how to tell if your attractive literally?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just dont attract HOT woman it's usually fat ugly woman

Billtx49

Reaction score
i just dont attract HOT woman it's usually fat ugly woman
We already know that women always want to trade up. They see you as more attractive than they are. Exactly where on the smv scale you reside at is for you to discover through your direct approaches. Swat the fatties off as they appear during your quest, unless you get in the mood for a land whale bang…

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You get zero attention from HOT women or zero attention from traditional women?

We are basically in the same boat. If you've been following my posts, I say the market in the West is TRASH all the time lol. Its trash here.

You should have no problems attracting HOT women. I don't. They might be horrible people, but dating a HOT b*tch is still better than dating an ugly b*tch. Would I marry them? Hell no. Kids? Hell no. Sex? Sure.
the only women who show me interest are overweight, skanks, single moms and cougars

I get zero attention from HOT women but no, I would not date a hot woman who is not genuinely a great person. I want someone who is genuinely a good person, mature, down to earth, etc... in addition to being attractive because I'm in the same boat

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
the only women who show me interest are overweight, skanks, single moms and cougars

I get zero attention from HOT women but no, I would not date a hot woman who is not genuinely a great person. I want someone who is genuinely a good person, mature, down to earth, etc... in addition to being attractive because I'm in the same boat
LOL.

Good luck finding that here in the West.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're attractive when:
1. Girls approach you
2. Girls always stare at you
3. Girls give you compliments
4. Girls voluntarily give you pvssy
5. Girls go out of their way to get your attention

If you're a 6 girls will rarely come to you which means you must work on your personality and increase your social value. Social value matters to women. If you want to attract hot women then they have to see you around other hot women.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You're attractive when:
1. Girls approach you
2. Girls always stare at you
3. Girls give you compliments
4. Girls voluntarily give you pvssy
5. Girls go out of their way to get your attention

If you're a 6 girls will rarely come to you which means you must work on your personality and increase your social value. Social value matters to women. If you want to attract hot women then they have to see you around other hot women.
Not just social value but VALUE period.

You know you have VALUE when women actually WORK to get or keep your attention. If things feel one-sided where you have to do all the work, it means you are low value or she isn't that attracted to you.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The essence of attractiveness is when you don’t give off the vibe that you need something from someone. Everything is self-deception.

Some men behave like this because they’ve had many women and no longer feel desperate. But the reality is you can feel like this anytime you like.

As far as physical attraction you’re overanalysing, if you’re getting women coming up to you regardless of what they look like that’s a good sign.

Your appearance doesn’t count for much though, physical attraction varies more with women than it does with men anyway. Also, good-looking women are surrounding by good looking men all the time, and many of these men are idiots so they learn not to judge men by this factor only.

And to top this off women are passive anyway. If attractive feminine women are interested, they will show subtle hints...you’ll rarely get anything overt.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The honest answer is that being 6/10 is not good enough to get "attractive" girls. Saying that I think we can be honest and admit that you probably want that same pretty girl that most of the other men also want. Most girls are just ugly so we dont aknowledge their existence just like they dont when low value betas approach them. (Litteraly, most of us dont exist to them just like fat chicks to us)

Problem: Too much constant traffic around pretty girls and even average to less than average girls due to desperation.

I got the snapchat of a pretty nurse recently, a bit too skinny perhaps but her face was really pretty. Just saw a snap of her new cop boyfriend somewhere on a vacation. Surprise surprise, he was a fit guy with abs, pretty face and fuk boy haircut. I know my personality is king, but this officer has me on profession and physique atm. (This girls looked for me on a ferry through stormfull weather after I initiated and then left her alone to get a coffee and drink by myself) Anyway, no surprise he gets a nice looking girl. Its all logic in my opinion.

Just my short conclusion to this: the competition is insane for a 6/10 guy, its not enough at all lookwise. That logic dont work. You need to be 8/10+ for girls to really take notice of your looks when going out because they can have sex at any time with a decent looking player anyway. You need to stand out with a muscular physique, there is a reason why steroids are popular.

If you are 6/10 skinny perhaps you can get to 8/10 on steroids with a perfect style and real confidence. Point is you need a powerful transformation to get pretty girls to look at you when 80% of people at clubs are boys. Fierce competition.

Its a messed up game folks, it is what it is. Younger girls do EVERYTHING in their power to get a drop of *** from the muscular bad boys with tattoos, EVEN the uglier ones you'd think would be smart enough to know they have zero chance with an alpha dude.

If you are a beta or dont want to do what it takes to get to the very top, meaning access to the big pool of the pssy you want, you can wait for the girls to hit 30 or 40 and then take care of their children as a provider while they continue fuking their bad boy ex.

This is reality: To be among the top, lets say 3% to get an idea, you got to be among the 3%! Thats a looot of men to beat, but on the bright side most men actually suck balls. You still have to make every day a war to become attractive enough for a genetically superior female.

I think in many ways guys who are almost handsome have it the worst. They feel they can almost get a pretty girl as their girlfriend but its not possible just yet. Its easy to stay there as a 6/10 and perhaps get a cutie every now and then but never really getting anywhere. What you need to understand is that you CAN get so much more by improving in a few areas. The price in daily energy however is very high, but isnt that fair tbh? Lool at the animals around you, the mating game can kill you, its suppose to be hard. Not videogaming and jerking off.

Is it worth it? Thats up to you to decide if you have the motivation. Imo, its all a stupid game anyway. Dunno about you guys but I tried living like a loser, I decided to become a warrior and dedicate my life to become a winner. Destroy my old beta self, shatter the walls I never thought was possible. I find great comfort in being addicted to inprovement now, its all a habbit. No rest for the wicked, join me!

antr

Don Juan
Reaction score
The honest answer is that being 6/10 is not good enough to get "attractive" girls. Saying that I think we can be honest and admit that you probably want that same pretty girl that most of the other men also want. Most girls are just ugly so we dont aknowledge their existence just like they dont when low value betas approach them. (Litteraly, most of us dont exist to them just like fat chicks to us)

Problem: Too much constant traffic around pretty girls and even average to less than average girls due to desperation.

I got the snapchat of a pretty nurse recently, a bit too skinny perhaps but her face was really pretty. Just saw a snap of her new cop boyfriend somewhere on a vacation. Surprise surprise, he was a fit guy with abs, pretty face and fuk boy haircut. I know my personality is king, but this officer has me on profession and physique atm. (This girls looked for me on a ferry through stormfull weather after I initiated and then left her alone to get a coffee and drink by myself) Anyway, no surprise he gets a nice looking girl. Its all logic in my opinion.

Just my short conclusion to this: the competition is insane for a 6/10 guy, its not enough at all lookwise. That logic dont work. You need to be 8/10+ for girls to really take notice of your looks when going out because they can have sex at any time with a decent looking player anyway. You need to stand out with a muscular physique, there is a reason why steroids are popular.

If you are 6/10 skinny perhaps you can get to 8/10 on steroids with a perfect style and real confidence. Point is you need a powerful transformation to get pretty girls to look at you when 80% of people at clubs are boys. Fierce competition.

Its a messed up game folks, it is what it is. Younger girls do EVERYTHING in their power to get a drop of *** from the muscular bad boys with tattoos, EVEN the uglier ones you'd think would be smart enough to know they have zero chance with an alpha dude.

If you are a beta or dont want to do what it takes to get to the very top, meaning access to the big pool of the pssy you want, you can wait for the girls to hit 30 or 40 and then take care of their children as a provider while they continue fuking their bad boy ex.

This is reality: To be among the top, lets say 3% to get an idea, you got to be among the 3%! Thats a looot of men to beat, but on the bright side most men actually suck balls. You still have to make every day a war to become attractive enough for a genetically superior female.

I think in many ways guys who are almost handsome have it the worst. They feel they can almost get a pretty girl as their girlfriend but its not possible just yet. Its easy to stay there as a 6/10 and perhaps get a cutie every now and then but never really getting anywhere. What you need to understand is that you CAN get so much more by improving in a few areas. The price in daily energy however is very high, but isnt that fair tbh? Lool at the animals around you, the mating game can kill you, its suppose to be hard. Not videogaming and jerking off.

Is it worth it? Thats up to you to decide if you have the motivation. Imo, its all a stupid game anyway. Dunno about you guys but I tried living like a loser, I decided to become a warrior and dedicate my life to become a winner. Destroy my old beta self, shatter the walls I never thought was possible. I find great comfort in being addicted to inprovement now, its all a habbit. No rest for the wicked, join me!
Great post but I would not recommend taking steroids.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two main difference between female attractiveness and male attractiveness.

Female attractiveness is mostly physical and is pretty ubiquitous. Big boobs, long legs symmetric face, clear skin, etc.

Male attractiveness is not only much less based on appearance, (personality, social skills, income, alpha-level, clothing, and fvckton of other stuff) but it is much less consistent from women to women.

For every guy that says it's all about money, there are TONS of chicks getting happily railed by broke dudes.

For every guy that says it's all about being "alpha" there are TONS of chicks PRETENDING to enjoy sex with rich betas that they are otherwise happily married to.

Only thing for OP to do is keep going after girls you like, and keep doing things to improve your results.

Your in-field experience will teach you MUCH MORE than the diversity of "what works" on sosuave.

(Unless, of course, you are asking questions on sousave specifically to avoid getting in-field trial and error experience...)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too much BS i dont even know where to begin.
I agree, these guys have a point, but there are just too many limiting beliefs there, and too much black and white thinking.
The idea that you have to be a top 3% male looks-wise or else you'll be a loser your whole life is just nonsense.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, these guys have a point, but there are just too many limiting beliefs there, and too much black and white thinking.
The idea that you have to be a top 3% male looks-wise or else you'll be a loser your whole life is just nonsense.
it cracks me up when people even post this

the appearance that women like nowadays - AKA a true "Chad" (male model features, white, perfect jawline, perfect hair) isn't even top 3% - it's like top 0.1% of society. I feel like I'm in the top 3% in terms of the overall package and I'm nowhere near a "Chad". The market nowadays in dating is probably more difficult/competitive than any point in history of the world for men. The opposite is true for the female market - a 6/10 woman nowadays has more power than any other time in the history of the world.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it cracks me up when people even post this

the appearance that women like nowadays - AKA a true "Chad" (male model features, white, perfect jawline, perfect hair) isn't even top 3% - it's like top 0.1% of society. I feel like I'm in the top 3% in terms of the overall package and I'm nowhere near a "Chad". The market nowadays in dating is probably more difficult/competitive than any point in history of the world for men. The opposite is true for the female market - a 6/10 woman nowadays has more power than any other time in the history of the world.
I think the term 3 % guy is more used to point out that you need to stand out to have access to most women, at least I dont take everything litteraly. If you want eyes on you when going out and even have decent looking girls approaching you, isnt it pretty obvious that you need something more than average joe? If you want initial attraction you need to show masculine features.

I also think more people in here believe they have more smv than they actually have.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I think the term 3 % guy is more used to point out that you need to stand out to have access to most women, at least I dont take everything litteraly. If you want eyes on you when going out and even have decent looking girls approaching you, isnt it pretty obvious that you need something more than average joe? If you want initial attraction you need to show masculine features.

I also think more people in here believe they have more smv than they actually have.

I'm in the top 3% of men. I RARELY see anybody better looking than me overall but I never have anybody decent approach me - nor does anybody decent stick around when I approach them. Now If I ask out a 40 year old? Sure they will stick to me like glue but a cute 25 year old has astronomical standards

If you want somebody decent approaching you, you have to be in the top 0.1% of men - think of the classic white male model type - tall, muscular, super lean, perfect facial features, white (very important).

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who do you pull? That will tell you your level of attractiveness. That is the brutal truth.

You should put yourself in favorable environments of course (target rich environments) but at the end of the day the market will ruthlessly sort you and rank you within the context of the environment you are in.

And you will pull accordingly.

Now as others have said there are things you can work on to improve who you pull, but at the end of the day, who you pull is the measuring stick. If you do not like what the measuring stick is telling you, then you have work to do on yourself. But the market will speak to you accurately.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion you have a basic level of attractiveness however just like any market, what is considered average in one may be considered great in an other according to the common supply/demand rule.

Look Im the same guy of last year, yet I could walk and approach women everywhere in south europe and probably only get bored replies out of girls so bad made I wouldnt even bang them.

The following week I grab a plane and go to poland and have average girls smiling at me and above average girls giving me a chance following an approach.

Did my absolute value changed? nope, my relative one did.

At the same time when they suggest you to "improve" yourself keep in mind that what is considered improvement somewhere may be even considered a negative somewhere else.

A ****y attitude will help you somewhere but make you fail somewhere else, so would a down to earth easy going attitude.

My suggestion is to choose a suitable territory where you find yourself comfortable and where those inside match your taste then adapt to that.

If you like soccer and are joining a football team work on your stamina and sprint, if you like bodybuilding and wanna win mr olympia then eat a lot, build mass and aesthetics.

The message is you have an absolute value and a relative one.