Realization: Small people can't be respected.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have arrived at this conclusion that small people can't be respected enough to function properly in highly competitive/aggressive societies. Of course, this is a serious generalization, so you can have the respect of other people if you meet any of the following criteria:

• You have a beastly body with a dead-serious face.
  • You are connected to the mafia and people know you.
  • You are a famous official and people know you.
  • You are a gang leader and people know you.

And who is considered small? If your height is below the following standards, you are a short person.

USA: 1.78M - 1.80M
Russia: 1.78M - 1.80M
EastAsia:
1.70M
WestAsia:
1.75M
Scandinavia:
1.85M
Scandinavia:
1.85M
Europe (Excluding spain/Italy):
1.80M
Spain/Italy:
1.70M
Britain:
1.75M

What does it all mean? For starters, you have to lower your expectations and reduce your EGO. Don't get into conflicts, know your sexual league, don't rage or yell if your expectations from other peoples are not met, don't start fights.

Try to form as many connections as possible, study LAW and become a lawyer, have as many friends as possible, from all layers of society, don't take anything seriously, improve your communication skills as it needs to be as best as it can be.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not short if you are under 1.85 in Scandinavia, however, if you are below the European average of about 177 you will certainly never be called tall. I`d say if you are under 178/175 you are flirting with the short look. You shorter than most on your continent. Spain/Italy 1.70 cmon dude, its not asia. Italy is about 175 cm average at least. In the north it is a good average height, the very south a lower height. Still, 170 is asian level average or poor countries.

France is about the same as Spain and Italy. People in Western culture like to think that all Italians are short because they have seen Sicilian mobster movies, but down there they are shorter than the rest of the country. Most people live in the Northern parts where the economy is better.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may have a point altought not as extreme as he thinks.

If we are honest we cant deny that size and strenght or a projection of power makes people behave differently given the same conditions be the same.

I recall being made joke of when I was a skinny kid even when I reached my current height, no more jokes or condescending attitude when my arms got bigger than most men and my face was no longer scrawny.

Anyway about height, there was a study recently which shown that powerfull people of high social position is perceived as taller than what they are.

In my experience (Im about 180) being shorter than the average in such country doesnt necessarily throw you out of league, I scored hot girls in northern countries despite the average man there being taller than me..most girls were between 168 and 180 so hardly taller than me anyway.

Surely a certain amount of muscle is necessary, being short skinny and bald too well thats a curse.
Hit the gym and run roids if thats your case, a decent shorter life is better than a long crappy one in my opinion.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average in the USA is 5'9.5. By race 5'10 for whites, 5'9 for blacks, 5'7 for Latinoes. "Short" would start at 3 inches below average. "Tall" would be 3 inches above average.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have arrived at this conclusion that small people can't be respected enough to function properly in highly competitive/aggressive societies.
I think a short but very well-muscled man can get the same respect as someone his weight but taller. That said, all things being equal, women will not find the short man as attractive.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i-like-turtles.gif

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hate to break up this circle jerk, but a man is as tall, as great, and respected as the man he truly is. Your future is yours to make, embrace it with a confident and whole inner being.

Last edited:

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how this thread was made just when I saw a short little friend walk by me, probably under 170 cm with a woman taller than him. What is his game plan? He can barely speak properly. He just has a social circle, and that alone gives him free access and gets him under the radar with girls. Not saying he is a casanova but he beats me who is a lot taller and a little more attractive overall. Both are rather thin.

Its funny, a woman might want to sleep with you for having some good traits, but if she is afraid that you are a loner, she will be hugely turned off cause what will her friends and family think of a person with few fakebook friends and social status? When you were at high school that was the time to be social as fuk and lay the foundation for social circle game. Starting many years later is extremely tough.

You just have to do well at everything lol, but social circle is one of the biggest regrets of my life. People with very average looks or even below can get far with having a good style, knowing a lot of people, great pictures on social media etc.

I think we all have felt the silly feeling that comes to mind when seeing a man with what you consider lesser genetics than yourself having a beautiful woman you dont currenty have access to, "I deserve better". We want to logically tell a woman that based on pure genetics, I am a more beautiful man than him, perhaps even more manly. Sadly for some of us loners entering the game so late, he is more beautiful in her world cause he has many likes on his fakebook pictures by other females. If you can get a lot of likes by mostly women who look decent on your fakebook, you barely need Tinder etc. Now you have created your own dating app with real life status, and women you have gotten to know through the years "naturally" already approves you for new women all the time. You are a safe target for the new woman entering your life.

In the end we all judge people seemingly doing better than us based on what they have that we "lack". You really dont get that many chances on doing the right things in life, and by the time you are an adult with your brain fully developed, your parents, upbringing, genetics have mostly made the choices for you or pushed you into being a loner, nerd, a jock. Its hard to admit. Still, "waking up" later, reading and internalizing red pill, asking that new girl out even if you have low status will in the long run get you where you deserve to be.

I remember a quote from Owen in Real Social Dynamics, "Who the fuk would have the balls to do that?" when talking about approaching a woman for pick up. I use that line as a simple motivational technique before doing it myself. When I get declined, at least I had more balls than any other man in my area that day. 100 no`s and 1 yes is still a yes.

Believe it is possible and never give up, men! It is in our nature to fight.