More plastic surgery...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
And now for 40 days of aftercare.

12-15 pills/day. About 100 minutes of daily massaging and shaping, and various ointments applied twice per day. Replace bandages every 3 days.

(Reserved for picture)

PS: I really wish this site would allow larger pictures to be uploaded so I don't have to use Dropbox every time.

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my first day that I change bandages. When I had this procedure in 2016, I was so petrified by what I saw that I spent the next month in deep depression panicking every second of the day that I had ruined my life.

I'm prepared this time. I know it's gonna be ugly for a few weeks.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pictures or it didn't happen

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will send them to you in private if you want. As long as you don't send them to anyone else.
Neh. Im sure I can Google for that sh1t.

Cheers to a speedy recovery.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn now the pain period starts. The anaesthetic has worn off and I'll be using lidocaine, Aleve, and/or Tylenol 4 for the next month while the bruising and swelling goes down.

I remember how bad the recovery period sucked last time. Why did I put myself through this again?

Oh yea...

To have a big, thick c0ck that makes girls say "Damn that's thick!"
I have no idea why you did this to yourself. To impress hookers? WTF? What's your purpose in life? Is it just to bang paid for puzzy? Obviously, if you have this much money to blow on hookers and surgery, you have to have some brains. Have you considered getting your head examined by a professional? Not trying to be mean, just concerned about your well being. This is not normal male behavior. Who are you trying to get approval from? Strange b!tches who you have to pay to sleep with you? Come on man. You can do more in your life than this..

Reaction score
I have no idea why you did this to yourself. To impress hookers? WTF? What's your purpose in life? Is it just to bang paid for puzzy? Obviously, if you have this much money to blow on hookers and surgery, you have to have some brains. Have you considered getting your head examined by a professional? Not trying to be mean, just concerned about your well being. This is not normal male behavior. Who are you trying to get approval from? Strange b!tches who you have to pay to sleep with you? Come on man. You can do more in your life than this..
I don't know enough about you for you to talk to me in such a personal manner.

I never heard of you until 2 seconds ago.

Obviously I wouldn't be here if I just wanted to pay to have sex the rest of my life. But I see no end in sight, especially with girls that are hot.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know enough about you for you to talk to me in such a personal manner.
That's your problem, not mine. Just giving you some creative advice. Advice is worth what you paid for it. Your choice on what you want to do with it.

I never heard of you until 2 seconds ago.
Well, that's a lie. You've responded in some of my posts over the last week or two.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No amount of plastic surgery, 10hb hookers, or money will make you happy if you don't love yourself.
Watch some videos by Eckhart Tolle or something about the pain body maybe it resonates with you.

Reaction score
No amount of plastic surgery, 10hb hookers, or money will make you happy if you don't love yourself.
Watch some videos by Eckhart Tolle or something about the pain body maybe it resonates with you.
I can't love myself if girls don't find me attractive because that means there's something wrong with me.

You're asking me to live in denial.

And the plastic surgery is to make the girls happy, btw. I don't necessarily enjoy mutilating myself.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start to love yourself first, own your imperfections, and don't be so hard on yourself.
Feeling angry about the things you don't have/are will bring you more suffering.
Be grateful for everything you are and do have.

Women don't make you happy if you are not happy yourself.

Speedy recovery bro

Reaction score
Start to love yourself first, own your imperfections, and don't be so hard on yourself.
Feeling angry about the things you don't have/are will bring you more suffering.
Be grateful for everything you are and do have.

Women don't make you happy if you are not happy yourself.

Speedy recovery bro
I have nothing. My life is completely empty.

Reaction score
That is not true m8, you have a fat **** and wallet
I don't remember posting that.

That was SOOO 12 hours ago.

You should the girls I'm talking to on SA right now. Perfect 10's.

I guess the only thing I'm missing could be cured by going out and socializing. But I currently have bandages on my d1ck. By the time they're off, I might have a Lamborghini.

Reaction score
I changed bandages for the first time 5 hours ago. It is SO ugly that you could never imagine a girl would want to touch it.

But I know this is normal and will be okay in 3 weeks.

But worse, the pain has started. I thought I was magically going to skip the pain this time. Apparently not. Last time, I was screaming so bad my neighbors could hear, even with painkillers.

I so badly wish I could post a pic of how it looks. You can't truly appreciate it without a picture. And @sazc , there are no pictures of this online, I checked.

Mods: Would I get kicked off?

Reaction score
Ouch!

Why did I do this to myself?

It will be worth it. Had to take one of the Tylenol 4's. Hope I didn't just start a painkiller addiction. I doubt it.

Reaction score
Second rewrap day. Looks slightly more normal than it did 3 days ago, but it still looks like some horribly grotesque disgusting thing from a horror movie that not even a prostitute would want to touch or even look at it.

Also, pretty decent sized cut from tightness of bandages/rubber band. Sometimes you can't avoid these things. That's what triple antibiotic and a Bandaid is for, as per the instructions.

Luckily, I know from last time that it will look like a normal body part at around the 3.5 week mark, which is about March 25th.

I'm sure you all care.

Status
Not open for further replies.