47-year-old Man with 25-year-old Girl in India Grab & Kiss

ariffmd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 47 year old man looking young and very fit and handsome. A 25-year-old girl in my office has been smiling a lot for a few months at me and we exchanged numbers a month back, lots of chats, three times went out, she encouraged me to call her sweet names, even suggested a few, she's always the first to initiate text messages, and a couple times she even brought somethings for me to eat and drink. On our last dinner, I kissed her on her forehead, she did not tell anything, and then I kissed her on her cheek, she was calm, and again I asked her to come closer to me and she did and I grabbed her and kissed her on her lips. She displayed a little resistance in the ending. I also grabber her hand and kissed her on her hands. Five minutes later, she asked what's our relationship and why I kissed her. She is my vibrational match, same value system and we both understand each other very well. I said I got attracted and kissed her. She later told me she's not interested in this kind of relationship. We are still talking and chatting. She says she sees me as a friend. Why did she do all of that, asking to call her sweety and all that non-sense. Ever since we have not gone out. What could be the issue

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 47 year old man looking young and very fit and handsome. A 25-year-old girl in my office has been smiling a lot for a few months at me and we exchanged numbers a month back, lots of chats, three times went out, she encouraged me to call her sweet names, even suggested a few, she's always the first to initiate text messages, and a couple times she even brought somethings for me to eat and drink. On our last dinner, I kissed her on her forehead, she did not tell anything, and then I kissed her on her cheek, she was calm, and again I asked her to come closer to me and she did and I grabbed her and kissed her on her lips. She displayed a little resistance in the ending. I also grabber her hand and kissed her on her hands. Five minutes later, she asked what's our relationship and why I kissed her. She is my vibrational match, same value system and we both understand each other very well. I said I got attracted and kissed her. She later told me she's not interested in this kind of relationship. We are still talking and chatting. She says she sees me as a friend. Why did she do all of that, asking to call her sweety and all that non-sense. Ever since we have not gone out. What could be the issue
Welcome to the friend zone!

So...I offer you this chilling challenge....to find a way out!

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another man, either present or past, who generated more tingles than you did. So she put you in the friend zone.
The correct answer is to spend your valuable time with people who appreciate you, not resource vampires.