Market Trend Analysis - Too Many Options

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how I see it too.

Guys are started to realize most women on the market today are more trouble than their worth. We all deal with sh*t all day and don't need to come home for more. So a lot of guys are taking these relationships less seriously and investing LESS in them. Guys who haven't caught on yet are typically just one divorce, custody battle or sh*t tests away from going red pill. My breaking point was as recent as this past summer lol.
Curious. How exactly have you arrived at this opinion? Factually, that is. For example how do you know that more guys are leaving the market? Marriage rates are a poor barometer btw.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
That's how I see it too.

Guys are started to realize most women on the market today are more trouble than their worth. We all deal with sh*t all day and don't need to come home for more. So a lot of guys are taking these relationships less seriously and investing LESS in them. Guys who haven't caught on yet are typically just one divorce, custody battle or sh*t tests away from going red pill. My breaking point was as recent as this past summer lol.
We are adjusting to a new normal. I'm interested to see how the next 10 - 20 years turns out in terms of how the typical American household and family are "measured", due to more Millennials (the largest generation in history) walking away from marriage.

http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/researc.../12/20/for-many-millennials-marriage-can-wait

http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-why-millennials-arent-choosing-to-get-married-2016-10

I just think due to systematic/market forces such as the changes in the dating culture that I've described, along with just a SHYT job market, both of these forces are going to make marriage less and less "the norm" going forward. Marriage is a dying institution, it's why they have allowed for the changing of the definition of Marriage to allow TWO DUDES to get married, all to keep the Big Business/Family Court players getting paid from the non-sense.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine this is changing the trend of the birth-death rate model like the below chart:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I imagine this is changing the trend of the birth-death rate model like the below chart:

Another factor at play is the advantages of "family" are not nearly as significant as they used to be.

These days its much easier to live a happy life single. Especially as a man since its usually guys who have to do all the backbreaking WORK of "protecting, providing, sacrificing, and honoring" his family and country. Its a major burden and a lot of guys are asking themselves what the point is when they can live an easier and happier life without it in many cases.

Working only to support yourself gives you a much easier life with more freedom.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Another factor at play is the advantages of "family" are not nearly as significant as they used to be.

These days its much easier to live a happy life single. Especially as a man since its usually guys who have to do all the backbreaking WORK of "protecting, providing, sacrificing, and honoring" his family and country. Its a major burden and a lot of guys are asking themselves what the point is when they can live an easier and happier life without it in many cases.

Working only to support yourself gives you a much easier life with more freedom.
Yes, dude, as I said men and women just don't need each other anymore, like we did let's say 60 years ago.

- As dudes, we don't need women to cook and clean, all we have to do is SLAP a piece of meat on a pan, set a timer, and pull it out the oven in 60 - 120 minutes. Or, you can run through any of the assortment of nearby food stores or restaurants to grab food. In terms of cleaning, same thing, you can clean your place in rapid time and with just YOU being in the house, stuff seems to stay clean.

- Your cost of living goes WAY down. Daycare for one kid alone might be $10,000 - $15,000 a year. Just DAYCARE. Nevertheless, if your "wife" loses her job and can't find another one for 12 months (ironically) you have to now carry the entire financial burden. Plus the costs of healthcare, food, shelter, entertainment, and more for the family is just going to be even more out of control.

It's so much more STRESS-FREE to be single, spin plates, have time to spend with your buddies, workout, and make money than to be tied down into some stupid LTR or Marriage, to a chick that's getting fatter/uglier as the years go by......and even having kids that are getting more spoiled/entitled/expensive as the years go by.

And trust me, with the single life you will never be alone, so don't let those LTR-scammers fool you. You will always have friends, plates, and other things to do. But on the other hand, I know a lot of men who are unhappy and feel "alone" while being married.

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why but after so many failures with relationships, break ups and then reading tons of books and articles/forums about it I'm starting to think women are natural selfish killing machines. Often men are happy before they enter the relationship but when the relationship is done they feel crushed and some even do drugs or seek psychiatrists (or suicide). Sure after you read about a lot about it then you might not be vulnerable to what women do or don't do anymore because the most effective sources tell you to have more options and just focus on your aims instead of on particullar women. You know their games and don't care if they do something to crush you.

The article is right tho. If you are not 10/10 theres a high chance you will be betrayed. The lower your SMV is the higher the chance is you will get betrayed even if you date someone who is 1/10. Social media and online dating influences this but maybe there are more factors.

Then again, since always, both men and women are polygamous. This however was changed into monogamy for a while. My parents lived in monogamous age. But it's going back. Our children will live in some polygamous jungle instead of having healthy marriages.

One thing that is weird for me its like women are born PUAs with ****ton of skill sets to manipulate, hurt, and piss off men or waste their time. I don't hate women but this is just so true. They dont need to read how to manipulate men.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why but after so many failures with relationships, break ups and then reading tons of books and articles/forums about it I'm starting to think women are natural selfish killing machines. Often men are happy before they enter the relationship but when the relationship is done they feel crushed and some even do drugs or seek psychiatrists (or suicide). Sure after you read about a lot about it then you might not be vulnerable to what women do or don't do anymore because the most effective sources tell you to have more options and just focus on your aims instead of on particullar women. You know their games and don't care if they do something to crush you.

The article is right tho. If you are not 10/10 theres a high chance you will be betrayed. The lower your SMV is the higher the chance is you will get betrayed even if you date someone who is 1/10. Social media and online dating influences this but maybe there are more factors.

Then again, since always, both men and women are polygamous. This however was changed into monogamy for a while. My parents lived in monogamous age. But it's going back. Our children will live in some polygamous jungle instead of having healthy marriages.

One thing that is weird for me its like women are born PUAs with ****ton of skill sets to manipulate, hurt, and piss off men or waste their time. I don't hate women but this is just so true. They dont need to read how to manipulate men.
Women are natural born frauds.

I've been saying this for a while now. Always assume a woman is lying and you will usually be right lol.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cost/benefit ratio and rate of return are the main points.

The dating market is a scam and the average woman is basically trash nowadays, couple it with unfair laws, courts and culture and you basically understand why the average joe is quitting.

I mean its not that men are quitting be interested in women, its simply that they are now investing less and less according to the rate of return for investment and the average quality you get in case of success.