What's wrong with this woman?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
a 9 lol, that he met on tinder, who was down to fvck, but he turned her down because he had to get up for work
the next morning and banging a 9 would have wore the poor little blighter out, too knackered for work the next day....

A young man in the prime of his life, apparently...

I wonder are random 9's and 10's still randomly contacting him on Facebook to randomly ask him out....

Probably too busy or tired for them.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a 9 lol, that he met on tinder, who was down to fvck, but he turned her down because he had to get up for work
the next morning and banging a 9 would have wore the poor little blighter out, too knackered for work the next day....

A young man in the prime of his life, apparently...

I wonder are random 9's and 10's still randomly contacting him on Facebook to randomly ask him out....

Probably too busy or tired for them.
I turned down her advances to go work as I have a car payment, bills and other monetary things that come first. I have no reason to lie to strangers on the internet.

There are people out there who are more successful than you, better looking than you and are better with women than you. The same could be said for me. Be happy for your fellow man and learn from him. You're 38 years old. It's passed time to cut out the jealousy.

Last edited:

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to give an update on the matter.

I've neglected to hit her back up and she has yet to hit me back up as well. It seems as though no guy has ever told her no and she got really butthurt about it. This seems like a really toxic trait to be honest so I just stayed away.

Thankyou to those who were helpful with the situation.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Be happy for your fellow man and learn from him.
Teach me player! How can I ...eh ....not score on Tinder too!!

Delicate flower. Your priority was conversing with the girl. And when it came time to bang her, little flower
was all pooped out, while she was ready to go...

When time is of the essence one priorities, keep discussing days of our lives or escalate and lay this girl? Hell perhaps I'll get
one hour less sleep but I'm a healthy fit man in my prime.

You prioritized chatting like a little nancy and then getting your beauty sleep.

Yes much can be learned from your anti-game.

You're 38 years old.
This is not the first time you've brought Reykhel's age into the equation when you had nothing else to go with. And Reykhel will
tell you once again, that this is the same behavior that a bytch uses when she has no other argument. The lovely feminist shaming tactic: This one is known as The Peter Pan charge...
https://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

....Trying to shame a man because of age is typical female behavior, but what can one expect from you, a supposed man who priorities having a good natter and getting his beauty sleep over actually fvcking a girl.

to cut out the jealousy.
Humble yourself, princess.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Teach me player! How can I ...eh ....not score on Tinder too!!

Delicate flower. Your priority was conversing with the girl. And when it came time to bang her, little flower
was all pooped out, while she was ready to go...

When time is of the essence one priorities, keep discussing days of our lives or escalate and lay this girl? Hell perhaps I'll get
one hour less sleep but I'm a healthy fit man in my prime.

You prioritized chatting like a little nancy and then getting your beauty sleep.

Yes much can be learned from your anti-game.

This is not the first time you've brought Reykhel's age into the equation when you had nothing else to go with. And Reykhel will
tell you once again, that this is the same behavior that a bytch uses when she has no other argument. The lovely feminist shaming tactic: This one is known as The Peter Pan charge...
https://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

....Trying to shame a man because of age is typical female behavior, but what can one expect from you, a supposed man who priorities having a good natter and getting his beauty sleep over actually fvcking a girl.

Humble yourself, princess.
You're shaming me for my "young age" and choosing my profession over sleeping with a girl from Tinder. You're bringing up instances of me reacting to your age months/years ago that I don't even remember.

You clearly have a lot of deep rooted issues involving age and your masculinity. You try to bring someone down asking for advice which says a lot about how fragile you are.

Just an observation. I hope you get your issues sorted.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus weeps every time a man chooses not to get laid

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You clearly have a lot of deep rooted issues involving age and your masculinity
I hope you get your issues sorted.
Ah thank you, that's so sweet!

I understand you a little better now. You're just a little sweetheart aren't you.

It's clear why you didn't want to fornicate with that girl. You didn't want to degenerate her as a sexual object did you.
She's a person too and you wanted her to know that. You wanted her to know that you're not like those other guys.

You're a nice, sweet, non sexual guy. Not like those other men who probably have deep rooted masculinity issues.....
you know.....the ones who are actually fvcking these girls because they're not hiding their ****s......

They are scum aren't they. Bad men with issues.

You're a nice sweet guy. You understand women. You understand an empathize with feminist issues.....

All of these women are suspect about your sexuality.

This girl feels a closet homo wasted her fvcking time.

I don't think that though. I see your just a nice sweet little guy. Big hugs.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just trying to bust her balls a bit with the vain comment. She kept referring to how "cute" she was during the date. But I guess I was a bit too harsh then? It still seems like weird behavior to me, I have a job and all and money comes first.
Everyone has a job...getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep one night isn't going to kill you. You should have wore her out for a few hours then told her she had to leave...

You fvcked this up all on your own. If the purpose of going on a date is to bang her, you completely defeated the purpose because you weren't ready.

She put you on the spot and the response was poor.