Hard to spin plates?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This site keeps mentioning "spin plates, spin plates, spin plates." And the best way to counteract a woman is to show another woman is on your side. Just wondering how easy it is for you guys to "spin plates spin plates spin plates." I am in my later 30s, look decent, have more assets I know what to do with, have game, ok shape, but not 6'1.

The problem? I cannot get a single, available, decent girl in her late 20s/early 30s to give me 90 seconds of her TIME.

So yes, spin plates is very very good advice in Theory. But in reality? It's tough.

Wondering how you guys spin plates so so easily with young good looking single available females?

Bucko

Banned
Reaction score
This site keeps mentioning "spin plates, spin plates, spin plates." And the best way to counteract a woman is to show another woman is on your side. Just wondering how easy it is for you guys to "spin plates spin plates spin plates." I am in my later 30s, look decent, have more assets I know what to do with, have game, ok shape, but not 6'1.

The problem? I cannot get a single, available, decent girl in her late 20s/early 30s to give me 90 seconds of her TIME.

So yes, spin plates is very very good advice in Theory. But in reality? It's tough.

Wondering how you guys spin plates so so easily with young good looking single available females?
Because they aren't spinning plates. They're spinning yarn.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be specific.

1) Are you not successful in getting the first dates?
2) Are you not even able to talk to any whether on OLD/offline? IF this is the case, give an example. How many have you tried to open and failed?
3) Are you getting these women out on dates, but lose them after the first date?
4) Do you get a few dates, but no sex?

Be specific with the exact problem you are encountering if you want relevant recommendations to improve your situation.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like there is room for improvement with your shape and health. Young women want young-looking guys, even if they're a few years older.

Do you have exercise habits? How is your diet? Your body, clothes, shoes and accessories make a big difference. The good thing is you are financially stable. Just need to improve yourself. When you do, approaching women is simple and retaining them is easier.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it always seems like job hunting in the beginning. The first and second plates are quite difficult to come by just like the first and second interviews. After that they all seem to come in waves. I've always assumed it's because after two girls you just don't give a f*** anymore. And somehow they pick up on that attitude. Similar to how you always get more female interest once you're in a relationship

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gurus advice is good. Have a look at my original posts here and you'll see me posting detailed field reports and working on specific issues. Everybody has their individual sticking points and the solutions are individual too. What isn't individual and works for everybody is the scientific method. You need to come up with some hypotheses on what your particular sticking points are and design some dating experiments to gather information.

I've always believed it's important to develop your own style your own MO and have set pieces that play to your strengths. You should have a variety of hunting methods when the fishing is no good check your fish traps.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without understanding the situation fully, and as Guru has said, not knowing exactly what you are doing about the situation, I draw attention to the passage above.

This passage is a direct reflection of how you view life, or at least your love life. You see a 'problem'. You cannot 'get' (i.e. 'make') girls give you their time.

Number one: if you see a 'problem', you see your life as incomplete without a woman. You are not happy just being you. You're starting from a position of scarcity, whether you accept it or not. All of these things are contributing and compounding your 'problem'.

Number two: if you're trying to 'make' women give you their time, again coming from a place of scarcity, you are trying to be the pick up artist, rather than focusing on being a desirable man, i.e. whether you realise it or not, you probably coming across as a thirsty lech in your encounters.

My advice here;

Number one, forget your 'problem'. Because it's not really a problem. Instead, reflect on your experiences and even if you have to, ask for some feedback from girls, if it's really that bad. If you have to go on a few dates with forty year olds just for practice, then do it. There are plenty of hot women in their forties these days; even fifties and sixties. A bird I know just turned forty, and she is easily still a 9/10. Easily.

Mst of all, stop relying on women for your personal validation. The primary factor in attraction, regardless of anything else is happiness and contentment. You don't even sound unhappy. you sound sexually frustrated. So if you have to get a couple of easy lays out the way, then do so.

Number two, lose the thirst. Listen to the words you use to describe your life. You don't 'make' girls attracted to you. Desire is not negotiated, only inspired. A girl is attracted to you or not. The only control you have over that is how attractive you are. To put is bluntly, you're obviously not an attractive enough prospect at the moment to even spin plates. That's the reality. So take a long(er) look in the mirror, and ask yourself what you need to improve.

To be honest, my few experiences with you here in the forum, you have been somewhat confrontational. So maybe that's something to think about.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Be specific.

1) Are you not successful in getting the first dates?
50/50

2) Are you not even able to talk to any whether on OLD/offline? IF this is the case, give an example. How many have you tried to open and failed?
Easily talk and flirt with any girl. When it comes to close pushback.

3) Are you getting these women out on dates, but lose them after the first date?
50/50

4) Do you get a few dates, but no sex?
If I go on a few it's no problem.

Be specific with the exact problem you are encountering if you want relevant recommendations to improve your situation.[/QUOTE]

I think you are going to say it's all about "looks looks looks." Honestly think look ok. Just not 6'1 and my age is not helping things.

It's probably all looks.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're too picky. I say that because I am picky myself and don't get as many girls as another guy would. But that doesn't bother me. I accept that I like a certain type a woman (physically) and won't settle for anything else.