GF says inappropriate things

Glassguy

Reaction score
Forgot to add that she stated the guys in her DMs will be better than me.
In all honesty, block her on ALL forms of communication. No reason to put yourself through this shyte.

Block, ignore, go find someone better who isnt an attention wh0re rebound.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well of course. She is 30.

Start dating someone under 25 please. That's your homework assignment.
That's good.

I just turned 40 and I was talking to a chick that was 32 a couple months ago. She got snippy with me because I wouldnt commit to going to a function with her and she said something about my age. I replied with "You're right, and you're probably too old for me as I generally date women who are 25-28. Thanks for the reinforcement as to why I need to stick to that age bracket for dating candidates."

Then she went nuts, knowing that men are still fine at 35-40 but when women get to that point, they are getting washed up.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: told her yesterday that it’s best she move on. She responded with digs at my age (I’m 40 and she is 30), and said she will start replying to guys that slide in her DMs. This sounds like crap went thru when I was at that age. Clearly doesn’t care about me. I think she just wants a guy to marry her. I’m out either way.
You reply with "ok take care."

She is finished. Next. Time to go spin some plates.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such an inconsiderate cvnt thing to do.
this^^^^^^^^^^ this is a lot of women in general these days, they have no courtesy, respect or compassion for others, finish her off with this corker then cease all communication or youll look a tit......."Its best if we dont date anymore, youll never be good enough for me and deep down we both know the reason why"...........dont just send it her out the blue either

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been dating this girl for almost 5 months. We tried to start dating before and she said she needed more time because she just got out of a relationship and wasn't ready. Fast forward about 6 months, and we re-connect and start dating, having sex, etc. She has made some pretty questionable remarks in regards to her ex like he was very good looking and girls would come up to her when they were out together and tell her so, etc.

So, last night we were having dinner and she made the comment, " I know what its like to be loved, my ex would introduce me to his friends". I actually took her last month to my good friends going away party, whom I knew for 16 years. I also took her to Vegas in September because she had never been and I wanted to do something nice for her.

Thoughts? The comment last night really set me off because I feel like I'm making the effort but doesn't seem to be over her ex.
She had the power and she knew it. You lost frame with this one long before this incident. Learn from it and improve for next time. I would start with looking at why she disrespected you in the first place.

Here is a couple ideas...
-You gave her time, then came back = she had you hooked. I am guessing she cast a line and you bit.
-You didn't lead her well enough
-You reacted to her comment instead of saying something witty = she won
-You attempted to justify your actions with past actions. A man's good deeds are irrelevant the moment he makes one mistake. It is a sad unfortunate truth.

I don't know anything about you, so I am just throwing crap against the wall

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this^^^^^^^^^^ this is a lot of women in general these days, they have no courtesy, respect or compassion for others, finish her off with this corker then cease all communication or youll look a tit......."Its best if we dont date anymore, youll never be good enough for me and deep down we both know the reason why"...........dont just send it her out the blue either
You said it exactly most woman today lack any standards morals or values for consideration or compassion. How does one even act like this who would even say something like that to somebody without being a piece of s***

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only one who wouldn't care about these types of comments so long as the girl is hot and the sex is good? Girls say all kinds of random sh1t ... most of which i pay no attention to. Enjoy the pvssy/company ... ignore the comments.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a lot of aloof comments here, id brush it off bollocks !!! its irrelevant, the woman should know as standard not to talk about **** like this shes immature and discourteous

ask yaself this when you hold a door open for someone and youve stood there for 5 seconds and they dont say "THANKS" you may not show your bothered but your mind instantly thinks "ungrateful bastard" or whatever...... its the same outlook some things should come as standard and with this woman they dont

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell her that I don't want to hear about her ex and the next time she brings him up I will spank her ass.

Yes I have done this and it worked for me.
I like this.. do it in a unemotional jokey fashion.. If she has any kind of common sense at all, she will take the hint.. and shut the fuk up!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never mention my ex... that's you steeping to her level which personally, I don't find very manly.

I once again 100% agree with dude99 here.
Keep banging her, do not invest, remove attention (soft next) as necessary when she tries to make you jealous/manipulate you but do not play the game she wants you to play. By mentioning your ex, you are playing HER game.

You are a rebound and seems like she might be alpha widowed. You will never be good enough for her and if you try you are jumping into a bottomless pit of demands and she'll expect you to jump through a lot of hoops, thinking it'll make you as good as her ex, which it won't.

I don't see how withdrawning attention will help here.. she sounds stupid man, she won't figure out why, op has removed attention, she will just consider him a player, and just move on to someone else..

I think he should bring it up in a playful manner.. she will get the hint... and if she does not, and continues mentioning her ex... then straight dump!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days, being in a LTR with a woman usually means tolerating all kind of sh*t tests and passive aggressive disrespect.
Couldn't be more wrong. Only men with no/little options think this way.

OP, disappear for good. No explanations. No break up. No second-guessing. Just poof.

More importantly, don't LTR women who behave this way again.

You MEN need to grow some balls and accept only the best into your life. She is either a trooper who fully defers to you or she gets the boot. Keep your frame binary.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of possessing a strong frame is her understanding what is acceptable communication without saying much:

In some instances (outside of her need not being met), her overt disrespect is informing you of a weak frame.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex would bring up her exes a lot in the beginning, i thought it was disrespectful and mentioned it. Came down to figuring out she was telling victim stories of her of course being the victim or center of attention. Either way it is classless. It was inconsiderate.

I once mentioned ya i dont really want to hear about him and she accused me of being jealous. I said jealous of a 5'5 chubby ugly 43 year old who lives in an appt down by the river and is broke? Here i was an ex pro athlete woth a good career, home and positive life. These girls are dumb along with inconsiderate.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to add that she stated the guys in her DMs will be better than me.
Shes already doing that if she mentioned it, this biitch sounds like a stroke or heart attack waiting to happen.

Time for you to bounce.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I would mention the things your ex did that she doesn't do for you.
Nope. Then you have reacted to her and she knows she has affected you emotionally.

If a girl constantly brings up her ex, I would say: "Why are you telling me this?" You are not there to be her therapist and you are not there to compete with her ex. You are with her to have fun with her and have sex with her.

Men, dont let some girl make your head spin with some off hand comments. Value your time and value yourself.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the DIVORCED man who remains unmarried and is constantly "dumping" all the women he dates.

LOL.

@guru1000 is SoSuave's in-house comedy show lol.
I actually agree with Guru.
You solely insulting him with no argument kinda make you look like you lost the argument here...