New Girl A

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well, many of you wondered how I would handle it when my relationship with the BPD girl ended (fairly mutually).

I met this girl yesterday and it was love at first sight. Her pupils were so big her eyes looked black. She is 20.5 and lives with her dad.

I think she has potential for some modeling - what do you think?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I think red flags everywhere and you are being a glutton for punishment at this point lol.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks a bit messed up to me. Big pupils can also be caused by antipsychotic medication so it's not just a sign of arousal.

I think you should hit up some girls in their late twenties when their brains have fully developed. I think you are capable and deserving of someone with some real intellect and a bit of life experience.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
She's attractive. Probably better looking than your last girl.

Why do you keep bothering with that "photofeeler" site, Neil?
Just as a benchmark.

Taking her out tonight for a test photo shoot.

I at least need photos of another girl to show my last girl when she comes back.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I think red flags everywhere and you are being a glutton for punishment at this point lol.
How is that? I met a dream girl last night, rubbed her feet, got her to open up (strippers prequalify other strippers so you always advance), got her number, got her to write back (perhaps the hardest step in stripper game), got her to send a photo of herself, got her to initiate (this morning), got her to agree to a date, and got her to acknowledge that this isn't a pay-per-view relationship (the second hardest part of stripper game). Also, I always make them promise they won't do anything they don't want to do. During times when they are paid for photo shoots (a few hundred, never enough that you would expect anything, about what you'd blow if you went to the club and hung out for an hour) they are paid up front (a lot of guys hold back paying employees, hoping for a kiss, etc, but you should never do that). You mainly just want them to take a night off work and still be earning a living.

Glassguy

Reaction score
So she thinks this is a photo shoot or a date? I am confused between your wording of the two.

Why arent you out finding chicks who have more life experiences and, sorry, but a better career? We both know how these young women in their early 20s are in relationships with anyone, especially older guys. Thats why I said you're a glutton for punishment.

You seem like a good dude who is looking for much more than a fling, so why arent you finding more "dateable" women? Not sure about this love at first sight bs. Its a model/stripper. Never met one that didnt have TONS of mental issues. Never heard any of my friends say they dated a stripper, fell in love and lived happily ever after.

On my scale of someone "fvckable", most strippers hold high value. On my scale of "dateable" women, strippers are the bottom feeders. Thre is a big difference and we both know it. Ticking time bombs man.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women vote with their feet - if she shows up, I don't care what she thinks of this.

That said, I'm good but I'm not THAT good. I met her 18 hours ago and she is 20 and I'm 46 and she is hotter than I ever was. But there was huge chemistry and I have faith she will cure me of my now ex girlfriend.

It took a whole year to find one girl with her energy. Photos coming soon.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait... it ended with your last lady?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah. BigNeil has a new stripper. God is AWOL and all's normal with the world. I am a bit curious about the model thing. Is this a side business or just bait?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women vote with their feet - if she shows up, I don't care what she thinks of this.

That said, I'm good but I'm not THAT good. I met her 18 hours ago and she is 20 and I'm 46 and she is hotter than I ever was. But there was huge chemistry and I have faith she will cure me of my now ex girlfriend.

It took a whole year to find one girl with her energy. Photos coming soon.
I enjoy your content and this isn't a dig, but do you ever wonder if you have some insecurity issues?

I mean, you want a new girl to 'get over' your old girl. Do you always need to have a woman around to feel good about yourself? Do you think maybe there is an emptiness in you that you try to fill with these girls?

Like I say don't take this the wrong way..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
wait... it ended with your last lady?
For now, yes. Ironically it was when she got divorced that things all fell apart for us. I think she will return one day.
I enjoy your content and this isn't a dig, but do you ever wonder if you have some insecurity issues?

I mean, you want a new girl to 'get over' your old girl. Do you always need to have a woman around to feel good about yourself? Do you think maybe there is an emptiness in you that you try to fill with these girls?

Like I say don't take this the wrong way..
The only cure for a woman is another woman.

I was becoming too focused on one woman.

But this girl had way too many tattoos last night. God, she ruined herself. She is otherwise perfect.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this girl had way too many tattoos last night. God, she ruined herself. She is otherwise perfect.
That's too bad. How did that get past you, I thought that was the first question you usually ask? You'd think that when you date strippers there wouldn't be too many surprises physically.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That's too bad. How did that get past you, I thought that was the first question you usually ask? You'd think that when you date strippers there wouldn't be too many surprises physically.
I went to see another girl and this girl was possessed. She just had a look in her eye that I could have my way with her so I figured I could put lace gloves on her to cover her hand tattoos. Sometimes we need to go with the girls that choose us.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
For now, yes. Ironically it was when she got divorced that things all fell apart for us. I think she will return one day.

The only cure for a woman is another woman.

I was becoming too focused on one woman.

LMAO! What's wrong with this post people? "The only cure for a woman is another woman"? Well then, the only cure for a broken leg is another broken leg? And then add "I was becoming too focused on one woman"! LOL! Neil, with this post, you need a shrink, not a personal trainer!

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Neil, I was recently in Texas a few weeks ago. I was in Austin and Houston. There are so many nice looking white girls in Texas, especially the Austin area. What are you doing with these tatted up girls? There's a mall in Austin I went to with a Cheesecake factory, packed with nice looking white girls. Rainey street bars on the weekends. Sh1t, you find hot girls at the whole foods in downtown Austin. Plenty of hot white girls. And they're friendly. They definitely liked me :)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO! What's wrong with this post people? "The only cure for a woman is another woman"?
I didn't write that one. I also didn't write "Women. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em". Kronreiff, are you like 18?

Hey Neil, I was recently in Texas a few weeks ago. I was in Austin and Houston. There are so many nice looking white girls in Texas, especially the Austin area. What are you doing with these tatted up girls? There's a mall in Austin I went to with a Cheesecake factory, packed with nice looking white girls. Rainey street bars on the weekends. Sh1t, you find hot girls at the whole foods in downtown Austin. Plenty of hot white girls. And they're friendly. They definitely liked me :)
Austin has the most beautiful women in the US from my experience. And Houston has the best strippers. I just today realized I need to move back to Texas (now in Georgia).

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't write that one. I also didn't write "Women. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em". Kronreiff, are you like 18?

Austin has the most beautiful women in the US from my experience. And Houston has the best strippers. I just today realized I need to move back to Texas (now in Georgia).
Glad Im coming there in a months time for a little visit, you gotta recommend some strip joints for me ;)