She's upset cause I don't like overweight/obese girls?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation was very good, she was much into it, but when I pointed out she had changed quite a few lately and had lost quite some weight, she laughed and no problem. Then, when I said I don't like fat people, she got all butthurt and was like "OK, I don;t like how you said that, blablabla, I gotta go. You screwed it." and I told her "You're misunderstanding me, but hey, OK, if you wanna go, go."

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conversation was very good, she was much into it, but when I pointed out she had changed quite a few lately and had lost quite some weight, she laughed and no problem. Then, when I said I don't like fat people, she got all butthurt and was like "OK, I don;t like how you said that, blablabla, I gotta go. You screwed it." and I told her "You're misunderstanding me, but hey, OK, if you wanna go, go."
Yikes dude. It's all about subtext. Being blatant about it is not the way to go. You can say you dislike fat people, but I would've gone with the, "I take eating healthy and working out very seriously angle". It makes her qualify to your standards and you don't sound like a ****

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated an incredibly smart teacher my age last year, she tried pulling that sht on me too when I said something about fat people, I think its more of a sht test. I mean wtf go suck a fat guys dik or something then.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said, in a joking way "if you're 65 and above, I don't like you", but it was a ****in' joke. I don't cut things so black and white.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was kind of my point with the smart teacher I was dating as well, she could understand a lot of complicated stuff but not jokes. Some people are like that. They can fuk off

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love fat people. They are a good reminder of how I need to watch my calorie intake."

Lolz!:p

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had the appetite of a fat person, I eat like 3500 calories a day of healthy food and Im struggling.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-spun as "You're in great shape. I dig a girl who kicks ass", it would have sounded positive. She might have even used it to motivate herself to please you. Personally, I would rather have said little to nothing and had her wondering "hasn't he noticed I'm looking much better?".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either she used to be fat and is still sensitive about it, whether you knew or not

Or

She thinks you were implying that she was fat and you didn't like her at the time

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has body image issues probably struggles with her weight going up and down. Your comment struck a nerve.

Its like saying to a cancer survivor "I hate people with cancer".
That analogy sounds extreme, but
Thats how serious some women take their weight.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in similar situations. The way I handled them was by saying "I'm into fit, lean and healthy girls." When accused of being superficial, I agree and amplify with "Absolutely. We are ALL superficial when we first see a person to determine whether we find him/her attractive. And the rest of people who say they aren't concerned about looks but more about "personality" are usually stretching the truth.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in similar situations. The way I handled them was by saying "I'm into fit, lean and healthy girls." When accused of being superficial, I agree and amplify with "Absolutely. We are ALL superficial when we first see a person to determine whether we find him/her attractive. And the rest of people who say they aren't concerned about looks but more about "personality" are usually stretching the truth.
women are so emotional about stuff sometimes. Men are superficial cause we like youth and great bodies?.... thanks feminism for labeling us superficial when we don't want to date women that can't control their food intake or workouts. A lot of women in there 20's are in the gym all the time to look sexy to lockdown a quality man and yet you have heavier women saying, well you should give us a chance too. Blah blah blah

I was super chubby before entering college, never had a GF. Wonder why? Overweight, integrity issues, mental issues, self esteem issues. It's all one big package. Most overweight women have a lot of emotional baggage. It's still there sometimes even when they get skinny

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plot twist: OP's comments pushes her to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle, thus branding OP a good guy for giving her the motivation.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and weight.... The Third Rail......

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been 4 days without any sort of contact now. Wondering if I should hit her up again, give it one last try...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been 4 days without any sort of contact now. Wondering if I should hit her up again, give it one last try...
not yet, it hasn't been long enough, give it around a week (6-8 days) then hit her up without mentioning this incident and refuse to speak of it (change the subject if it comes up)

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not yet, it hasn't been long enough, give it around a week (6-8 days) then hit her up without mentioning this incident and refuse to speak of it (change the subject if it comes up)
Meh, I wrote to her already. She answered back.

Told her "Hey, you still mad at me? :p "
She said "Yeah"
I was like "Anything I can do to change that?"
She went "I don't really know it right now"
I went "Would you like to go out when I come back in Shkoder or when you come to Tirana?"
She said "I have an exam soon and then I will have a little more free time.."

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are their own worst enemies when it comes to looks and weight. Hyper sensitive little mirror girls!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I wrote to her already. She answered back.

Told her "Hey, you still mad at me? :p "
She said "Yeah"
I was like "Anything I can do to change that?"
She went "I don't really know it right now"
I went "Would you like to go out when I come back in Shkoder or when you come to Tirana?"
She said "I have an exam soon and then I will have a little more free time.."
her being that vague, assuming those are exact words, is a bad sign. I hope this works out for you, but you did the exact wrong thing (not mentioning the incident was faaaaaar more important than whatever day you chose to text her, the waiting was merely to give her time to cool down, but reminding her about it was beyond foolish because if she had forgotten she now remembers and might get madder than she was before you asked)

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her being that vague, assuming those are exact words, is a bad sign. I hope this works out for you, but you did the exact wrong thing (not mentioning the incident was faaaaaar more important than whatever day you chose to text her, the waiting was merely to give her time to cool down, but reminding her about it was beyond foolish because if she had forgotten she now remembers and might get madder than she was before you asked)
And you're right. But I don't mind much. She lost my attention when she got upset over shyt like this, I just gave it a second try as a last try, almost no emotional investing at all in this second time.