Hobbies to meet HOTTIES

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Not too long ago @cola posted about how a job/career in nightlife will gain you access to many HOT women. He is totally right about that. However, clubbing and nightlife is not for everyone.

These are other hobbies/gigs where you will meet HOT women:

Yoga
Should be obvious. Some of the hottest women in my city do yoga class. I have a friend who is a part-time instructor and he cleans up. I also know a hottie who is an instructor and she has been a great wing-woman for me.

Dance Class
Another obvious one. The main advantage is the ratio. Most men into dancing are homos so you can easily target the hottest women there. Plus, you get to learn how to dance which comes in handy.

Acting / theater
Most HOT women try to capitalize on their looks with careers where they can be seen rather than using their brains. The ratio of HOT women in acting class will be on the high side. These women also tend to be on the dumber side. Another benefit is you improve your public speaking and social skills in the process.. making you better at cold approach and socializing at parties.

Fashion Shows / Events
Just like with dancing.. these events are flooded with hotties and homos. You will be one of the few straight men there. Just make sure you look stylish or people will wonder why the hell you're there.

Volleyball / Hiking / Swimming
Some sports have high female ratios. Since its a sport.. the women who participate will be in good shape. EASY. Just make sure you are also in good shape.

Last edited:

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to meet a hottie to jam with. Preferably a bassist or a drummer. :cool:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
May I also add volunteering? Soup kitchens, community rebuilding projects..

You get to help someone and potentially meet great quality women.
Those are hit or miss.

Did the soup kitchen thing once and there was maybe one cute woman there.

Generally 8's and 9's don't spend much time helping people lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was going to go to a yoga class to meet girls, I would make up a back story about being a kickboxer who was trying to become more flexible...or at least some sort of athlete. Maybe you had an injury and your physical therapist recommended the stretching. Anything...just some sort of legit reason to be there. Then you avoid the two presumptions of being gay or just being there to hit on girls, neither of which is helpful.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
If I was going to go to a yoga class to meet girls, I would make up a back story about being a kickboxer who was trying to become more flexible...or at least some sort of athlete. Maybe you had an injury and your physical therapist recommended the stretching. Anything...just some sort of legit reason to be there. Then you avoid the two presumptions of being gay or just being there to hit on girls, neither of which is helpful.
When women ask me why I do yoga I simply say: "EDIT" and give no further details.

Don't care if people think I'm just there to hit on girls. They are totally right. That is why I'm there. Plus, girls want to get hit on.

Sorry. I like to keep that line to myself. Inbox me if you want to know what I tell them.

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This is supposed to be a site full of Don Juans and no one has anything to add to the list?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started playing water volleyball this summer at my cousin's apartment complex. Every Sunday there would be about 15 people that would get together to hang out by the pool, play volleyball, and grill hamburgers. Met 3 girls that I wouldn't have met otherwise. None of them were hot enough, but I still had fun.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is supposed to be a site full of Don Juans and no one has anything to add to the list?
I can't guarantee 7-10s. However, I do have diverse social spheres where I run into the ladies:

-Christian community social circle
-volunteer events (beach cleanup, feeding the homeless)
-a nerd group that goes to movies
-play board games
-laser tag
-ultimate frisbee
-active outdoors groups (hiking, snorkeling, rock climbing, running) etc.

Lastly, I would like to find a group of musicians that play fusion music and attend concerts regularly and I haven't really found that yet. I like metal, yet most of those girls aren't attractive to me (have too many tats and piercings) or have had f'd up childhoods or toxic families that would not be compatible to LTR that.

I try to find groups where the male to female ratio is favorable or that I don't rub shoulders with too many alphas. This helps, especially if I'm hitting the gym hard, I get noticed. It helps to be different when you're the attractive or guy who stands out in a group with other males as well. So find a way to stand out and get noticed if you're running the social circle game.

Hope that helped.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add running to your list of sports. Probably 60% of runners are female, meaning those who actively do races like 5Ks, 10Ks, half marathons.

Your city has to have a local running group you can get involved in, probably through a specialty shoe or running store.

Very good opportunity to meet girls and new people in general. You get healthy and the endorphins are flowing big time after a big group run.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't read the whole thread. But I don't think anyone's mentioned book clubs. Pretty much 100 % female. And you get a lot of dumb s**** there who want to think they are deep. Stroke their egos a little bit so they believe you get their wonderful specialness and you will be balls deep.

You do find a percentage of sexy librarian types at these things. And because it's a deep estrogen' pool it's easy to play the polarity card. Unfortunately I don't have tats but I used to turn up with sunnies a three day growth and in my motorbike gear. Sexy librarians go off in bed they unleash those years of frustration.

And I'll make my standard disclaimer I wasn't born a bad man I was made by a succession of crazy women

Hefner

Banned
Reaction score
Not too long ago @cola posted about how a job/career in nightlife will gain you access to many HOT women. He is totally right about that. However, clubbing and nightlife is not for everyone.

These are other hobbies/gigs where you will meet HOT women:

Yoga
Should be obvious. Some of the hottest women in my city do yoga class. I have a friend who is a part-time instructor and he cleans up. I also know a hottie who is an instructor and she has been a great wing-woman for me.

Dance Class
Another obvious one. The main advantage is the ratio. Most men into dancing are homos so you can easily target the hottest women there. Plus, you get to learn how to dance which comes in handy.

Acting / theater
Most HOT women try to capitalize on their looks with careers where they can be seen rather than using their brains. The ratio of HOT women in acting class will be on the high side. These women also tend to be on the dumber side. Another benefit is you improve your public speaking and social skills in the process.. making you better at cold approach and socializing at parties.

Fashion Shows / Events
Just like with dancing.. these events are flooded with hotties and homos. You will be one of the few straight men there. Just make sure you look stylish or people will wonder why the hell you're there.

Volleyball / Hiking / Swimming
Some sports have high female ratios. Since its a sport.. the women who participate will be in good shape. EASY. Just make sure you are also in good shape.
O.P. just listed hobbies to becoming a synchronized swimming, Broadway Show tune humming hairstyling, prancing and dancing, limp wristed volleyball playing, lisping fashionista.

You admit those hobbies to chicks and you'll be their purse holding honorary finger snapping "sista".

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cultural philanthropy
Especially the youth professional group who seek to raise money for cultural cause (Classic music,ballet,opera, museum)

You will never look back (10hb, marathon runner, volontering advocate, professional, 6 figures salariés, all looking for a réal plate)

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
O.P. just listed hobbies to becoming a synchronized swimming, Broadway Show tune humming hairstyling, prancing and dancing, limp wristed volleyball playing, lisping fashionista.

You admit those hobbies to chicks and you'll be their purse holding honorary finger snapping "sista".
This new guy is hilarious.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

LOL.

You must of forgotten its 2017.

If you don't want to go where the HOT women are, you will just meet less of them. Beat your manly chest all you want.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What about hobbies/ interests to get your mind off women? Thinking along the lines that the less women-centric man is more attractive to women......
Doesn't have to be one or the other.

You can be less women-centric while also increasing your efficiency by placing yourself where you are more likely to meet HOT women. I'm not saying to spend all your time doing these hobbies. But you have you to remember that your penis can't suck itself. So you need to meet HOT women right?