Dealing with her guy "friends"

slight

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I went with this 19yr old on a few dates. We go to the same university and one time I randomly bumped into her.

I proposed we should go grab some lunch, but she told me she was waiting for some guy. She told me his name and it was someone who I haven't heard of before. I got pissed and told her she's coming with me, she got mad and asked me why I'm doing this.

Basically I acted needy, but didn't stop her from seeing that guy, so I went for lunch by myself. Decided I would not pursue her anymore.

Later that day I went to a show and who do I see there - her and the guy she was waiting for earlier. When the show ended she left him and came up to me, but I completely ignored her and kept talking to other people.

Haven't talked to her ever since. Now, I know we only went on a few dates but I get pissed when a girl hangs a lot with other guys. Did I overreact in this situation? The girl I was previously dating also had many guy friends, but she'd never refuse to go anywhere with me because of another guy.

Your thoughts?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
U acted beta

U didnt bang her yet

She doesnt owe u chit.

I give u props for sticking to ur guns tho

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 25? Acting like you're 15. Believe me, forcing things with a woman never works out in our favor. Patience is key. Like the above poster said, she doesn't owe you anything. She is not your property. Hang out. Have fun. Hook up. That's it. Do that enough and the other guy will become non existent.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a GF at university who had a lot of male freinds. When I told her to tell her male freinds to fvck off she said 'no'.

At this point I dropped her, she came running back like a good b1tch and I just treated her like a sex plate.

At university DO NOT take women seriously, DO NOT try to have any serious relationships. its JUST SEX.

So therefore just fvck women, if she wants something serioius she will drop her male freinds. Otherwise just fvck her, and fvck other women also.

slight

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 25? Acting like you're 15. Believe me, forcing things with a woman never works out in our favor. Patience is key. Like the above poster said, she doesn't owe you anything. She is not your property. Hang out. Have fun. Hook up. That's it. Do that enough and the other guy will become non existent.
I get that, but at the same time where I live that's not the norm. "Hooking up" as you call it happens rarely, not nearly as often as in the US.

I'm not defending myself, just curious what would you have done in my place

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, it happens. Try not to act childish next time, every experience is a lesson.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that, but at the same time where I live that's not the norm. "Hooking up" as you call it happens rarely, not nearly as often as in the US.

I'm not defending myself, just curious what would you have done in my place
LMAO! Funniest damn thing I've read this week! Thanks man I needed a laugh to start the day.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just started seeing other chicks and not said anything. You should NEVER lock onto one chick... its the most unattractive thing a man can do.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I proposed we should go grab some lunch, but she told me she was waiting for some guy.
"So is that a yes or no to lunch with me?"

Remember: get a direct answer and never lose your
frame of mind. Women love to live in a grey area to make a fool out of you.

Later that day I went to a show and who do I see there - her and the guy she was waiting for earlier. When the show ended she left him and came up to me, but I completely ignored her and kept talking to other people.
OK. That's pretty rude.

Haven't talked to her ever since. Now, I know we only went on a few dates but I get pissed when a girl hangs a lot with other guys. Did I overreact in this situation?
Yes.

What do you mean you get "pissed when a girl hangs out with other guys?"

So any girl you have sexual feelings for is supposed to ignore every other guy and have sex with you any time you want? You a rich Hollywood star? You a billionaire CEO? You the top scientist at NASA?

Bro drop the entitlement attitude and sell yourself. Why should a good looking 19 year girl have sex with you? Because you are horny or because you have a full rich life she wants to be a part of?

Wake up men.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with @Trump get a direct answer and if she says no then just say "ok see ya" or whatever. (Not in a butt hurt way)

If she left the other guy to come talk to you, that was your opening to get her home with you that night but you failed because you were butt hurt for no reason. So now that you've embarrassed her by not acknowledging her when she came up to you in a group of people, she will probs never talk to you again.

She had plans to meetup with this guy and didn't want to blow him off for you, I say she made the right move because you're an overly jealous controlling person after only a few dates.

Which by the way after a few dates you should've ****ed her already.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You acted lame and butthurt over some chick you dated a few times. Give me a break, dude.

You should have been like "Ok cool...don't want to interrupt your hot date! Have fun." And laughed and walked away and waited for her to get back to you.

Basically you acted like a guy who is very inexperienced with women and she knows it now.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, man, look at it in a different way. She has a lot of male friends and it always becomes an issue sometime during the relashionship. If she is giving you this kinda problems this early on, what's gonna come next? I say, good riddance. Chase other girls. I am not gonna comment on your behaviour, because the guys already did. But who cares anyway. Happy hunting.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ouch, you could've saved face and not acted all butt hurt when she came over to talk. Honestly it was probsbly just avdude friend. Chicks in college are going to have dude friends and a lot of them at that. I mean like the 3 chicks in our construction engineering classes make friends with half the dudes in there. Most guys are pusdies though so they settle for the chick friend and party with them. I'm sure they're hooking up with some dudes here and there, but if it's not you, it's none of your concern.

Case in point, don't get butt hurt ever about a girl talking to another guy. You just went full ratard.

slight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude ouch, you could've saved face and not acted all butt hurt when she came over to talk. Honestly it was probsbly just avdude friend.
I guess so. Although I didn't mention she flaked on me a couple of times before we went on a first date.

I know the guys she's usually hanging around with, but this was a new dude, that's what pissed me off. Turned out she met him only couple weeks back.

slight

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she left the other guy to come talk to you, that was your opening to get her home with you that night but you failed because you were butt hurt for no reason. So now that you've embarrassed her by not acknowledging her when she came up to you in a group of people, she will probs never talk to you again.
Yes it was immature straight up ignore her, but yea I was butt hurt. Interestingly everyone there at that time approved of it, especially the girls that know her.

Shortly after that I befriended a few chicks that know her (one was her roommate), all of a sudden they seemed interested.

slight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, man, look at it in a different way. She has a lot of male friends and it always becomes an issue sometime during the relashionship. If she is giving you this kinda problems this early on, what's gonna come next? I say, good riddance. Chase other girls. I am not gonna comment on your behaviour, because the guys already did. But who cares anyway. Happy hunting.
Yea, but how do you deal with this situatuion if she continues to see new guys if you're actually in relationship. Just as an example

I haven't acted like that before because my ex dropped half of her guy friends when we started dating. The other half were long time friends from her childhood.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, but how do you deal with this situatuion if she continues to see new guys if you're actually in relationship. Just as an example

I haven't acted like that before because my ex dropped half of her guy friends when we started dating. The other half were long time friends from her childhood.
Why does it matter if she's seeing a new guy??? This it what you have to kill... you're worried and have pseudo feelings about a girl you barely know. You're butt hurt cause someone else is interested and you're worried about him stealing her away. You're in a scarce mindset where you think it's your last chance for the next year to get sex. You need to kill the scarcity mindset and hang with other girls