More plastic surgery...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I decided to go back for more d1ck thickening plastic surgery injection. My procedure is on Wednesday. I fly to Miami tomorrow morning.

I was disappointed that I no longer had to use Magnums.

Unfortunately, I think the recovery period is 6 weeks. No alcohol for almost a month. Constant aftercare, and it's pretty painful for a while. They give painkillers. The procedure itself doesn't hurt, but it does for a couple weeks after.

Also, the sh1t looks ugly as fvck for a few weeks. Last time I freaked out at the hideous thing I unwrapped. I thought I ruined my sex life permanently before it evened out after about 3.5 weeks.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
When guys are going this far to get laid.. you know there is something seriously wrong with today's dating culture.

I'm in strong support of LMS (looks, MONEY, status) but not exclusively to get laid. LMS helps you in all areas of life. Cutting up your shlong only helps you with hoes and it costs MONEY to do.

Reaction score
When guys are going this far to get laid.. you know there is something seriously wrong with today's dating culture.

I'm in strong support of LMS (looks, MONEY, status) but not exclusively to get laid. LMS helps you in all areas of life. Cutting up your shlong only helps you with hoes and it costs MONEY to do.
Bedroom skills are EXTREMELY important. Maybe even more than money.

Thickness matters. No girl wants a pencil d1ck. I just wish there was a way to make it longer, but there's not.

There's something called a ligament cut, but I've heard it makes it hang at a weird angle and could have bad scarring.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Bedroom skills are EXTREMELY important. Maybe even more than money.

Thickness matters. No girl wants a pencil d1ck. I just wish there was a way to make it longer, but there's not.

There's something called a ligament cut, but I've heard it makes it hang at a weird angle and could have bad scarring.
Blue pill sh*t.

Become homeless and see how far your large shlong takes you with the ladies lol.

Biggest mistake men ever made was thinking what women SAY they want is what they actually want. The fish can't teach the shark how to catch it. Only sharks can teach other sharks how to catch fish.

People on this site are so brainwashed.

Serenity

Reaction score
Whatever dude. If you want to waste money on such nonsense you're free to do so, but I do not and will not ever recommend it. My d!ck is about average, never had a complaint. It's not about how big it is, it's about how you use it.

You may have a big d!ck, but your self-esteem is tiny and fragile. But you can't operate on that, no quick fix, so you just pvssy out and enlarge your d!ck...

I've got a few obvious physical defects, but it never stopped me. They have no impact on my psyche and it's as if they weren't there, as long as that's true then women "don't see it" either. Basically I don't give a single fvck about it, I just carry myself with confidence.

Reaction score
Whatever dude. If you want to waste money on such nonsense you're free to do so, but I do not and will not ever recommend it. My d!ck is about average, never had a complaint. It's not about how big it is, it's about how you use it.

You may have a big d!ck, but your self-esteem is tiny and fragile. But you can't operate on that, no quick fix, so you just pvssy out and enlarge your d!ck...

I've got a few obvious physical defects, but it never stopped me. They have no impact on my psyche and it's as if they weren't there, as long as that's true then women "don't see it" either. Basically I don't give a single fvck about it, I just carry myself with confidence.
I don't know you and you don't know me well enough to call me a "pu$$y".

Goodbye now.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. I think you have too much time on your hands. With the SA hook-ups and d!ck enhancements, you need to find a hobby. Sex is great, but it's not worth all the money and pain/discomfort you are going through. Granted, I've not been with anywhere near your number, but there's more to life than a notch count. But, to each their own.

Reaction score
Unreal. I think you have too much time on your hands. With the SA hook-ups and d!ck enhancements, you need to find a hobby. Sex is great, but it's not worth all the money and pain/discomfort you are going through. Granted, I've not been with anywhere near your number, but there's more to life than a notch count. But, to each their own.
I was just with an SA girl 3 minutes ago. Hot 19 yo Puerto Rican/Cuban.

She said the sex was good and she'd never seen a guy cvm so much. I came on her a$$.

I'll tell you something... Some of my cvm touched her pu$$y when I shot on her butt, and it reminded me what sex is all about. It's a beautiful thing.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not knocking you. If that is what you want, keep doing it. Just use protection and be safe. Seems to be an expensive way to get laid, but it seems you have the cash to burn. Just remember to keep some of that money for a rainy day. You should always be in the position of Fvck you.

Reaction score
Damn now the pain period starts. The anaesthetic has worn off and I'll be using lidocaine, Aleve, and/or Tylenol 4 for the next month while the bruising and swelling goes down.

I remember how bad the recovery period sucked last time. Why did I put myself through this again?

Oh yea...

To have a big, thick c0ck that makes girls say "Damn that's thick!"

Reaction score
I so badly wish I could post a picture of what my genital region looked like after the procedure.

It's like a big, ugly monster bruised everywhere, and kind of resembles Swiss cheese because there are so many needle holes in it.

It still looks like that, just under bandages.

Serenity

Reaction score
To have a big, thick c0ck that makes girls say "Damn that's thick!"
You know you're bragging about your d!ck size to a bunch of dudes don't you? Nobody gives a fvck, go inflate your fragile ego elsewhere.

Getting d!ck operations is nothing to brag about, it just shows one thing, that you're massively insecure.

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I so badly wish I could post a picture of what my genital region looked like after the procedure.

It's like a big, ugly monster bruised everywhere, and kind of resembles Swiss cheese because there are so many needle holes in it.

It still looks like that, just under bandages.
Man,,,,although your posts somehow peculiar at a time, they are hilarious to read at the same time,,,,,,,,,,
Wish you speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.