Butt hurt men upset a fat woman rejected them

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Though the headline is brief, I saw this woman's profile that had an added update to it. She said something like if "I reject you and then turn around and tell me I'm fat, then why is it you emailed me in the first place?"

She does have a point, but they also have a point saying that she really cannot afford to be picky if she's a big girl, right? Of course, if a man is horny enough, he'll do anything? I recall one woman on OK cupid that threw up a "I'm tired of online dating, because it sucks".

She was a bit chubby, and in her profile she prefers athletic, tall, dark and handsome men, when she herself looks like she hasn't seen a pair of weights in years. She said she still does pull in those kind of guys, but chances are they are just using her for sex until that gym bunny steals him away, right?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because fat women shouldn't be rejecting men. Period.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Because fat women shouldn't be rejecting men. Period.
Yeah..I meant to add, that the first one I mentioned said that in her last relationship she got "comfortable' and put on some weight and is "working on getting back to the gym"

GETTING BACK...to the gym...lol. You have feet hon, USE them.

was looking for someone to support her and motivate in her weight loss. Pathetic, looking for someone to hold her hand in this? I've noticed that some women are expecting men to pick up THEIR slack and USE it as a dating standard of what they're looking for.

So she's looking for some hunky "personal trainer" as her new boyfriend? lol

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah..I meant to add, that the first one I mentioned said that in her last relationship she got "comfortable' and put on some weight and is "working on getting back to the gym"

GETTING BACK...to the gym...lol. You have feet hon, USE them.

was looking for someone to support her and motivate in her weight loss. Pathetic, looking for someone to hold her hand in this? I've noticed that some women are expecting men to pick up THEIR slack and USE it as a dating standard of what they're looking for.

So she's looking for some hunky "personal trainer" as her new boyfriend? lol
I'm amazed at the different realities men and women live in.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how the market works: Fuking a fat woman is a mans mistake, fuking a handsome man is a fat womans mistake

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Its funny how the market works: Fuking a fat woman is a mans mistake, fuking a handsome man is a fat womans mistake
Yeah, because the latter man will dump that fat lady in a heartbeat as soon as that hottie at the nightclub starts giving him the eyes.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men upset a fat woman rejected them = desperate, needy, selfrespectless, optionless men.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though the headline is brief, I saw this woman's profile that had an added update to it. She said something like if "I reject you and then turn around and tell me I'm fat, then why is it you emailed me in the first place?"

She does have a point, but they also have a point saying that she really cannot afford to be picky if she's a big girl, right? Of course, if a man is horny enough, he'll do anything? I recall one woman on OK cupid that threw up a "I'm tired of online dating, because it sucks".

She was a bit chubby, and in her profile she prefers athletic, tall, dark and handsome men, when she herself looks like she hasn't seen a pair of weights in years. She said she still does pull in those kind of guys, but chances are they are just using her for sex until that gym bunny steals him away, right?
I wouldn't fu ck a fat woman if I was really horny. I dated one recently and got really grossed out by her. I'd rather fu ck my right hand.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Fat bytches need love too lol.

But yeah, in this age of online dating and social media, where THIRSTY dudes will like anything with titties and a vagina......OF COURSE fat whales will have an "attitude" on par with an HB7, because she is getting about the same amount of attention (online) as the HB7.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Men upset a fat woman rejected them = desperate, needy, selfrespectless, optionless men.
Yes, the rejection triggered his underlying trauma.

He knows he is degenerating himself but it is all hush hush in secret and the fat bytch is supposed to go along with it. The
rejection wakes him up and exposes his self degeneration.