? Someone who treats you like you are the only man in the world. Until she does the complete oppposite the second you do one little thing that makes her feel abandoned, because people with BPD think in black and white there's no in between.

for those of you here who seem to 'attract' these kinds of women, ask yourself: Do I attract them? Or am I attracted to them, because of how important they make me feel?

So guys who want revenge on their ex BPD girlfriends: Instead of looking for revenge because she turned on you, take some responsibility for your part in keeping her around longer than you should have, perhaps to feed your own ego, and stop blaming everything on her.

Just move the f**k on like an adult and screen better next time.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 not the point. I am just wondering if anyone can gauge what kind of reaction she would have if she found out, does she try to fvck me over or her female ex? Smear me to my family? Etc. If she will go that far, I may pass up on fvcking her pretty hot ex :)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More hassle than it's worth, plenty of plates out there brother waiting to be spun.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Pitiful...

Shameful...

Low self esteem...

Very feminine thought pattern...

All in all, tactics of a loser.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pitiful...

Shameful...

Low self esteem...

Very feminine thought pattern...

All in all, tactics of a loser.
Says the low iq 46 year old still trying to figure out how to get laid on a forum for millennials

A

AJ84

@AJ84 not the point. I am just wondering if anyone can gauge what kind of reaction she would have if she found out, does she try to fvck me over or her female ex? Smear me to my family? Etc. If she will go that far, I may pass up on fvcking her pretty hot ex :)
If she has f**ked you over before then you already know the answer.
If she has BPD, like you think she does, then you already know the answer.
Look at what you wrote - the ex gf of your ex BPD wants to sleep with you to get back at your ex BPD for taking her money or something. So, drama that has nothing at all to do with you and you want to get involved for your own revenge on your ex BPD gf knowing full well it will set it her off.

Your question is what do you think she will do. You already know what she will do.

My question to you is why do you want to get revenge on her in this way? What purpose, moving forward in your life will
This serve for you? But then again, you are not actually moving forward, are you, if you entangle yourself into drama with the ex of your ex who has BDP and caused you problems in the past.

OP, honestly, forgetting about her and moving on is the best revenge.

A

AJ84

Found a BPD
Right, because I pointed out some truths about why some men would be attracted to BPD women?

Whatever, believe what you want to believe. Bitter men ( and women) who never see their own part in failed relationships continue to fail at relationships.

It's human nature to be mad and want to make the other person pay for what they did but part of learning how to cope and function as an adult and in the dating world is learning how to let stuff go and move on for your own well-being while learning from dating experiences and what to do differently the next time so you get better quality people in your life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS another undiagnosed BDP woman!

I am certain alot of guys on here use the BDP term, so they can somehow free themselves of any blame, of fuking up the relationship!

Dude has she been medically diagnosed with Boderline Personality? I very much doubt she she has!

Do you know why she was acting crazy when you had a relationship with her? Because you let her get away with too much chit.

You did not screen well... At the first sign of some serious red flags from her, you didn't walk away!

Stop seeking revenge.. Would James Bond try to plot and plan to get back at a chick who dumped him? Hell no..

Learn from your mistakes, learn to screen and avoid toxic woman.. When it ends, take a DEEP BREATH... Block her on EVERY platform, and get the fuk on with your life!

Hit the gym, do something positive.. Forget this desperate need to exact revenge!

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is nothing more than "I need attention".

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS another undiagnosed BDP woman!

I am certain alot of guys on here use the BDP term, so they can somehow free themselves of any blame, of fuking up the relationship!

Dude has she been medically diagnosed with Boderline Personality? I very much doubt she she has!

Do you know why she was acting crazy when you had a relationship with her? Because you let her get away with too much chit.

You did not screen well... At the first sign of some serious red flags from her, you didn't walk away!

Stop seeking revenge.. Would James Bond try to plot and plan to get back at a chick who dumped him? Hell no..

Learn from your mistakes, learn to screen and avoid toxic woman.. When it ends, take a DEEP BREATH... Block her on EVERY platform, and get the fuk on with your life!

Hit the gym, do something positive.. Forget this desperate need to exact revenge!

Diagnosed as bipolar and anxiety disorder. Diagnosed as ADHD. Former sex worker that was molested as a child. She isn't bipolar tho - bpd - that's just what her psychiatrist called her and gave her meds for. She is a walking red flag. OBVIOUSLY. Not the point.

I like how you come in, making a bunch of assumptions.

Who gives a fvck what a made up movie character would do?

Funny on how a lot of the guys here talk a bunch of sh1t. No different than women really.

Yeah, probably not a good idea, I guess. Her friend is fvcking hot, though. Think i'll pass.

And no, no reason to get revenge as I dumped her last and it was all pretty peaceful, surprisingly.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Diagnosed as bipolar and anxiety disorder. Diagnosed as ADHD. Former sex worker that was molested as a child. She isn't bipolar tho - bpd - that's just what her psychiatrist called her and gave her meds for. She is a walking red flag. OBVIOUSLY. Not the point.

I like how you come in, making a bunch of assumptions.

Who gives a fvck what a made up movie character would do?

Funny on how a lot of the guys here talk a bunch of sh1t. No different than women really.

Yeah, probably not a good idea, I guess. Her friend is fvcking hot, though. Think i'll pass.

And no, no reason to get revenge as I dumped her last and it was all pretty peaceful, surprisingly.
Storyline keeps changing.

This is interesting.

Do continue.