Opinions on first picture for OLD

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the one of you on your own, handsome chap though you look a bit p*ssed off!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the one of you on your own, handsome chap though you look a bit p*ssed off!

That would be a good pic...chicks will think they "can fix him"...thats how women are

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with the 2nd, https://imgur.com/1eb6UwZ

Just crop the pic enough that it doesn't show the girl's face, but also leave in the guy on the side of you. The 2nd pic shows that you're fun, confident, having a great time with a social life.
I'm not seeing the fun part...he looks like he is either high or drunk or bored...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
second

A

AJ84

These are my two best pics according to photofeeler.

Which would be best as a main pic?
https://imgur.com/G2F746d
OR
https://imgur.com/1eb6UwZ
You have a nice looking face, but def not the second pic. Comes of as player and can deter lots of women. Even if you are a player don't post pics to show it. Maybe crop out the girl you don't want girls in your main pic.

The first pic you look angry, also a deterrent. Someone mentioned that this will attract women because women like to fix men or whatever but I can say no, nope, this will not attract a lot of women.

You are cute so maybe a pic where you don't look angry, not saying you have to do a big smile but a grin or at least not a scowl.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First pic is a weak one that will eliminate you from many women.

The second shows a good vibe, but the girl is unattractive, which lowers your perceived value. Crop her out.

Don’t worry about the player vibe; it weeds out the insecure girls.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
First pic is a weak one that will eliminate you from many women.

The second shows a good vibe, but the girl is unattractive, which lowers your perceived value. Crop her out.

Don’t worry about the player vibe; it weeds out the insecure girls.
dont crop, shes well looking

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Second is by far the best one. The first reaks try-hard and loner.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would look much better in the first pic if you had a smirk on your face, with a clean haircut and a grimmer beard.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cala a boca filho da puta

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
You have a nice looking face, but def not the second pic. Comes of as player and can deter lots of women. Even if you are a player don't post pics to show it. Maybe crop out the girl you don't want girls in your main pic.

The first pic you look angry, also a deterrent. Someone mentioned that this will attract women because women like to fix men or whatever but I can say no, nope, this will not attract a lot of women.

You are cute so maybe a pic where you don't look angry, not saying you have to do a big smile but a grin or at least not a scowl.
No offense but you must be a girl because this is exactly woman advice from a woman.

I say ignore this, and go with the first pic. Toss the second one in for social proof. Girls like when you’re around other girls even though they won’t admit it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but you must be a girl because this is exactly woman advice from a woman.

I say ignore this, and go with the first pic. Toss the second one in for social proof. Girls like when you’re around other girls even though they won’t admit it.
This is an instance were female advice trumps male rationale

A

AJ84

Yes I am a girl, so what would I know, about what other girls may like or not like in a man's OLD profile pic.

If you saw a women's OLD pic of her doing a duck face with a guy by her side what's the first thing that comes to your mind? That pic with the facial expression is the male version of that.

But I guess it depends on what kind of girls he wants. If he wants party girls then that pic is totally fine. If he wants girls who are not party girls then I would suggest another type of pic but whatever, he's a young good looking guy so I'm sure he will have no problems getting girls.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
This is an instance were female advice trumps male rationale
No it doesn't because it is not rationale, it's personal experience. If I toss in a picture of me with another girl (group picture) I always get more matches, with better outcomes versus solo pictures. However, both work. But one works better than the other.

Yes I am a girl, so what would I know, about what other girls may like or not like in a man's OLD profile pic.

If you saw a women's OLD pic of her doing a duck face with a guy by her side what's the first thing that comes to your mind? That pic with the facial expression is the male version of that.

But I guess it depends on what kind of girls he wants. If he wants party girls then that pic is totally fine. If he wants girls who are not party girls then I would suggest another type of pic but whatever, he's a young good looking guy so I'm sure he will have no problems getting girls.

He's on tinder most likely, he isn't looking for a princess to save her from her dragon, hes looking to get his di1ck wet and call it a day. I'm sure he wont have trouble either, he will attract both types of girls. The nice girls will be curious and the party girls already know the deal.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second picture, definitely.

And this is just me, but I wouldn't crop the girl out at all. Nor the friend. Whether true or not, the photo conveys to me a social setting in which this girl may have had a thing for you, wanted badly to be in a picture with you, but you don't seem to pay much mind or give two sh*ts about it.
Actually, that is exactly what happened haha, she wanted me, but she was a bit taller than me so that turned me off.