I need some advice - girl went cold

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I can't change the past we know this. Everyone is human and makes mistakes. I truly
Feel for the girl. What's a good action plan?
Go meet new women. Anything else with this girl and she will see you as another guy who can't take a hint.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go meet new women. Anything else with this girl and she will see you as another guy who can't take a hint.
I think by f*cking him several times she may have sent the wrong impression.

What. a. wh0re.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think by f*cking him several times she may have sent the wrong impression.

What. a. wh0re.
As we know they can become disinterested just as quickly as interested Besides she has already moved on to the next guy. He should do the same.

OP btw how old is she? Just curious.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, once he treated her like a D1 k she decided to pursue her other options

IDK why you guys think a female should be loyal to a male who is negging her, push/pulling her, sh1t testing her, withholding attention because it's "the currency" of females,, dismissing her emotions, etc.

You treat them like you don't care and then get on these boards and complain about them not being loyal and/or chalk their behavior up to having options/monkey branching. It's ridiculous blame shifting.

She was into him. She got upset and didn't handle herself well. When she finally decided to surreal to him about it, he totally negged her feelings. Heck yeah, at that moment (maybe even before) she said "fvck this, I'm going to find me a partner who values me!"

I dunt see why that is wrong and/or why she should be ba$tardized for the behavior. It is EXACTLY what I would HOPE any one of YOU would do....

Also, regarding your statement about OLD females being on the rebound..... Unless we have never been in a relationship before, we're ALL on the rebound. What this really boils down to is how far out we are, and how we feel about our last breakup.

I find it suspect that you ba$tardize OLD and females with this "rebound" idea.... It just doesn't seem well thought out as a theory. Maybe a better approach is to screen for last relationship investment and details...?
Lol I kind of like this post XD

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are on a brief rebound period before ultimately getting back with an ex or getting with vetted guy in a social circle. You as the rebound period OLD man are the rock.bottom fvckboy.

The mindfvck of course is just how much investment they will put in you as said rock bottom OLD fvckboy. This just shows how desperate for validation and security she is. A good analogy is a black hole, seems like an enormous feat to swallow whole planets but to the black hole it is just acting in it's nature.
What is OLD?

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
You are just projecting information onto his story that never happened, it is obvious. Interested women don't cut and run because of one bad joke. Low IL women looking for an excuse do though. As far as the rebound, only you know when you are healed from a relationship but women pop open their OLD accounts well before that.
The truth has been spoken. I've dealt with a situation like this before.. I went cold back on the girl for a month- she hit me up and I started doing the right things to attract her. Ended up in a 5 year relationship. The one thing we can do is pause and when you pause a woman's wheels start turning. She will talk herself into calling me, eventually. But by then it will be too late because I'm back on my game now. Spinning 2 plates just after one week. Got the mind right

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are on a brief rebound period before ultimately getting back with an ex or getting with vetted guy in a social circle. You as the rebound period OLD man are the rock.bottom fvckboy.

The mindfvck of course is just how much investment they will put in you as said rock bottom OLD fvckboy. This just shows how desperate for validation and security she is. A good analogy is a black hole, seems like an enormous feat to swallow whole planets but to the black hole it is just acting in it's nature.
Are you indicating that he's not her type and she got with him because he's Mr.Reliable to her and she knows she has the power of ending the relationship if she wants, not him?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are just projecting information onto his story that never happened, it is obvious. Interested women don't cut and run because of one bad joke. Low IL women looking for an excuse do though. As far as the rebound, only you know when you are healed from a relationship but women pop open their OLD accounts well before that.
I'm not projecting anything into this situation. OP said it himself, she was into him, they had good times and she was high IL.

She didn't cut and run because of one bad joke, she pulled back a little, but was still texting him. She definitely handled her emotions incorrectly by pulling back, but she didn't cut and run.

When she finally cleared her head enough to talk about it, he, by his own admission, was harsh to her in his response. It was then that she "cut and ran" but she didn't do it because of low IL...

What's she supposed to do? Stay in a relationship with a dik? Risk having him continue to dismiss how she feels? So someone can then come on sosuave and make a thread about how women love being in relationships with guys that treat them poorly?

They were both still getting to know each other, still in the screening period. OP thru up enough of a red flag where she decided she wasn't down with who he was, with being treated like that.

She had high IL, she was VERY down with dating him. By his own admission, she was ALL the thinks you guys call out as high IL. , She was responsive, fun, doing little things FOR him to make him happy, available. This is all by OPs description, no projection necessary.

He then spoke to her as if she/her feelings were easily discarded.

If you are serious about being a DJ you need to know HOW to handle your females so that they respond well to your words. He did not do this.

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
What would be a good text to send now to remain cool calm and leave the door open for future

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would be a good text to send now to remain cool calm and leave the door open for future
There's nothing you can say or do right now that isn't going to put you into a submissive role.
The best thing you can do is move on and see if she reaches out to you. Given some time to chill out, and a heavy dose of the dating market, and she may very well remember how much fun you guys were, how compatible you seemed, and decide to reach out.
Don't dwell on it tho. If she wants to give up something that was so comfortable over one comment, if she doesn't know how to tell you what her standards are in terms of how to treat her, and let you decide if you can fulfill them (and vice versa) this wouldn't have worked out anyways.

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing you can say or do right now that isn't going to put you into a submissive role.
The best thing you can do is move on and see if she reaches out to you. Given some time to chill out, and a heavy dose of the dating market, and she may very well remember how much fun you guys were, how compatible you seemed, and decide to reach out.
Don't dwell on it tho. If she wants to give up something that was so comfortable over one comment, if she doesn't know how to tell you what her standards are in terms of how to treat her, and let you decide if you can fulfill them (and vice versa) this wouldn't have worked out anyways.
You my friend are a true DJ. This I will do

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't normally become full fledged relationships, but can linger for up to a year. Normal time is a few weeks or months like in OPs case. It just has to be long enough to build up her savaged ego. I don't know many tells other than that she is on online dating to begin with. One big one is the speed at which things escalate without and REAL obvious understanding of why, no real chemistry etc.
Ah, the classic case of rebounding with somebody "different" a.k.a rebounding with "the nice guy." Am I correct?

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt that dude everything she did I was just giving back. This was not one sided.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl off the bumble dating
Site. Everything went really well had a great first date .. Sex, restaurant, u name it. Had 2 more dates that went extremely well. Then the 4th date we spent the entire day together and she even left groceries in my fridge with expectations to return. She explained her family and even wanted to hang again and said she liked me very much. She made me dinner and everything was going very well. She even tested me with " I don't feel like having sex today text" before I showed up- blew that off and ended up having sex anyway twice. She texted me after saying she had a great time and can't wait to see me again. Anyway out of no where a few days have passed without a response from her. I called her then she called me the day after while I was at work. The calls and texts continue to delay between and every time i messaged her I tried setting a date. She declined with no counter offer. This went on for about 2 weeks so I texted her saying if she isn't interested it's not a big deal that I just wanted to know and that it was nice to know her and wished her well. She responded next day saying she was busy with a bunch of stuff and yadayadaya. She also said she was rubbed the wrong way with a text I sent her which was an obvious complete joke. Anyway I responded back with that I don't appreciate the disrespect and that I don't apologize for jokes. She since deleted me
From social media and I'm wondering if I will hear from her again. Didn't get needy or
Make
Classic mistakes. I miss
This girl more than anything and I'm contemplating my next move, even if that move is to remain still and do nothing. Thoughts?
Sex on the first date? And you want this relationship to be meaningful? I'm not saying it can't happen, but the odds are that casual sex like this does not lead to a decent relationship. It is what it is. What do you want? Instant, meaningless and fleeting gratification, or a relationship? Don't confuse them.

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
To me sex on first date or sex on third date don't matter.

I won her body several times - but I want her love 100%