New Girl A

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Houston: Centerfolds and Treasures.
Atlanta: Palazzio.
I`ll keep that in mind, going to Texas and Houston in particular.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I`ll keep that in mind, going to Texas and Houston in particular.
Tonight I found myself sitting in my regular bar - without even one remotely hot woman nearby, and only one hot wait staff member, who was put to shame by my last date - and tons of guys my age, missing my 21 year old who used to Uber 25 miles to see me. I realized my time is done here. I think I'm moving to San Antonio (a short ride to Austin just in case).

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I found myself sitting in my regular bar - without even one remotely hot woman nearby, and only one hot wait staff member, who was put to shame by my last date - and tons of guys my age, missing my 21 year old who used to Uber 25 miles to see me. I realized my time is done here. I think I'm moving to San Antonio (a short ride to Austin just in case).
I also want a regular bar to go to, its so american.

Austin is the place to be in Texas? Why not move there

Im trying to sleep when immages of this oneitis keeps entering my mind, the most beautiful dark blue eyes I have ever seen. It also makes me think of the high score theory even more. If I as a man can feel this so strongly after only fuking her twice, imagine all the other guys she couldnt get and her pain. No wonder these sluts have no good left in them at an older age (this particular onitis was 28 like me at the time, and said she was stressed out over her age)

High value men are leaving the rest of us newbies with damaged goods, cant we just get mainstream media to hate brad pits instead of all men and get along?

Just some thoughts keeping me up

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I also want a regular bar to go to, its so american.

Austin is the place to be in Texas? Why not move there

Im trying to sleep when immages of this oneitis keeps entering my mind, the most beautiful dark blue eyes I have ever seen. It also makes me think of the high score theory even more. If I as a man can feel this so strongly after only fuking her twice, imagine all the other guys she couldnt get and her pain. No wonder these sluts have no good left in them at an older age (this particular onitis was 28 like me at the time, and said she was stressed out over her age)

High value men are leaving the rest of us newbies with damaged goods, cant we just get mainstream media to hate brad pits instead of all men and get along?

Just some thoughts keeping me up
The two things that make us the strongest:

1) Getting our oneitis to fall in love with us to begin with.
2) Getting over them.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
She looks like one of those girls in those movies where the bad guys uses the good looking girl to seduce the good guy and fall in love with her, and then leave him heartbroken when he finds out the truth.

Who knows, maybe she'll become famous one day.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure some will find her cute, but she doesn'tdo anything for me. But you aren't me, you are you. If you find her attractive then go for it.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure some will find her cute, but she doesn'tdo anything for me. But you aren't me, you are you. If you find her attractive then go for it.
She broke the thank-you-text rule so I never wrote to her again. She did text after the date, but it was something like "send me some of the photos when you get a chance". Not good enough. Am I becoming too high maintenance?

It's amazing to me how many women forget to say thank-you. I don't mind spoiling them (she said it was the best first date of her life, to which I replied 'If you're still single in your 40's you pretty much have your PhD in dating'), but if they don't send a simple note saying "I had a really good time and appreciate your taking me out", etc, it is over. That was one thing my last girlfriend never failed to do.

She had me singing Elvis Presley in no time.

"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So I held out and tonight she sent two texts, saying "Neil, PLEASE REPLY - my phone was broken!"

She actually assumed her phone wasn't working when I didn't reply!

I swung by her work tonight and she threw herself at me. I told her I texted her 200 times but that she missed them all, but then showed her that I hadn't even replied. She couldn't believe it.

I took this photo.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 20.5
+1

But this girl had way too many tattoos last night.

So I held out and tonight she sent two texts, saying "Neil, PLEASE REPLY - my phone was broken!"
I swung by her work tonight and she threw herself at me.
+1

To be honest, I don't find her all that attractive. If she's got a good personality, I'd give her a pass solely because of her age. But those fvcking hand tattoos!!! That's a disqualifier right there for me, especially for such a young woman. That's like getting a brand new car and putting stickers & decals all over it.

Once a woman gets her first tattoo, she's pretty much ruined. They always want to get more.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Once a woman gets her first tattoo, she's pretty much ruined. They always want to get more.
In a way, the ink is like Neil spray. Keep the Neil off. It's sort of a heartbreak prevention system. I'll never fall for her now. So she can cure me without infecting me.