LTR Market Is Trash Debate (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst , you avoided my call out to show yourself. Keyboard warrior. That’s why your positions are meritless.
LOL.. you're the king of "avoiding" FACTS.

DIVORCED man says he is "pro-marriage". Then in the next breath, this DIVORCED man claims "women get old and boring after a while, so he leaves them" lol.

DIVORCED man continues to say: "The LTR market is better than ever". However, this DIVORCED man continues to stay unmarried.

DIVORCED man claims to be "spinning plates" with several "high quality LTR material women". Next.. this DIVORCED man says he is "constantly dumping woman".

I pulled a muscle laughing and had to get some air after your last few posts lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
For those that are interested my views on the LTR market can be referenced elsewhere, including in recent threads.

My views on quality women can be found on the "How to Spot a Unicorn" thread.

My views on success and positive thinking can be found on the Wealth & Success forum in a thread titled "Success Starts Between Your Ears".
TRANSLATION:

Please guys.. do extensive searches and read 200 essays to find all my views on various topics because I honestly don't remember my own views to post them here lol.

Plus, I don't want to accidentally contradict myself since my views change based on how I was feeling at the time.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog: Good job. If she responds, end with "Sounds good. I will reach out to you and see you then. Have a good night/day."

Recap:

Here is the blueprint gentlemen:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_0986_zpsgh6txrwm.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Then text exchange 3-4 times and close:

"I'm not much into the back and forth exchange of texts or penpal thing. I would like to meet you Wednesday, 8 pm, at the XYZ 2nd fl lounge (100 Park Ave) for a drink and get to know each other better. Let me know if that works for you =)"

Thank yours truly for the above.

Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog: Good job. If she responds, end with "Sounds good. I will reach out to you and see you then. Have a good night/day."

Recap:

Here is the blueprint gentlemen:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_0986_zpsgh6txrwm.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Then text exchange 3-4 times and close:

"I'm not much into the back and forth exchange of texts or penpal thing. I would like to meet you Wednesday, 8 pm, at the Soho Grand, 2nd fl lounge (310 W Broadway) for a drink and get to know each other better. Let me know if that works for you =)"

Thank yours truly for the above.
Haha. You use those lines all the time? I thought you were improvising.

Reaction score
I've been using those lines for 10 years. Naughty Ninja stole them from me. Can you blame him?
Do you get turned down (not matched) way more than you get matched? Is your response rate on POF incredibly low or do most girls respond to your first message?

What do you think of my Tinder profile? Does it suck?

"House flipper, real estate investor. Financially set, but still choose to work. Self-taught. Do all repairs myself.

Just looking to see what's out there.

Love traveling."

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you get turned down (not matched) way more than you get matched? Is your response rate on POF incredibly low or do most girls respond to your first message?

What do you think of my Tinder profile? Does it suck?

"House flipper, real estate investor. Financially set, but still choose to work. Self-taught. Do all repairs myself.

Just looking to see what's out there.

Love traveling."
10% matching ratio is average. 25% is a superstar.

Get rid of that profile, it's boring. Infuse one with humor which piques curiosity:

"You say Chivalry is dead? Well even though you women killed it--I'm bringing it back. None of that holding the door or giving you my umbrella stuff. I'm talking ... real ... chivalry. Are you ready to hear what this real chivalry is??"

On bumble: "$100 for any women who doesn't open with "Hey there," "Hi," "Hello," or "Hi superstar! ;)"

Reaction score
10% matching ratio is average. 25% is a superstar.

Get rid of that profile, it's boring. Infuse one with humor which piques curiosity:

"You say Chivalry is dead? Well even though you women killed it--I'm bringing it back. None of that holding the door or giving you my umbrella stuff. I'm talking ... real ... chivalry. Are you ready to hear what this real chivalry is??"

On bumble: "$100 for any women who doesn't open with "Hey there," "Hi," "Hello," or "Hi superstar! ;)"
And what do I say when they ask what my chivalry is?

I'm well below average then. I'm at like 1 out of 200.

But even Chad only got about 1 out of 30.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what do I say when they ask what my chivalry is?

I'm well below average then. I'm at like 1 out of 200.

But even Chad only got about 1 out of 30.
Get better pics as I told you earlier in thread. Hire a professional photographer.

Any question they ask you, ignore and direct them to the template: "I was going to right-swipe you earlier ..."

Your location is irrelevant as well. Besides the hundreds in NY, I have had model women fly cross-country and cross-continent on their own dime just to hang with me for a couple days:

Look at this Ukranian model:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/Untitled_zpsp3n2zglk.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Fly them in (on their own dime) if your territory sucks, and have a weekend of fun.

Reaction score
Get better pics as I told you earlier in thread. Hire a professional photographer.

Any question they ask you, ignore and direct them to the template: "I was going to right-swipe you earlier ..."

Your location is irrelevant as well. Besides the hundreds in NY, I have had model women fly cross-country and cross-continent on their own dime just to hang with me for a couple days:

Look at this Ukranian model:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/Untitled_zpsp3n2zglk.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Fly them in (on their own dime) if your territory sucks, and have a weekend of fun.
Okay. I'm just afraid I couldn't be that much fun for them, other than sex.

Do you have a super fun lifestyle that attracts them? I mostly sit home or do work on house flips or at the RV park I manage for my dad.

What is your "identity" to them? If that makes any sense. Who do they think you are? A businessman? Do you take them on yachts or cruising in your Lambo or something?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I'm just afraid I couldn't be that much fun for them, other than sex.

I mostly sit home or do work on house flips or at the RV park I manage for my dad.
LOL. That is funny in itself, and you can work with that.

RichardtheFrog said:
What is your "identity" to them? If that makes any sense. Who do they think you are? A businessman? Do you take them on yachts or cruising in your Lambo or something?
I am a businessman, but I don't talk business on dates. I'm a fun guy. Very often, they don't even know I'm successful because I'm straight DGAF and shameless by demeanor. No yachts, just simple drink dates, and back to the house for a (bionic) c0cktail. It's easy. You just need to practice, and your approach will sharpen with experience.

Reaction score
LOL. That is funny in itself, and you can work with that.

I am a businessman, but I don't talk business on dates. I'm a fun guy. Very often, they don't even know I'm successful because I'm straight DGAF and shameless by demeanor. No yachts, just simple drink dates, and back to the house for a (bionic) c0cktail. It's easy. You just need to practice, and your approach will sharpen with experience.
Do I need a big house or a nice car?

I have a 1555 sq. Ft. House. 4/2 with a pool that I have never been in despite living here for 15 months.

And a 1997 Ford Ranger with over 150k miles.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I support the first theory, for the average man when it comes of long term market the smell of trash in unbearable.

Even top tier men in my experience are not immune to that, I see well built guys with charisma and amazing social positions being bullied from their women either at home or near a judge.

Our society reached the lowest point in female quality and usefulness of all time, they basically are good for sex only in most of the cases but you're not even sure about being the only one even if you go all in with what you are supposed to offer and you offer a lot of it compared to other men.

A woman being reliable, loyal or even not creating problems (let alone solving them) its a memory from decades ago...it seems more and more women are turning into jersey shore hoes by the day.

It's not even about competition or get your sh1t toghter, its like a bugged software that no matter how performing the computer is, sooner or later is gonna crash and burn it all.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I support the first theory, for the average man when it comes of long term market the smell of trash in unbearable.

Even top tier men in my experience are not immune to that, I see well built guys with charisma and amazing social positions being bullied from their women either at home or near a judge.

Our society reached the lowest point in female quality and usefulness of all time, they basically are good for sex only in most of the cases but you're not even sure about being the only one even if you go all in with what you are supposed to offer and you offer a lot of it compared to other men.

A woman being reliable, loyal or even not creating problems (let alone solving them) its a memory from decades ago...it seems more and more women are turning into jersey shore hoes by the day.

It's not even about competition or get your sh1t toghter, its like a bugged software that no matter how performing the computer is, sooner or later is gonna crash and burn it all.
But @guru1000 will tell you the LTR market is "booming" while he is DIVORCED and continues to stay unmarried while constantly "dumping" most women he dates lol.

@BeExcellent will tell you that you only need to "think positive" and do extensive "vetting" and the earth, moon and stars will align perfectly for you. Too easy! She is DIVORCED as well and remains SINGLE.

LOL.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
But @guru1000 will tell you the LTR market is "booming" while he is DIVORCED and continues to stay unmarried while constantly "dumping" most women he dates lol.

@BeExcellent will tell you that you only need to "think positive" and do extensive "vetting" and the earth, moon and stars will align perfectly for you. Too easy! She is DIVORCED as well and remains SINGLE.

LOL.
Over the years I've learned the following about people in society:

- Most people will tell you what you want to hear in order to make you feel good

- Some people will tell you what they want you to believe in order to manipulate you

- Few people will tell you the truth

@BeExcellent is like most people, her focus is to spare your feelings and cause you to have hope for tomorrow. As a result, she has a filter for all of her advice and it's very similar to the "Bambi" filter, where if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Her entire focus is to make you feel better about yourself and better about life in general.

@guru1000 is like a snake oil salesman, his entire purpose is to fulfill whatever agenda he's established coming into the discussion, which most of the time centers around some sort of manipulation or getting you to do something that HE wants you to do. Remember in the Marriage thread, Guru said that his mission for the discussion was to "turn Sosuave into a pro-marriage site". That's why when he clearly lost the debate, he continued to shift his positions, shift to discussing Tenacity wanting to kill women, and do anything possible to not admit to losing. This is akin to that snakeoil saleman who will not take "no" for an answer, literally stands there "overcoming objections" and you have to dial 9-11 to get this piece of shyt out of your office.

@Urbanyst and Tenacity are the truth tellers. Straight, to the point, to the facts, to the data, to the critical analysis, to the cost/benefit ratio, TRUTH tellers. No bullshyt. No smoke and mirrors. No trying to stimulate good feelings. No trying to sale you something. No trying to manipulate you into doing something. Just straight TRUTH. For example, in the Marriage thread, I provided 4 SOLID reasons why a man would get married, even though I'm not in favor of marriage at all. But I also detailed how those 4 SOLID reasons won't even apply to over 90% - 95% of men on the market.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when you you think you're out, they drag you back in, don't;) they:

Urbanyst said:
DIVORCED man says he is "pro-marriage". Then in the next breath, this DIVORCED man claims "women get old and boring after a while, so he leaves them" lol.

DIVORCED man continues to say: "The LTR market is better than ever". However, this DIVORCED man continues to stay unmarried.

DIVORCED man claims to be "spinning plates" with several "high quality LTR material women". Next.. this DIVORCED man says he is "constantly dumping woman".

I pulled a muscle laughing and had to get some air after your last few posts lol.
@Urbanyst, yes, I'm a divorced man. Yes I'm a divorced man. Yes, I'm a divorced man. These are facts.

You implicit state Guru is lying and "LOL" to egg it on. (Opinion)

Why do all your LTR women leave you after one year, again? FACT

Tenacity said:
@guru1000 is like a snake oil salesman,

This is akin to that snakeoil saleman who will not take "no" for an answer, literally stands there "overcoming objections" and you have to dial 9-11 to get this piece of shyt out of your office.
So, let's make sure we all understand this:

1) I'm a snake-oil saleman; (Opinion)
2) I'm a piece of shyt that you have to drag out of your office by calling 9-1-1 (Opinion)

To this, I reply:

1) You want to murder women for being women, and off them like Eliot- Rodger (Fact)
2) You look like a monkey in your pics (Fact)

@Atom Smasher , you requested no bickering, but it seems like the bickering ensued regardless of your warnings. The rules are not respected here.

1) Is Guru expected to ignore these sleights after open delineation of the rules? Perhaps;

2) I responded with facts.

Act accordingly my friend.

@RichardTheFrog, you have much potential. Know who you are.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No @Atom Smasher there's no need to close the thread, I have this person on Ignore and my conversation was actually directly to another member, not to this member. But seeing as though this member is saying I have BROKEN the law, I must ask this member a question:

@guru1000 please provide the post where I said I was going to explicitly murder someone. You said that was a FACT, so you should easily have this post. Please provide that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.