What to do after I get her number?

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really feel like messaging her again. But I feel as if I would come off too clingy. It's been since Monday I asked her if she wants to meet. But no response. So I should take that as an indication as "NO". I don't know.

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really feel like messaging her again. But I feel as if I would come off too clingy. It's been since Monday I asked her if she wants to meet. But no response. So I should take that as an indication as "NO". I don't know.
So did you call her?

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading some things on this site, and reflecting upon my current state, I have came up with a self-improvement list that I will execute daily. I need to focus on myself, the goals I set out, and I will be successful and happy. I need to be more confident with myself.

A few things I set out that I will start right away tomorrow morning

1. Working out on a routinely basis - eating more
2. Drinking more water
3. No more ciggerrettes
4. Keep up with my passion of becoming a physician - meaning attending all my volunteering; mentoring kids, starting back at the hospital.
5. Stop associating myself with people who lower my confidence and ruin my image.

This is what I've been thinking about. On a side note, screw that girl. Plenty of other girls. Least I talked to her, and wasn't a *****.