LTR Market Is Trash Debate (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Return with:

“Yeah, yeah, that’s what they all say! ;) So how has this site been treating you so far? —Richard”

You can thank yours truly for that too.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I live in downtown Williamsburg, with all the cool hippies. They love my bionic-ness. What about you, are you a Lower-east-side princess? “

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Rich before you try old get hair plugs, have your face cosmetically contorted to resemble a Ken doll, then hire a professional photographer take hundreds of photos of you in an entire Hollywood wardrobe, Dr, lawyer, hedge fund manager, pilot, supreme court judge, and then upload them all to photofeeler app picking the best five.

You'll be swimming in triple header model 9 and 10 ltr / marriage material women in no time.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hush Naughty Ninja, he’s using my lines that you stole from me.

Reaction score
“I live in downtown Williamsburg, with all the cool hippies. They love my bionic-ness. What about you, are you a Lower-east-side princess? “
Should I say "bionic-ness" or say anything about bionic d1ck?

The other one messaged me back and said...

"I was on the fence about you because you are much younger"

What should I say to that?

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Hush Naughty Ninja, he’s using my lines that you stole from me.
^^^More crippled lameness from this stroke victim.

SS own Wolf of Wal-Mart is suffering from a concussion after taking a nasty spill while bending over to take a drink from his bedpan. Poor ponzi usual modus operandi of making retardedly bogus claims and beating them to death with fistfuls of limp noodles.

EMBARRASSING.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I say "bionic-ness" or say anything about bionic d1ck?

The other one messaged me back and said...

"I was on the fence about you because you are much younger"

What should I say to that?
Alternatively to the first one, go with, "I live in UES Manhattan. I'm down in Orlando for two days taking care of a contract. It was easy. She hardly squealed. ;) What about you, what do you do for fun ?"

First one is about to drop, she ignored your question to her. Need to shock her a bit.

To the second, "Yeah, I heard that one before! It's you, who is too young for me princess. ;) So, how has this site been treating you so far? --Richard"

Reaction score
Alternatively to the first one, go with, "I live in UES Manhattan. I'm down in Orlando for two days taking care of a contract. It was easy. She hardly squealed. ;) What about you, what do you do for fun ?"

First one is about to drop, she ignored your question to her. Need to shock her a bit.

To the second, "Yeah, I heard that one before! It's you, who is too young for me princess. ;) So, how has this site been treating you so far? --Richard"
The one who called me young said...

"I joined yesterday" and...

"I am baffled by the fact that there are any women on here" and...

"Everyone tries to talk about sex to me after like 30 seconds"

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one who called me young said...

"I joined yesterday" and...

"I am baffled by the fact that there are any women on here"

"Everyone tries to talk about sex to me after like 30 seconds"
"I know, I know, hundreds of matches, 99% 'winners.' I live in NY, in Orlando on business for couple days. I'm rarely on this site, so let's take our convo offline. Give me your number and I will text you and maybe we can meet for a drink =) Richard"

Give her time to respond. Some respond 2-3 days later. Don't double e-mail.

Reaction score
"I know, I know, hundreds of matches, 99% 'winners.' I live in NY, in Orlando on business for couple days. I'm rarely on this site, so let's take our convo offline. Give me your number and I will text you and maybe we can meet for a drink =) Richard"

Give her time to respond. Some respond 2-3 days later. Don't double e-mail.
Okay. I got a new match and she messaged me saying "Hello Steven" (fake name I use). What should I say?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I got a new match and she messaged me saying "Hello Steven" (fake name I use). What should I say?
You stud you.

Start with the go-to open:

Hey Veronica. I was going to right-swipe you earlier, but then I thought to myself, ‘Hmm, I don’t know about this one, she looks like trouble ;)

You can thank yours truly for that open.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see Richard, you’re just a bionic stud. Now work on those pics as I had described, and you’ll be fighting them off with your bionic stick.

You’re not insane. You just need women in your life.

Reaction score
You see Richard, you’re just a bionic stud. Now work on those pics as I had described, and you’ll be fighting them off with your bionic stick.

The second one gave me her number. What should I say on text? Surprisingly, her area code is a Tampa, FL area code.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm still going with insane, but I wish him luck!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said "Yeah"
I don't like one word answers. There is a certain level of presumptuousness in such a delivery. Here I would eject.

But for the sake of this thread and to further this discussion, let's take a shot. Normally, I reserve this for the third or fourth text, but since, she's not too keen, let's shotgun:

"To be honest with you, I'm not much into the back and forth exchange of texts or penpal thing. I would like to meet you Wednesday, 8 pm, at the Soho Grand, 2nd fl lounge (310 W Broadway) for a drink and get to know each other better. Let me know if that works for you =)"

Status
Not open for further replies.