Half-ghosting after third date. Is something up on her side?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrible idea if LTR is the goal.
your a man not an emotional tampon with a kiss on the cheek after an hour

had sex with all my LTR's on the first night, this shouldnt be a problem you LEAD she FOLLOWS

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your a man not an emotional tampon with a kiss on the cheek after an hour

had sex with all my LTR's on the first night, this shouldnt be a problem you LEAD she FOLLOWS
That's why they're in the past, i'm betting most of them dumped YOU.

You get the mouth kiss on the second date. Cheek kisses are for grandma.
Half the girls will reject your first date kiss simply because it's *too much too soon*. Patience is the key to women.

The reason i can easilly can into LTRs is because i'm the first guy in 10 thousand years that can reject their make out and sex advances, while every other stooge is groping them on the first date.

You can never go too slow with a woman, but you can always go too fast.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get the mouth kiss on the second date.
your advice is wrong you always escalate to Lip kissing on the first date, women are hugely attracted to Men who go for it...it makes them moist

Half the girls will reject your first date kiss simply because it's *too much too soon*
reject .......women dont reject a bloke theyve got the tingles for

and my relationship ended because i developed Pyschosis so both parties agreed to end after 8 years

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your advice is wrong you always escalate to Lip kissing on the first date, women are hugely attracted to Men who go for it...it makes them moist

reject .......women dont reject a bloke theyve got the tingles for

and my relationship ended because i developed Pyschosis so both parties agreed to end after 8 years
And the ones who are either unsure about you and want to know you better will be immediatelly turned off, AND if she wants YOU, by not kissing her, you're being a challenge which will make her like you even more, not going for a kiss when they love you makes them love you even more than they you would by kissing them, that's what you don't get.

Women are not men, they don't care about kissing and sex, a wife will kiss and have sex with her husband for 5 years meanwhile she's thinking about divorce.

There's an old saying: "Conquer the head, and the body will follow."

Men need to stop thinking short term.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men don't hang out. They DATE
You aren't supposed to text at ALL, except for logistics, you're too busy dating 12 playmates to spend time texting.
These two pieces of advice don't make a lot of sense if OP is particularly young (college aged), if not then they work just fine. The rest is solid

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First Date is escalate to Kiss on the Lips and If Possible SXX, so the roles reverse and she is invested in you
Tread lightly with this strategy though. If you push for too much too fast you'll turn her off, go for a kiss and if that goes well take it a little further, step by step til you can't go on any more. Wherever you end up will be a good benchmark for the next date.

Don't just try to smash like you're in a sprint without the proper signals and positive results to escalation though or you'll crack open your boiled egg while it's still raw.

You can never go too slow with a woman, but you can always go too fast.
Disagree, plenty of people get friend zoned or don't get fourth dates because they only ever held hands for 3 dates and came off as a pvssy or not interested or the girl got bored.

There's both a too slow and a too fast, with the specifics varying by girl.

And the ones who are either unsure about you and want to know you better will be immediatelly turned off
A girl who agrees to go out with you, being turned off solely because you tried to kiss her? Sounds like a date that was going nowhere tbh.

Not letting you kiss her on/at the end of a first date is one thing, but actively being turned off by it suggests you ain't getting a second date no matter what you do.

Obviously this doesn't apply to trying to kiss her at the beginning of the date, where it would make sense for her to not like that.

Women are not men, they don't care about kissing and sex, a wife will kiss and have sex with her husband for 5 years meanwhile she's thinking about divorce
Some blanket statements are pretty much true, this one is not.

First off drying up sex is like the number one indicator of your relationship going to ****, so if it were true that women don't care about sex and would keep having sex with you even when they wanna dump you, that's not a true statement in most cases (obviously some women are like that and totally dump you out of the blue)

Second off, if that were true women would only ever agree to LTRs, any guy looking for something else would be SoL

I think you can screen for anything in a woman, and many guys are inadvertently screening for certain traits and end up thinking it's representative of the whole of women.

I agree there's plenty of women who don't care about sex (but i think they're all bad catches you should throw back in the sea) but There's plenty who do.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree, plenty of people get friend zoned or don't get fourth dates because they only ever held hands for 3 dates and came off as a pvssy or not interested or the girl got bored.

A girl who agrees to go out with you, being turned off solely because you tried to kiss her? Sounds like a date that was going nowhere tbh.
Not letting you kiss her on/at the end of a first date is one thing, but actively being turned off by it suggests you ain't getting a second date no matter what you do.

Some blanket statements are pretty much true, this one is not.

First off drying up sex is like the number one indicator of your relationship going to ****, so if it were true that women don't care about sex and would keep having sex with you even when they wanna dump you, that's not a true statement in most cases (obviously some women are like that and totally dump you out of the blue)

Second off, if that were true women would only ever agree to LTRs, any guy looking for something else would be SoL

I think you can screen for anything in a woman, and many guys are inadvertently screening for certain traits and end up thinking it's representative of the whole of women.

I agree there's plenty of women who don't care about sex (but i think they're all bad catches you should throw back in the sea) but There's plenty who do.

One cannot be friendzoned if he's kissing goodbye at the end of e v e r y single date. And by slow, i mean waiting more than 5 days to call for another date, not touching, not trying to kiss mid date, not activelly trying to bring her to your place or go to hers.
Every time a woman wants any of that, she will always start it; she'll try to make out when you go for the goodbye kiss, she'll invite you to her place with some excuse, or try to go to yours, and guess what, when she's doing that, you can't be rejected, you'll never get any resistance.

On first kiss: This applies for a woman who barelly likes you, or someone you met on the internet. At any case, the second date kiss ALWAYS has a higher success rate.
Not saying first date kisses don't work, just saying my way closes 3 out of 5, instead of 1 out of 5.

SEX: The point here is: You cannot measure a woman's interest solely on sex. Guys put too much emphasis on this and it has very little importante for women.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the ones who are either unsure about you and want to know you better will be immediatelly turned off, AND if she wants YOU, by not kissing her, you're being a challenge which will make her like you even more
the idea of a DJ hanging around with a woman is to Have a good time and have sex, you become a challenge by being a great time and great love maker then making your time Scarce/valuable much like you have an issue you said with a girl who constantly texts

go back to basics

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you push for too much too fast you'll turn her off, go for a kiss and if that goes well take it a little further,
agreed.. this is why i stated you lead as much as the scenario is comfortable with

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the idea of a DJ hanging around with a woman is to Have a good time and have sex, you become a challenge by being a great time and great love maker then making your time Scarce/valuable much like you have an issue you said with a girl who constantly texts

go back to basics
Rush rush rush, push push push.
Someone doesn't know the meaning of the word "antecipation".

The reason my advice isn't sinking in is because all you care about is sex. No offense.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason my advice isn't sinking in is because all you care about is sex. No offense.
the reason your advice isnt sinking is because i dont need it and its misleading advice

you put your **** in a woman so she becomes emotionally invested in you, then SHE Pursues

taking her out for an hour and having a nice chat, building up the tension for the 2nd date lol shes got 100 of you mate, turn up with flowers aswell

we should all pay towards the 1000 dollar fee so you can skype corey wayne and we can all watch whilst he chops ya down bit by bit

STOP TALKING TO THEM LIKE FRIENDS AND START SEDUCING THEM LIKE A MAN

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason your advice isnt sinking is because i dont need it and its misleading advice

you put your **** in a woman so she becomes emotionally invested in you, then SHE Pursues

taking her out for an hour and having a nice chat, building up the tension for the 2nd date lol shes got 100 of you mate, turn up with flowers aswell

we should all pay towards the 1000 dollar fee so you can skype corey wayne and we can all watch whilst he chops ya down bit by bit

STOP TALKING TO THEM LIKE FRIENDS AND START SEDUCING THEM LIKE A MAN
Did i push a button there pal?

And please don't put words in my mouth, you're not a girl's friend if you're dating and kissing her goodbye, and you show you're different then the other 100 by not coming on heavy like you and every other testosterone blind male does, if you had ever rejected a hot girl's advances you'd know the power the word "NO" has.

Having sex with someone doesn't make them invested in you, being DISTANT makes them invested in you, when you're distant she persues YOU, and that's why girls who pump and dump get persued, they become D I S T A N T, it has nothing to do with your genitals.

You sound very needy man, sorry to say.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did the guy ever post again? Curious what happened...