Hobbies to meet HOTTIES

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can usually volunteer at a dept's reception desk or doing simple things like taking the patients from a waiting area to see the doctor or nurse. I guess it varies by dept and shift, but it is possible at some hospitals at least. I got to meet some nurses when in college this way. Just don't be too obvious lol

I agree, though, things like dance or fitness classes are much better ways to meet them.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither of those options are worth for me, cost/benefit ratio doesnt match...but guess my low libido plays a huge part.

Yoga class? spending an entire hour to put myself in a told position the same momenti I get told? I would have join the army if I wanted to be told what to do.

Its already boring enough the warm up at mma classes, I would rather have 1 hours sparring with someone bigger than me than sync all my movements to someones words.

A 30euros ryan air travel to poland or czech republic sounds much more doable to me in terms or cost/benefit ratio and rate of return.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Neither of those options are worth for me, cost/benefit ratio doesnt match...but guess my low libido plays a huge part.

Yoga class? spending an entire hour to put myself in a told position the same momenti I get told? I would have join the army if I wanted to be told what to do.

Its already boring enough the warm up at mma classes, I would rather have 1 hours sparring with someone bigger than me than sync all my movements to someones words.

A 30euros ryan air travel to poland or czech republic sounds much more doable to me in terms or cost/benefit ratio and rate of return.
If you want to catch fish, you go where the fish are. The ocean.

Sure.. you can sit on the beach and wait for a fish to wash up so you can grab it... OR be like a bear and wait next to a river for salmon to jump out. But the guy who takes his boat out to the ocean will catch more. The ocean might be boring and there might be no nice trees to sit under or nice grass to lay on. But that is where the fish are.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to catch fish, you go where the fish are. The ocean.

Sure.. you can sit on the beach and wait for a fish to wash up so you can grab it... OR be like a bear and wait next to a river for salmon to jump out. But the guy who takes his boat out to the ocean will catch more. The ocean might be boring and there might be no nice trees to sit under or nice grass to lay on. But that is where the fish are.
What you say makes sense as long as you're not that hungry and would rather avoid the sun, given that you're not sure there are fishes there or that they are gonna be taken from your trap and not the other hundreds in there.

I would rather have a long walk and climb a mountain where there is fresh air, sunlight is weak and I can fish in that small lake with no hassle.

Surely cant do it every day since I live closer to the sea than the hills but a pleasable day once a week is worth enough to me since I would enjoy the process and a higher rate of return.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win you re correct about location wins but that's kind of what the thread is about anyway. Not everybody has that option. Yoga obviously isn't your thing. I hope your doing plenty of stretching MMA is injury prone.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win you re correct about location wins but that's kind of what the thread is about anyway. Not everybody has that option. Yoga obviously isn't your thing. I hope your doing plenty of stretching MMA is injury prone.
I break myself quite often, especially given my frame is not the "warrior type" guess mother nature wanted me to sit behind a desk rather than the field.

Understood about you point, we all have to do what the environment allow us, what is the cost for plane ticket to south america for you guys in the states?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I I'm Melbourne Australia. Everyone knows my tastes. So when I bought my house I chose a location 35 minutes drive from the city where all the work is for me and 35 minutes from the Asian dormitory suburbs. My last 2 g/fs live 1km apart.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What you say makes sense as long as you're not that hungry and would rather avoid the sun, given that you're not sure there are fishes there or that they are gonna be taken from your trap and not the other hundreds in there.

I would rather have a long walk and climb a mountain where there is fresh air, sunlight is weak and I can fish in that small lake with no hassle.

Surely cant do it every day since I live closer to the sea than the hills but a pleasable day once a week is worth enough to me since I would enjoy the process and a higher rate of return.
What it comes down to is some guys like fishing and some don't. No amount of hunger can compete with passion. Hunger is sporadic while passion is constant.

The man who loves fishing will always catch more fish than the hungry man over a span of time. The man with passion will fish even when he is not hungry.

Being around HOT women is fun on its own. I don't see it as a "waste of my time". And if I can burn some calories or learn some new skills doing a healthy hobby in the process.. that's a Win-Win for me.

Notice that all the hobbies I listed have payoffs that are not related to women:
  • Exercise
  • Socializing
  • Experience
  • Learning new skills
  • Networking
So even if you don't meet HOT women (which is unlikely) you still benefit from these hobbies anyway.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bowling leagues......I pulled more ass than a toilet seat bowling....

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Whatever hobby you pick, it's got to be something you want to do. If you do it for the sole purpose of meeting women, you probably won't enjoy it & your chances of success go down dramatically.

Approach a girl you like = great!

Take up a hobby with the sole purpose of meeting women = desperate!

Last edited: