Flaking on a girl or plate?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I personally see no cons.

In my opinon the person who flakes does so from a position of confidence and abundance. I strongly encourage every aspiring DJ to flake. This pertains to women, jobs, or anything else that tests your willingness to stand by our OWN desire, courage, and conviction. DARE them to reject or censure or ostracize you for doing what you WANT rather than what you SHOULD.

In my experience flaking on a hot chick feels empowering. Exhilerating.
you're a ****ing douchebag. Just so you know, you're the male version of everything we hate in women. You promise to meet somebody, you meet them...on time. You respect the other person and their time

When did basic human decency start being uncool? This goes both ways BTW. I would be cool with a chick flaking on me maybe once if her mother and father and grandparents all somehow died at the same time, anything else and I wouldn't want anything to do with her again

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinon a person who flakes does so from a position of confidence and abundance.

I strongly encourage every aspiring DJ to flake. This pertains to women, jobs, or anything else that risks your being rejected or censured or ostracized. Do what you WANT rather than what you SHOULD, and don't ever explain or apologize for flaking.

Also, in my experience, flaking on a hot chick feels empowering. It is exhilerating.
That was awesome! A girl flaked on me so I've been ignoring her... When she asks to Meet up.. guess what I'm flaking too lol

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a ****ing douchebag. Just so you know, you're the male version of everything we hate in women. You promise to meet somebody, you meet them...on time. You respect the other person and their time

When did basic human decency start being uncool? This goes both ways BTW. I would be cool with a chick flaking on me maybe once if her mother and father and grandparents all somehow died at the same time, anything else and I wouldn't want anything to do with her again
Good answer but I sense you are a bit butthurt no need to fly the moral flag.. i might have a date soon... Damn I forgot my father mother and grandparents died.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
In my opinon a person who flakes does so from a position of confidence and abundance.

I strongly encourage every aspiring DJ to flake. This pertains to women, jobs, or anything else that risks your being rejected or censured or ostracized. Do what you WANT rather than what you SHOULD, and don't ever explain or apologize for flaking.

Also, in my experience, flaking on a hot chick feels empowering. It is exhilerating.
yeah, but what good does it do for you?

The girl will just go out with the 4th guy she has in her smartphone and forget entirely about you.

A

AJ84

I can see flaking on a girl who has annoyed and inconvenienced you for flaking but I don't see what purpose it would serve to flake just for the exhilarating feeling of flaking on a hot girl, unless that feeling is better than sex with a hot girl.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree..flaking simply shows deep seated character flaws and has nothing to do with abundance. If your word means nothing as a man, you are nothing.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also thought one point in time that these games were critical, now I believe that it is actually much more simple. As long as you have some respect for yourself, a good look, and have a life, (which you will need in order to attract someone attractive anyway) the total package is what sets the deal. One little trick is not gonna make a woman fall in love with you, this is great for pick up artists trying to sell their programs etc.

If a woman took great curiousity in your mind games, it would mean that she is highly unsure of her own opinions and has lower self esteem that you really dont want to deal with anyway.

Hook up, have a good time, agree to meet once a week or so for a period of time until she really wants you, dont be her nr 1 texting buddy, should be safe.

Imo, if you like treating people like crap enjoy the ride but dont complain.