Is anybody here a real online dating pro and willing to help me out?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
My good friend met my dream girl with online dating (a beautiful 29 year old Lebanese dentist) and it's making me want to do the same thing. I know everybody is going to tell me to do real life dating - but finding cute, classy, mature, intelligent, in shape, professional women without kids between 25-30 is not easy where I live. Plus I have a strong preference for ethnic women over white (in terms of middle eastern, Spanish, Italian, etc....)

Can you guys help me with my profile and give me ideas of what to message women?

Igetit!

Reaction score
my friend just found exactly that and he is 5'4
Why don't you ask your friend for suggestions then? Since he was so successful.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
his style doesn't work for me, he is very off the wall/funny in general
Then you can't replicate his results because you two are inherently different.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To avoid creating a new thread, I'm also new to online dating (never needed it til I moved to this new town). I have been getting matches on Tinder but I guess I'm not using correct opening lines or something because I'll either receive no response or they take too long to write back which by then I don't care anymore. So any suggestions on opening lines?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To avoid creating a new thread, I'm also new to online dating (never needed it til I moved to this new town). I have been getting matches on Tinder but I guess I'm not using correct opening lines or something because I'll either receive no response or they take too long to write back which by then I don't care anymore. So any suggestions on opening lines?
I usually tell them i know them from somewhere, ask something about a picture, ask about their ancestry, make a guess about something (works best after looking them up on IG on Facebook).

The secret is not being boring (e.g. "hey", "hi", "sup") but also not trying too hard.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The secret is not being boring (e.g. "hey", "hi", "sup") but also not trying too hard.

I agree. There's usually something somewhere you can find to remark about, even if it is just in the background of a pic. I lean towards funny, but I think compliments are ok as long as they are both genuine, and mostly non-sexual. A girl with big boobs doesn't want to hear "nice t!ts" as your first message. But after a few messages, I might joke about when she goes out and guys try to talk to her, she has to keep saying 'my eyes are up here, ok?' It's a light-hearted joke, yet it is an amog of other guys and a compliment at the same time. I think it's a demonstration of value, too, to joke like that. It shows you are not intimidated.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Plus I have a strong preference for ethnic women over white (in terms of middle eastern, Spanish, Italian, etc....)
You like Spanish and Italian over white? You are crazy! o_O

Any woman with darker skin is a turnoff for me.

Andrewdiceclay

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be bold right after the bat and say "When are we going to your favorite resturaunt". They got me laid first night a couple times off of tinder.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a tinder date look nothing like their pic? That's my biggest concern since these broads can use super old pics.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever have a tinder date look nothing like their pic? That's my biggest concern since these broads can use super old pics.
fat ones usually are much fatter in reality. means they have a maybe almost-tolerable level of fatness on their photos but in real they are 10 times bigger. its because they made they photos when they were training/eating less however you could safely assume that if they are at least a little bit fat then they could have good predispositions to get ultra fat size and they are hiding that fact from you, dam

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fat ones usually are much fatter in reality. means they have a maybe almost-tolerable level of fatness on their photos but in real they are 10 times bigger. its because they made they photos when they were training/eating less however you could safely assume that if they are at least a little bit fat then they could have good predispositions to get ultra fat size and they are hiding that fact from you, dam
That seems to be the case. I've seen a lot of profiles where the girl is moderate in size in some but then there's 1 where they're fat in it. Which I tend to believe is their most recent pic.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You like Spanish and Italian over white? You are crazy! o_O

Any woman with darker skin is a turnoff for me.
you dumb as hell

Spanish and Italian looks good at 50 if maintained well
White girls are finished at 40-45 in most cases. Even if maintained well, their skin looks horrible