Getting the "dreaded" first kiss out of the way

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always said it would be easier to hook up with chicks first, then date them.

Any of you feel more relaxed, calm on subsequent dates after getting that first kiss out of the way; whether it be first, second, third or fourth date?

Serenity

Reaction score
Has anyone really thought about just how messed up it is to fear a kiss? It's just a kiss, but somehow that's a big deal. I don't know why people consider it to be such a big deal.

Billtx49

Reaction score

Any of you feel more relaxed, calm on subsequent dates after getting that first kiss out of the way; whether it be first, second, third or fourth date?
You only dread what you fear. Work on yourself. A kiss means nothing.
It only has importance if you plan to take her to the bedroom.

Last edited:

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer getting the first finger bashing in the toilets of your local KFC out of the way.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a kiss. Just do it and don't worry wart about it. You sound like a woman.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually only that easy if you meet them on tinder or somewhere with alcohol

Roosh says you probably won't sleep with a girl on the same night you first kiss her (in the context of dating rather than drunken club hookups)

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I try to hold back as much as possible when first dating. I noticed it kind of drives them wild. Some asked if I was gay lol others couldnt wait anymore and ripped my clothes off!

Anyways, back to the "first kiss". As far as the first date goes, if the girl seemed to have a really good time, I make her wait til the second date to get a kiss. If I cant tell whether or not she had a good time or not I'll go for a kiss at the end of the date to gauge her interest.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
1) After you get her number, BEFORE you use it, kiss her goodbye. At LEAST a cheek kiss. I rarely ask out girls who I haven't already test-kissed.
2) Try kissing them at the beginning of the date, or at a random moment such as while stopped at a red light or (my favorite) the moment the elevator doors close.
3) Make it a bold, dramatized move. Say her name, smile, pull her close, and tip her back if possible. No tongue on the first kiss. Even the air kiss will work in this situation: just hold her and position your lips one millimeter from hers for as long as possible.
4) For added effect, touch her secondary erogenous zones (side of nose, cheek, neck, etc) as you kiss her.
5) If two girls are there, ask "How about a three way kiss?"

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its easier if you grab them by the pvssy first

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score

What type of GROWN man fears a kiss?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
What type of GROWN man fears a kiss?
One that needs help,guidance and direction from more experienced, mature masculine MEN. Hint: not you. a self loathing, intellectually
deficient, immature troll.

That's why he's taken the first step and had the balls to seek that guidance here.

What kind of GROWN man TROLLS a young, inexperienced kid who's seeking guidance.....

Now go pull your pants up, work on your posture and look people in the eye. You are not 2pac and you are not in the video for
"me against the world"....

Learn to accept yourself and heal.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5) If two girls are there, ask "How about a three way kiss?"
How would a guy ever be in that situation?

I can't even imagine something like that

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone really thought about just how messed up it is to fear a kiss? It's just a kiss, but somehow that's a big deal. I don't know why people consider it to be such a big deal.
It's no big deal at all...only a big deal to guys who don't understand how to lead into it and make it simple...

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First kiss should be very natural if you have been escalating properly and she let you do it. I have not ever had a second date without kissing her on the first date. All you do is isolate her, put her in a nice setting and she will let you know she wants to be kissed.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to make out on the first date. You need to make your intentions clear from the get go or you will be friend zoned . It's harder to go for the first smooch
on the second or third meet because she's halfway to friendzoning you .

If she gives you the runaround DUMP her and move on.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
indeed, I think it is funny how I look back and wonder why I was so afraid to even touch a girl. This is supposed to be fun, not frustrating or adding extra stress to your life.