Observations from bouncing at a club.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I find it kind of sad, and a sign of how backwards our society has become, that being a bouncer is considered an "alpha" job these days. It used to be that "alphaness" was associated with great achievements, like being a scientist, general, poet, astronaut, whatever. How a job that involves checking ID's and throwing out drunks could be considered aspirational is beyond comprehension to me. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with being a bouncer if you are doing it as a part time job or if you have no other skills...just like there is nothing wrong with being a janitor or a garbageman. But I just don't see anything "alpha" about them.
It's American Women that are driving this non-sense. American Women have redefined masculinity to fit whatever form of "pseudo-entertainment" that they want it to fit. It's why when guys say we are the PRIZE, I disagree.

In the social/dating market, women are the prize. They completely control the market.

It's the WOMEN that determine what is sexy and what's not sexy. It's the WOMEN that determine who the Alpha male is going to be and who the Beta male is going to be, EVEN if the supposed Alpha is really the Beta based on every fvcking metric. Let me ask you some additional questions:

- What is ALPHA about going in/out of jail and selling drugs but not making more than minimum wage before taxes?

- What is ALPHA about being at, near, or over 30, but being dead fvcking broke and living off a woman?

- What is ALPHA about being a broke rapper?

NOTHING, but in this warped social/dating market we are operating in that is created/controlled by American Women........a bouncer at a club making less than $40k a year, a broke rapper, a broke drug dealer, and a dude with a bunch of "swag juice" will be labeled ALPHA.

So the guy with the Harvard MBA making $250,000 a year as a Financial Analyst, has to COMPETE with a broke drug dealer for the SAME girl as the warped bytch sees them BOTH as ALPHAS.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's American Women that are driving this non-sense. American Women have redefined masculinity to fit whatever form of "pseudo-entertainment" that they want it to fit. It's why when guys say we are the PRIZE, I disagree.

In the social/dating market, women are the prize. They completely control the market.

It's the WOMEN that determine what is sexy and what's not sexy. It's the WOMEN that determine who the Alpha male is going to be and who the Beta male is going to be, EVEN if the supposed Alpha is really the Beta based on every fvcking metric. Let me ask you some additional questions:

- What is ALPHA about going in/out of jail and selling drugs but not making more than minimum wage before taxes?

- What is ALPHA about being at, near, or over 30, but being dead fvcking broke and living off a woman?

- What is ALPHA about being a broke rapper?

NOTHING, but in this warped social/dating market we are operating in that is created/controlled by American Women........a bouncer at a club making less than $40k a year, a broke rapper, a broke drug dealer, and a dude with a bunch of "swag juice" will be labeled ALPHA.

So the guy with the Harvard MBA making $250,000 a year as a Financial Analyst, has to COMPETE with a broke drug dealer for the SAME girl as the warped bytch sees them BOTH as ALPHAS.
The women flipped the realm so they could "beat up" the business owners and large mind type of alpha guys. They made a market that they always win.

Now adays they will pull a handsome and successful business man or doctor and cheat on him with a bouncer or home boy from the block. Homeboy from the block or bouncer doesn't even have to come up with money. Business man or doctor will basically be paying for her affairs, paying for other guys to HIT IT, while getting LESS and lower quality SEX.

She likes cheating on these accomplished, driven and motivated MEN to feel BETTER than them. This is how she elevates herself, and her guy from the block and bouncer help her by being the one she screws with. A lot of them are doing it like this these days.

Personally I don't think a bouncer or coaching or etc job where physical control is mandatory is a bad job from any of the men here to have. These experiences will add to you no matter what you do for a living. So stop complaining.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
The women flipped the realm so they could "beat up" the business owners and large mind type of alpha guys. They made a market that they always win.

Now adays they will pull a handsome and successful business man or doctor and cheat on him with a bouncer or home boy from the block. Homeboy from the block or bouncer doesn't even have to come up with money. Business man or doctor will basically be paying for her affairs, paying for other guys to HIT IT, while getting LESS and lower quality SEX.

She likes cheating on these accomplished, driven and motivated MEN to feel BETTER than them. This is how she elevates herself, and her guy from the block and bouncer help her by being the one she screws with. A lot of them are doing it like this these days.

Personally I don't think a bouncer or coaching or etc job where physical control is mandatory is a bad job from any of the men here to have. These experiences will add to you no matter what you do for a living. So stop complaining.
I understand Bro, but whatever the THEORY is for why the women are doing it.......the bottom line is they are doing it. We are not the Prize in the social/dating market. The women own, operate, and control this market.

Now, in just about every other market, it's a man's world....such as financial, political, fitness, etc. But the dating market is no longer ours. This level of TRUTH is something you will never see posted around here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tenacity. There is an exlusion to this. A lady with a masters or PHD who is doing business, a doctor or lawyer herself may appreciate a more "brainy" male counterpart. But all women appreciate a man who can handle himself and she KNOWS can protect her. It's nothing to fight against, if your ability to protect yourself physically or a lady is not that strong, develop it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand Bro, but whatever the THEORY is for why the women are doing it.......the bottom line is they are doing it. We are not the Prize in the social/dating market. The women own, operate, and control this market.

Now, in just about every other market, it's a man's world....such as financial, political, fitness, etc. But the dating market is no longer ours. This level of TRUTH is something you will never see posted around here.
You ARE the prize, when you have a world of your own and your own rules. So you tenacity have achieved and succeeded and will continue further. Should you allow a woman the BENEFIT of even being next to you when she could never appreciate the amount you can impact her life from just speaking to her, listening to her, being nice to her?

We have to let these b1tches chase us. And if she don't chase, then replace.

Reaction score

Which is why it's so ****ed up. Women are not supposed to be worth more than men. It's a simple biological fact that men are (supposed to be) more valuable to our species. It's called sexual dimorphism.

The only thing we need females for is to reproduce. Men do everything else. They hunt, build, fight, etc. Women stay at home and raise kids.

Now after 100+ years of feminism, the women are out of control and the men have become pussified.

Women are not men's equal. In primitive cultures, a girls father would pay a guy a dowry to marry her. The guy would receive land, cattle, and the promise of heirs. It was the men who had real value. Society is ****ed up through technology and people's lives are too easy so strong men are not needed.

It truly is a ****ed up world when a disc jockey or even a bouncer is seen as a valuable male.

In the current world, get money and that's how you increase your real value. Just make sure to **** your girl right and why would you even stick to one in the first place these days.

I go out and hear girls talk about how they're trying to cheat on their boyfriends that night or that they're pissed off because their cocaine dealer hasn't called them back yet. These girls are not worth ****, yet all they have to do is put on a tight dress and every guy will be all over them.

These girls are sick in the ****ing head.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You ARE the prize, when you have a world of your own and your own rules.
Yeah, but the different between Tenacity (let's say the "7" of the guy world) and the average HB7 of the "girl world", is this:

- Yes, Tenacity has his shyt together, but Tenacity has to GO OUT to approach, date, sweet talk, etc., to bring women into his circle.

- The average HB7 chick just needs to slap up a Facebook page, POF page, or just walk outside the damn door, and dudes will LINE UP around the block.

So based on that, you tell me who the real Prize/Star is?

We have to let these b1tches chase us. And if she don't chase, then replace.
Out of 10 plates that I bring in, maybe 1 or 2 would be active chasers and the chasing doesn't usually last forever if you know what I mean. "Tenacity" is the one progressing things along, why? Because again, the girl has another 10 Tenacitys in her Facebook inbox right this second, another 7 Tenacitys in her POF inbox, another 8 Tenacitys in her OKC inbox, another 6 Tenacitys at her Church, and another 2 Tenacitys in her morning college course.

Reaction score
Yeah, but the different between Tenacity (let's say the "7" of the guy world) and the average HB7 of the "girl world", is this:

- Yes, Tenacity has his shyt together, but Tenacity has to GO OUT to approach, date, sweet talk, etc., to bring women into his circle.

- The average HB7 chick just needs to slap up a Facebook page, POF page, or just walk outside the damn door, and dudes will LINE UP around the block.

So based on that, you tell me who the real Prize/Star is?

Out of 10 plates that I bring in, maybe 1 or 2 would be active chasers and the chasing doesn't usually last forever if you know what I mean. "Tenacity" is the one progressing things along, why? Because again, the girl has another 10 Tenacitys in her Facebook inbox right this second, another 7 Tenacitys in her POF inbox, another 8 Tenacitys in her OKC inbox, another 6 Tenacitys at her Church, and another 2 Tenacitys in her morning college course.
So buy a Bentley. Problem solved.

You can get a used one for $40,000.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity. There is an exlusion to this. A lady with a masters or PHD who is doing business, a doctor or lawyer herself may appreciate a more "brainy" male counterpart. But all women appreciate a man who can handle himself and she KNOWS can protect her. It's nothing to fight against, if your ability to protect yourself physically or a lady is not that strong, develop it.
Let me share something else with you guys. You see, I think many of us have this market figured out wrong.

- When us GUYS see a dude that's at, near, or over 30, who has no consistent job and no car, WE say he's a loser. But WOMEN don't say that. Women will look at some other bullshyt like how big his dyck is, if he makes her laugh, if he fixes shyt around the house, or some other dumb shyt.

- Women have redefined what is Alpha and what is Masculine. The pool of what is Alpha and what is Masculine is MUCH wider today than it ever was before. This is why you will have a number of guys on this website, beat their chest about being broke and saying money doesn't matter to get women....because to many American women, money doesn't matter.

This is why I promote that you guys have to determine what it is YOU want out of this life. Don't do shyt to try to please women because you don't have to do that shyt. Just fix your looks, personality and finances to be the guy YOU want to be, the fixing of those three things will make you "attractive" to American women to where you just need to play the numbers game to build plates.

But understand that yes, you can have a Harvard MBA, make $250k a year, drive a $65k sports car, and live in a LARGE house. You are still competing with the broke, dusty, in/out of jail, drug dealer for the exact....same....girl....even if that girl has a Harvard MBA and makes $250k like you do! Why? Because she sees you BOTH as ALPHA.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, people with his "credentials" exist. It isn't that tough. Tenacity for example could go a lot further with a different attitude about things. "Top of the game" speaks it and I'm sure it is part of his swagger.

I am a daddy of my own, don't need "top of the game" to do it for me, but I believe he's authentic. His credentials aren't that big a deal once you are maximizing all parts of your game. It happens.

I sent you a message to google my real screen name and check on my proof. Hold on I will have to reupload my proof of game video and I will message that to you. KEEP MY REAL SCREEN NAME TO YOURSELF. Let these squares think all they want that I'm some kinda keyboard fool. I think they are lookiing in the mirror too much. I was on this site years ago and it hasn't changed a dam bit. Still a bunch of weirdo's trying to be big men on a message board.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent you a message to google my real screen name and check on my proof. Hold on I will have to reupload my proof of game video and I will message that to you. KEEP MY REAL SCREEN NAME TO YOURSELF. Let these squares think all they want that I'm some kinda keyboard fool. I think they are lookiing in the mirror too much. I was on this site years ago and it hasn't changed a dam bit. Still a bunch of weirdo's trying to be big men on a message board.
Thanks. I know you have a treasure chest of useful knowledge.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score

One of the guys I've trained is getting ready to settle down with a chick that has 1.5 mill in her account. He OWNS his females as well. I have a photo of one of his females who made a shirt saying PROPERTY OF and then his name. They key is to control their minds. Control their minds you control the *****.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just uploaded my proof of game video with several of my women holding signs saying property of and then my old screen name. These squares have no idea how much power over a female that you need to get that type of result. That Frog dude with the Trump hair is a Alt Right guy. This site still has a lot of racists on it man. They hate it when black men control their women. Notice NONE of my females are fat. One was a doctor as I stated in the video while she is standing there stripping for me. Very low body fat.

So when these heads ask just tell em what you think of my game.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the guys I've trained is getting ready to settle down with a chick that has 1.5 mill in her account. He OWNS his females as well. I have a photo of one of his females who made a shirt saying PROPERTY OF and then his name. They key is to control their minds. Control their minds you control the *****.
I want to "consult" with you on a "situation" to see if I can flip it to my benefit... I'll have it put together by this weekend.

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to "consult" with you on a "situation" to see if I can flip it to my benefit... I'll have it put together by this weekend.
Okay. I give hard advice so be warned. I deal with men not boys. I'm also taking that video down. I don't want a mod going in there and looking for it or my old screen name.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I give hard advice so be warned. I deal with men not boys. I'm also taking that video down. I don't want a mod going in there and looking for it or my old screen name.
What I was doing wasn't working, so I'm going to listen to someone with real hard experience in these matters...

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So by my show of proof do I own women or not? From what you saw in my video.
Seems desperate for validation.

Must have been banned before that's why he doesn't want anyone to know his old handle.

So desperate for APPROVAL that he comes back to a site that's apparently "full of weirdos" pleading to be taken seriously.

Who wants to "own women"? The desperately insecure. This broke bum is living off women.

What a leech. Receiving emails on pof....what a master playa.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me share something else with you guys. You see, I think many of us have this market figured out wrong.

- When us GUYS see a dude that's at, near, or over 30, who has no consistent job and no car, WE say he's a loser. But WOMEN don't say that. Women will look at some other bullshyt like how big his dyck is, if he makes her laugh, if he fixes shyt around the house, or some other dumb shyt.

- Women have redefined what is Alpha and what is Masculine. The pool of what is Alpha and what is Masculine is MUCH wider today than it ever was before. This is why you will have a number of guys on this website, beat their chest about being broke and saying money doesn't matter to get women....because to many American women, money doesn't matter.

This is why I promote that you guys have to determine what it is YOU want out of this life. Don't do shyt to try to please women because you don't have to do that shyt. Just fix your looks, personality and finances to be the guy YOU want to be, the fixing of those three things will make you "attractive" to American women to where you just need to play the numbers game to build plates.

But understand that yes, you can have a Harvard MBA, make $250k a year, drive a $65k sports car, and live in a LARGE house. You are still competing with the broke, dusty, in/out of jail, drug dealer for the exact....same....girl....even if that girl has a Harvard MBA and makes $250k like you do! Why? Because she sees you BOTH as ALPHA.
In a world where the "gender" female/male throught society advancement and domination on nature... have blurred the "status" distinction or "traditional role"

Now, women/female can be whatever they want... they can have better/similar/worst job than the guys.. but they have economic power.

So now your "job" doesnt contribute to your status at the mating/provider level.

You compete strictly on values.. alphanes/emotion etc....

In our millenial age... all I hear about dating is how people leave each other after 6month "because the magic wasnt there or we had an argument and dont want this in my life etc" or baby time gotta make 1 with the first one coming (biological clock for guys and women)

I feel the "women" qualities are becoming more into "male" and "male" into women"

As the girl who I am seeing said... everyone just want to live based on their feeling and they asking for their feeling to be "protect" may it be politics/dating/word etc..

So the DJ code is more important than ever.. because you have to make à happy life and fulfiling life for yourself and eventually a lady will come. The basic of being "highvalue" is to attract.. and catch