What do you think of pierced pu$$y and tits?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally avoid women who are noticeably covered in tattoos and piercings.

I dated one woman who, from what I can remember, didn't have any noticeable tattoos nor piercings. When I got her naked, I was surprised to find that her nipples were pierced. She was the only woman I dated who had that, and I actually kinda liked it, probably because that was the only thing she had done to her body.

Tongue piercing does nothing for me, and I've never dated one who had her vag pierced.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think I could F a girl with a dolphin on her back.

I would literally think to myself "This B is dumb."

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
turn on, shows that she's not vanilla and that she's open minded, sounds like fun to me.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl with lots of tattoos and piercings in 2015, age 20-21. She was the last girl to tear my heart out and stomp on it and laugh. Knock on wood.

She was an angel for 6 months, then, while laying naked in my bed, 4 hours before my flight left Tulsa for Atlanta, she went Schizo on me. She said "What makes you think I ever liked you?" to which I replied "Well, you are naked in my bed at the moment...".

But I got up and I said "When a girl tells me she is not attracted to me, I believe her" and I opened the door and held it for her as she got dressed and left. I still walked her to her car because it was 1am. Never said another word to her or saw her again.
You are better person than me.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that about them tattooed and pierced up chicks. Most of them are broken and only good for smashing and dashing.

LimaBean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Took a girls virginity back in early high school around 10 years ago. Fvcked on and off ever since. Randomly she shows up with pierced nipples and vagina both - it was sexy as fvck. But my god this woman had been run through like a sh!t house at an ICP concert. God bless the poor soul who married her 2 months ago.