Observations from bouncing at a club.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
KEEP MY REAL SCREEN NAME TO YOURSELF.
No need to wonder why. Back to his old ways. Hubris out of control....

I was on this site years ago and it hasn't changed a dam bit. Still a bunch of weirdo's trying to be big men on a message board.
Still as charming and appreciative of the so suave community and it's members as before....

That Frog dude with the Trump hair is a Alt Right guy. This site still has a lot of racists on it man.
....who do you think he's referring to there......

So by my show of proof
...............Yes, you have proven what you are.

Oh and here's a little nugget that Player supreme/top of his game posted in pickup-artist-forum.com:

Player supreme is new and little known. ... I was banned from a place that I call sosymp (sosuave) because of my outspoken ideas on how a ...(so suave)

So riddle me this, what kind of a man who holds such disdain for so suave and it's members, gets banned probably for expressing his disdain.......then comes back under a different username........pathetic...

Last edited:

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before The Thread Get's Close....I'll Just leave this here......

Don't worry bruh I've been ignoring this recktum dude. I'm also done on this post. Watch he will keep begging for my attention. This dude must have a woody he is so hard up for attention.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just uploaded my proof of game video with several of my women holding signs saying property of and then my old screen name. These squares have no idea how much power over a female that you need to get that type of result. That Frog dude with the Trump hair is a Alt Right guy. This site still has a lot of racists on it man. They hate it when black men control their women. Notice NONE of my females are fat. One was a doctor as I stated in the video while she is standing there stripping for me. Very low body fat.

So when these heads ask just tell em what you think of my game.
I saw your stuff and saw it six years ago. Today I realize its the way and light. I feel you can turn someone around quickly.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Before The Thread Get's Close....I'll Just leave this here......

@Solomon .......what was the point of that video?

Genuinely curious. It's a youtube video with a weird guy WEARING A BUCKET ON HIS HEAD....

Would you be so kind as to explain?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So by my show of proof do I own women or not? From what you saw in my video.
I responded and said yes. I heard you years ago but it wasn't as realistic as it is today. Its because I was working off a old viewpoint. Your stance was what it took to operate in these uncertain times and you were 5-6 years ahead of time.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you plan on being a bouncer, i recommend you start doing a martial art like jiu jitsu, judo, boxing, muay thai or any combination of these.....you should know how to defend yourself and also how to physically subdue people without hurting them. i knew a lot of mma fighters and jiu jitsu guys who were bouncers and they were forced to defend themselves multiple times and did so successfully due to their training.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you plan on being a bouncer, i recommend you start doing a martial art like jiu jitsu, judo, boxing, muay thai or any combination of these.....you should know how to defend yourself and also how to physically subdue people without hurting them. i knew a lot of mma fighters and jiu jitsu guys who were bouncers and they were forced to defend themselves multiple times and did so successfully due to their training.
I actually just started Judo.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
judo is definitely a great art, one that is fantastic for bouncing and personal self defense. personally though for me , i prefer jiu jitsu. i started with judo but i found the learning curve high and getting thrown was scary for me when i first started, with jiu jitsu starting on the ground and slowing the pace down was better for me. i also feel jiu jitsu is just as effective but safer to practice, a lot of those judo throws have your opponent trying to block one of your legs at the knee and i always felt a knee injury was inevitable. in jiu jitsu we do standup as well but much less. try both, they compliment each other anyway.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judo is the best wrestling art and it incorporate BJJ if well taught (Judo has ground work before the ''olympic'' version, most of BJJ is actually Judo), also it will teach you technique against people who want to go on the ground... and BJJ in a ''streetfight'' is only good for going off the ground

Incorporate a striking art like Boxing or Muay thai, you will be well shaped.

Why Judo and/or muaythai because they Simple, Efficient, Fast but also they teach you how to endure pain