Doesn't matter what you think, hot girls are still sleeping with them.

Reaction score
I hear a lot of complaints on this forum about "millenial men" and how everyone should be a certain way as a man. Here is my take on it, does not matter what you think, hot girls are still sleeping with them.

In NYC, I see hipsters that aren't exactly built like fitness models but these are the same guys making out with hot girls at bars, clubs, and having a great time. People complain about nightlife work being grueling and lower class, these guys get so much action that it is unbelievable.

But that's my point, in the end it's about being THAT guy and reality shows that guy is not who we imagined him to be.

We can get angry and say that the supermodel dating the skinny hipster has "bad taste" or "is into feminine boys" but the reality is, who cares? The hipster got the hot girl and you didn't.

All too often we let our egos blind us, somehow because we have more money or are "more masculine" than that one young prettyboy, hot girls are supposed to date us and not them. We blame society and all sorts of things but if you look at it objectively, who cares? Those guys won the game and got hot girls.

I don't buy this whole "but I am successful in other aspects of life argument" either.

Especially not on here.

I don't care if you are making six figures, can't succeed with women, and then claim it is because you don't care. You're on a freaking seduction forum, you care, plain and simple. You can't get yourself to admit it but you are hurt that you can't get hot girls the same way the kinds of guys you didn't expect to get hot girls can get hot girls.

Successful in your career? Great take that to a career forum and help change lives, don't waste your time on a seduction forum.

Instead, we should all be talking about how to actually have success in our given situations if we aren't those guys, that is what winners should be doing.

Not getting angry at a hipster for being with a super model, a guy with 5k Instagram followers for getting hot girls, or a guy working at a nightclub for being balls deep in hot 21 yr old p-ssy. Instead we should let go of our anger and find ways to build that lifestyle for ourselves as men.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on what I know from reading all of OP's post on here, he probably beat up some hipster in a Patrick Bateman-esque fit of rage in some shady part of Brooklyn last night and is now here typing up this gem for us all to read.

Last edited:

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather **** a fat chick than be a ****ing hipster...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I be angry that some hipster is banging a hot chick? Why would I even care? I've always said there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Reaction score
These hipsters you speak of must be successful in some aspect if their living in NYC. The rent alone is in the thousands monthly and yearly. Then if the have a car the they can't be to big a looser specially in NYC.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from. I often think the painful answer is just not growing up within the right social circle for fuking girls if you know ur SMV is decent enough. A young guy didnt plan his life as a fuk boi from the age or 10-20, its just a long road of random events, upbringing, environment, genetics. It hurts when u compare ur unfortunate nerdy life (me for instance) with some young dude who did ALL the right moves and followed the herd, now reaping the rewards.

I have a girl on snapchat at parties with random looking skinny dudes with long hair who dont work out and do drugs instead. She has big tits and is somewhat a colleague, only reason I still have her there, will be deleted soon as she is a maaaajor sloot and happy to talk about it.

The thing about many of these drugheads is that they are stuck in a vacuum. They can do well within their social circle as guys who trade their drugs and status for sex with some hores but ONLY for a period of time. This most likely wont last for many years. When these hipsters reach a higher age, those same women have grown tired of a guy with a piece of sh1t job and apartment, if any.

The girls can easily switch environments with their young overvalued pssy but a man often cant because it takes a lot of effort. We dont want to get stuck in some drug crazed hipster world social circle, we want to be able to reach a larger market of women by having a balanced life style with focus on health and career.

Sure, the hipsters got a lot more pssy than me and much sooner, but I truly belive that in the long run my life lessons will get me ahead, and my 30s shall be glorious compared to my 20s. If you dont believe it, might as well give up

Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from. I often think the painful answer is just not growing up within the right social circle for fuking girls if you know ur SMV is decent enough. A young guy didnt plan his life as a fuk boi from the age or 10-20, its just a long road of random events, upbringing, environment, genetics. It hurts when u compare ur unfortunate nerdy life (me for instance) with some young dude who did ALL the right moves and followed the herd, now reaping the rewards.

I have a girl on snapchat at parties with random looking skinny dudes with long hair who dont work out and do drugs instead. She has big tits and is somewhat a colleague, only reason I still have her there, will be deleted soon as she is a maaaajor sloot and happy to talk about it.

The thing about many of these drugheads is that they are stuck in a vacuum. They can do well within their social circle as guys who trade their drugs and status for sex with some hores but ONLY for a period of time. This most likely wont last for many years. When these hipsters reach a higher age, those same women have grown tired of a guy with a piece of sh1t job and apartment, if any.

The girls can easily switch environments with their young overvalued pssy but a man often cant because it takes a lot of effort. We dont want to get stuck in some drug crazed hipster world social circle, we want to be able to reach a larger market of women by having a balanced life style with focus on health and career.

Sure, the hipsters got a lot more pssy than me and much sooner, but I truly belive that in the long run my life lessons will get me ahead, and my 30s shall be glorious compared to my 20s. If you dont believe it, might as well give up

There are 1.5ish billion women out there in the world. You can snag a few now in your 20s if you really wanted to. Seems to me your more focused on what your doing to set up your future and that's a better choice. I would not worry about those other guys it's really not their fault the women are swinging to them they will be rebuilding their life's in their 30s and everyone will be getting pvssy in their 40s it all evens out in the wash.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see a guy that has something you would like to have, don't be hating, ask yourself what you can learn from that person.

I'm not one for the whole hipster thing, im a typical "jock douche" or whatever, works for me. But i know hipster dudes who do very well.

The general thing is positive mental attitude and doing you.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 1.5ish billion women out there in the world. You can snag a few now in your 20s if you really wanted to. Seems to me your more focused on what your doing to set up your future and that's a better choice. I would not worry about those other guys it's really not their fault the women are swinging to them they will be rebuilding their life's in their 30s and everyone will be getting pvssy in their 40s it all evens out in the wash.
I also truly believe it will even out if you belive in yourself and take action. I guess this thread reminded me of the painful start to life where I did every mistake possible and not understanding how to attract girls, and how random this is at an early age. It is easy to point fingers instead of focusing on your own life.

I got a few dates lined up, but only with girls that has lower interest levels so I dont put much into it either. They might even flake. So even though my change of career is my main goal I still strike like a cobra when I sniff an opportunity, because if I dont approach I cant live with myself.

Cool random approach story: :)

I usually dont brag, but when I do, I got a girls number from a packed bus in Greece last week. It was the only available seat left in the bus and she was taking a nap. My hotel was coming up, and I felt she held her eyes on me for a bit too long when entering the bus before, so I thought to myself "who the fuk would have the balls to do this?" and I numberclosed:) This is what u do when addicted to pain cause I wouldnt be able to sleep if I chickened out. Trained myself the last year for that mentality, I highly recommend it

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what Olly says, hot girls are still sleeping with much older men.

And if these hot, young broke men who Olly masturbates fantasizing about don't get jobs and earn enough to support kids this genetic experiment fails in one generation.

We can get angry and say that the supermodel dating the skinny hipster has "bad taste" or "is into feminine boys" but the reality is, who cares? The hipster got the hot girl and you didn't.
And you can get angry and say that the supermodel dating me has "bad taste" or "is a gold digger" but the reality is, who cares? I got her and the bisexual hipster Olly likes didn't.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Successful in your career? Great take that to a career forum and help change lives, don't waste your time on a seduction forum.

Instead, we should all be talking about how to actually have success in our given situations if we aren't those guys, that is what winners should be doing.
... we already did talk about it - and what winners should be doing is GETTING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER. Newsflash: men with money score more than men without money.

Get this: if a man can't earn as much as me and can't take me in a fight, I'm the better man. Age is not a factor. His women will choose me. Every time.
Not getting angry at a hipster for being with a super model... (or) being balls deep in hot 21 yr old p-ssy.
I'm not angry. At age 46, now that I have a successful career, I'm balls deep in 21 year old pvssy.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... we already did talk about it - and what winners should be doing is GETTING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER. Newsflash: men with money score more than men without money.

Get this: if a man can't earn as much as me and can't take me in a fight, I'm the better man. Age is not a factor. His women will choose me. Every time.

I'm not angry. At age 46, now that I have a successful career, I'm balls deep in 21 year old pvssy.
I believe you, Neil. Damn I got many years until I can be successful at my career lol. Decided to become an engineer at nearly 30

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in hipster Mecca. There sure are a lot of hot young things walking around with bearded hobo looking quirky kids.

Very often, as I mentioned in the week, the chicks have this look like they are biding their time or at best, settling. That being said, some others seem to be having a great time. Some really are turned on by talking about obscure pop culture all day long. Meh, that's not my bag anyway. It's gotta be said, the majority are just girls.

I go elsewhere in the city and see that the really really most beautiful, most sophisticated, educated women are with the highest value, most attractive men, not hipsters. I work in the most affluent area, arguably on Earth. Not a unusual to see a-list celebs on lunch break - I literally did walk past Bob Geldof this time last year. Obvious to say, hipster types won't get a look in unless they bring something significant to the party.

To be honest, I like a woman who is going to make a real effort with her appearance and look feminine. Many hipsters girls think high rise jeans, a baggy t-shirt, chucks and bowler hat, some kind of poor man's clown get up, is going out attire. No thanks. I can find the same woman across town who has and will continue to make an effort.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This OP amounts to remarkably short-sighted taunting of everyone not included in some fantastical fraternity group, using an "argument" that can be universally applied to any group: "girls are still sleeping with them".

It's simply the rambling confessions of a buzzed, chunky, non-white 30-something woman regarding what she thought about while masturbating last night (the Olly theme).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I hear a lot of complaints on this forum about "millenial men" and how everyone should be a certain way as a man. Here is my take on it, does not matter what you think, hot girls are still sleeping with them.
Needle off record - would a Millennial man refer to himself as "them"?? Freudian slip? I rest my case, Olivia.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just frame. Plenty of hipsters have strong frames. Just like plenty of jocky meathead types have strong frames. Just like plenty of successful business types have strong frames. Just like plenty of older men have strong frames. Just like plenty of thugs or drug dealers have strong frames. They have a definite reality--no matter how objectively unappealing--for girls to enter in to.

But not everyone in all of these demographics consistently generates attraction in women. And some women might have an innate preference for some of these types over others (though with enough exposure to your frame & isolation & nonjudgmentalism, even the preppiest soro girl will go home with the hobo street musician who hasn't showered in a week). And if he holds frame, and she is, say, in a city far from her parents--and all of her friends are dating hobo street musicians--well...guess what...in a month or two she'll be a hobo street girl, too.

Judging other men's frame reeks of insecurity--even if their frame would never work for you--and trying to switch up your frame to appeal to women is the definition of weak frame. Subject yourself to enough challenges & life experience & figure out who you are and what you like and you'll be able to generate attraction.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hipsters are cool in this particular moment, thats more than enough for sheep minded individuals as women to go with them.

Remember the 90s eurodance where it was basically white woman and black man making a singing duo?
You had girls dreaming of black guys back then, now its the skinny bearded guy with tattoos moment.

Who knows maybe next year there will be ripped shaved guys to be on and they will have a fast lane for pvssy.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please provide a formal definition for frame.
Frame exists on multiple levels--but essentially it's the framework that defines your own reality & consequently informs everyone's interactions with you, according to the strength of your/their convictions--a lot of which happens on a subconscious level. For instance, if you've ever walked into a bar and took note of someone as 'someone you wouldn't want to mess with,' that person had a strong frame. If you've ever noticed someone and thought, 'That's a person I want to know' or 'That person's important' then that person had a strong frame.

But most people don't have strong frames. Most people have a very fragile, easily-shaped view of reality and are easily pulled in multiple directions. Most people live in fear & uncertainty. Most people feel the need to qualify, to lash out at those who threaten their worldviews, to try to convince others logically of their opinions.

Game is the ability to pull others into your frame.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what's funny about these threads.

You never see rich older guys coming in here saying "yeah you're right fellas, money and age don't help at all". But yet you see plenty of the poorer, younger crowd trying to tell us it's not important, even though they haven't even had the lived experience to support their claim.

Boys, if you are broke or under 30 you have no idea what it's like to be someone like bigneil, Atom_smasher, guru, etc. With that in mind, I'd rather put money on that camp being right than Don't Listen to Olly and co.