The Law of Attraction

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
I was a loner growing up. No girls, no money, you name it. Then I found Elliot Hulse and Jason Capital, as you can see from my last thread on Bioenergetics. It's crazy what science teaches us, that just by making primal sounds we go back to our hunter gatherer roots if just for a moment. As a side benefit, this triggers a primal reaction in women. They are just attracted to the raw masculinity of barking and can't help it. I bark at the 7/11 a lot because there's a cutie there. I plan to make her a plate b/c she always smiles when she hands me my change.

Bioenergetics is basically the PUA/Alpha version of the Law of Attraction which was first summarized by "The Secret" by Rhonda Burne. I read that book for the first time last week and closed a 7 figure real estate deal today. The house was junk, but I got the buyer to pay 2.1 mil and convinced my client that my commission was a 65% cut. What's crazy is I was losing on the call until I told the buyer "we are closing on this call." I just kept repeating myself and eventually he gave me his cc #. This part I got from Grant Cardone's training.

Lesson learned guys: raw, primal dominance & as a man think, so is he!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I believe something like that....I am a huge fan of Neville Goddard's works and I credit his teachings with helping me get things in order so to speak. The material Rhonda Byrne put out in "The Secret" Neville was talking about back in the 40's through the early 70's when he died.

So yes, on a very basic level if you think, believe and feel you can, you will...and this carries over to women as well. The problem with many people who find their way onto places like this: they feel they can't, their ugly, unconfident, unwanted etc. Majority of the time it doesn't have to be this way but it's what they've accepted, dwell on make a resting place.

I can't tell you some of the characters I've seen out on the weekends with a girlfriend...people that make you guy "how the **** is that even possible?"

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell trolls.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I was a loner growing up. No girls, no money, you name it. Then I found Elliot Hulse and Jason Capital, as you can see from my last thread on Bioenergetics. It's crazy what science teaches us, that just by making primal sounds we go back to our hunter gatherer roots if just for a moment. As a side benefit, this triggers a primal reaction in women. They are just attracted to the raw masculinity of barking and can't help it. I bark at the 7/11 a lot because there's a cutie there. I plan to make her a plate b/c she always smiles when she hands me my change.

Bioenergetics is basically the PUA/Alpha version of the Law of Attraction which was first summarized by "The Secret" by Rhonda Burne. I read that book for the first time last week and closed a 7 figure real estate deal today. The house was junk, but I got the buyer to pay 2.1 mil and convinced my client that my commission was a 65% cut. What's crazy is I was losing on the call until I told the buyer "we are closing on this call." I just kept repeating myself and eventually he gave me his cc #. This part I got from Grant Cardone's training.

OMG, I wish you guys would get off of this Law of Attraction Cartoon B.S. lol What the hell is a Bio-Energetic? Why the hell do I want to bark like a dog when I'm not a dog? For the last time, to get women you:

- Fix your Looks
- Fix your Finances
- Fix your Personality

- Then play the numbers game. For example, approach 20 chicks, get 10 numbers, go on 5 dates, and fvck 2 of the 5.

That's it. There's nothing universal, bio-energetic, bio-metric, or bio-sexual about it! Lmao @ a Bio-Energetic Dude barking like a Dog :cry::rofl::cry:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Careful there. You may find yourself.... impounded.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the book the "Master System" by Charles Haanel.
Written in 1906 by a 32degree freemason and shriner and one of the richest Americans in the last century so definately a guy who was in on the secrets of the elites the normal tax payin sheep don't get to know.
Even Napoleon Hill wrote him a letter to thank him because his book was an inspiration for him to write the timeless classic "Think and grow rich"
You can find free pdf's of it online and free audiobooks on youtube, but just the paperback is only a few dollars/euros, and having a real book in your hand just feels better than scrolling on an ipad.

He teaches you meditation techniques and various visualisation techniques etc, how to identify the difference between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind and how your subconscious mind creates your reality, and ways to totally elininate victim mentality, doubt, fear. The book teaches you to always completely destroy negative thoughts, never feed it any energy, just keep steamrolling in the present moment, how your value is determined by what needs of others you can fulfill. and radiate the power of your subconscious mind through your solar plexus and become a billionaire.

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
Written in 1906 by a 32degree freemason and shriner and one of the richest Americans in the last century so definately a guy who was in on the secrets of the elites the normal tax payin sheep don't get to know.
Even Napoleon Hill wrote him a letter to thank him because his book was an inspiration for him to write the timeless classic "Think and grow rich"
You can find free pdf's of it online and free audiobooks on youtube, but just the paperback is only a few dollars/euros, and having a real book in your hand just feels better than scrolling on an ipad.

He teaches you meditation techniques and various visualisation techniques etc, how to identify the difference between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind and how your subconscious mind creates your reality, and ways to totally elininate victim mentality, doubt, fear. The book teaches you to always completely destroy negative thoughts, never feed it any energy, just keep steamrolling in the present moment, how your value is determined by what needs of others you can fulfill. and radiate the power of your subconscious mind through your solar plexus and become a billionaire.
Yup. This is what I tell people all the time now.

So Pookie and Bubba just need to meditate in a corner and get in touch with their subconscious to change their reality, and if they just focus on the subconscious hard enough they'll disappear from their hood/trailer and suddenly live in West Palm on the beach. Almost like telepathy. Yes it's possible, I know from experience and you folks doubting it don't have enough faith or just don't believe hard enough yet. Remember, the Bible says faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains!

However if the roaches running around their flats interrupt their focus they'll have to start the exercise over.

And yes, just breathing through your solar plexus can help you become a billionaire. You are unlimited!!!

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score

Good book/course....I like the instructional nature of it. That was one of the first books I had read when I started on my "search". I just read and practice Neville Goddard now but Master key is definitely recommended

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. This is what I tell people all the time now.

So Pookie and Bubba just need to meditate in a corner and get in touch with their subconscious to change their reality, and if they just focus on the subconscious hard enough they'll disappear from their hood/trailer and suddenly live in West Palm on the beach. Almost like telepathy. Yes it's possible, I know from experience and you folks doubting it don't have enough faith or just don't believe hard enough yet. Remember, the Bible says faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains!

However if the roaches running around their flats interrupt their focus they'll have to start the exercise over.

And yes, just breathing through your solar plexus can help you become a billionaire. You are unlimited!!!
No. You also make good progressive improving decisions with the positive mindset. So it's not laying back and praying but rather controlling your mind and your attitude and paying attention to things that effect you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way this is an actual spambot. Elliot Hulse would never do something like this. NN, this one was super clever though because you know that this pisses of Tenacity more than anything haha

DJChamp

Banned
Reaction score
OMG, I wish you guys would get off of this Law of Attraction Cartoon B.S. lol What the hell is a Bio-Energetic? Why the hell do I want to bark like a dog when I'm not a dog? For the last time, to get women you:

- Fix your Looks
- Fix your Finances
- Fix your Personality

- Then play the numbers game. For example, approach 20 chicks, get 10 numbers, go on 5 dates, and fvck 2 of the 5.

That's it. There's nothing universal, bio-energetic, bio-metric, or bio-sexual about it! Lmao @ a Bio-Energetic Dude barking like a Dog :cry::rofl::cry:
Laugh all you'd like. The black community clearly has a love affair with dogs.

Tim Dogg?

Snoop Dogg?

Lil Bow Wow?

Nate Dogg?

Phife Dawg?

The Dogg Pound?

Any of them ring a bell?

You dislike dogs yet want to fly like an eagle.

Breathe through your balls gentlemen.

And be rabid in your barking.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, the Bible says faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains!
Perhaps my faith isn't what it should be, but I always took that passage to mean that if you believed that you could do something, and focused on it hard enough, you could accomplish it. Not that you would literally teleport the mountain, but that you would find some way to remove it.

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps my faith isn't what it should be, but I always took that passage to mean that if you believed that you could do something, and focused on it hard enough, you could accomplish it. Not that you would literally teleport the mountain, but that you would find some way to remove it.
Well yes, obviously the mountain isn't going to literally move in any way...the bible is not supposed to be interpreted literally...the mountain is supposed to represent big problems in our lives that can be overcome. Getting women is also a big problem in some people's lives....and faith can apply to that as well. I"m all about it and I know there aren't people here who are metaphysically inclined----perfectly alright but i'll say this.... even at its most basic level it begins with the individual - if they don't truly feel able they are going give up long before the battle even started. It's painted all over their face as they are about to make the approach.